PDA

View Full Version : Tis the Season!!!!

cchalmer
Dec 11, 2005, 11:08 AM
:santa: CL and I want to wish all our friends a very Merry Christmas and all the best in 2006.

Since coming to this site we have met a lot of wonderful people and had more fun than we thought possible.

May evreybody's hopes and dreams be realized in the coming year.....

Yesterday is history.....past and to be forgotten or rememberd with fondness
Today is present....time to be yourself and enjoy
Tomorrow is the future.....to be planned and worked for

Merry Christmas Everybody

arana
Dec 11, 2005, 4:41 PM
Thank you CC and CL, hope you both have a fantastic holiday and the same goes for everyone else at the site.
I hope that everyone has a Happy, Safe and loving holiday. May 2006 be the beginning of many wonderful adventures and prosperity to all.

Macmillan
Dec 11, 2005, 5:08 PM
Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year!

:flag4:

Mrs.F
Dec 11, 2005, 6:13 PM
:santa: Another year about to end and a new exciting one about to start! May everyone here have a very Merry Christmas and a very happy 2006! Wishing everyone the best always! :angel:

Flounder and Mrs.F

csrakate
Dec 11, 2005, 6:17 PM
CC and CL,
What a lovely message and I wish the same for the two of you as well! I have enjoyed getting to know you and am so glad the two of you are part of our little DickMan family!!

I would also like to wish everyone and safe and Happy Holiday Season. It is truly a time to remember good friends, good times and good thoughts. Happy 2006 and may we all have a safe and prosperous New Year!

Hugs,
Kate

cchalmer
Dec 14, 2005, 6:46 PM
CC and CL,
What a lovely message and I wish the same for the two of you as well! I have enjoyed getting to know you and am so glad the two of you are part of our little DickMan family!!

I would also like to wish everyone and safe and Happy Holiday Season. It is truly a time to remember good friends, good times and good thoughts. Happy 2006 and may we all have a safe and prosperous New Year!

Hugs,
Kate

CL and I wouldn't have missed being part of Dickman for anything.....we are having fun watching what you do to our characters and can't wait for everything to slow down so you can post more!!

:santa:

bigregory
Dec 14, 2005, 9:32 PM
Merry Christmas and all the best in the new year. :santa:

rupertbare
Dec 15, 2005, 4:38 AM
What wonderful thought.....

And CC, CL you two have an absolutley blessed Christmas and New Year, full of love and joy - and if the politician's leave us alone - a truly peaceful one.

HAPPY CHRISTAMS EVERYONE!!!!

Rupe, London, UK

Iowabiguy
Dec 15, 2005, 11:01 AM
Hello everyone,
I realize I am a newbie and have only posted a couple of times but I already feel like this is a great site and I hope to continue to stay up to date with this group in the New Year.
I think it is easy to get caught up in our own little worlds and forget that there are people outside who are hurting and may just need that smile or a simple "Happy Holidays!" to ease a little of their isolation. I try to do it in my job and I think it just might help someone, someday.
So...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

arana
Dec 16, 2005, 4:18 PM
Here's the link to a little christmas music for anyone that interested. http://www.extremefunnypictures.com/funnypic657.htm

codybear3
Dec 16, 2005, 7:54 PM
Thanks Arana for that web-site...Found alot more than just good x-mas tunes... :paw: :paw:

12voltman59
Dec 16, 2005, 8:11 PM
I also want to wish everyone a very happy holiday season and offer the hope that everyone also has a great new year.

It goes without saying that 2005 is a year that will go down in the record books for many reasons--a year that many would just soon as well forget.

I hope for such people, the coming year will be a time that they can recover from the events in 2005 that forever changed their worlds and they can find healing.

For us here--I hope that everyone will find "the answers to the questions that bother them so...."

Chaia
Dec 16, 2005, 9:27 PM
In the spirit of diversity...
Happy HanaRamaKwanzYuleMas!
Chaia