PDA

View Full Version : FANTASY ACRE'S FOR BI-SENSATIONS OPENING SOON IN CENTRAL FL

Mystic
May 10, 2008, 10:18 PM
:) I thought that would get your attention, and suppose it were true and they had accomodations for all types of fantasies, what would yours be??? Be honest now...

pasco_lol_cpl
May 10, 2008, 11:26 PM
Fantasies? Hell we'd just settle for a bi friendly club in central Florida. As for fantasies, man there are so many to list..

BothBi420
May 10, 2008, 11:55 PM
We would love to find a club like that ANYWHERE!!!!!

We have been to a few sex clubs here on the west coast and found that f-f bi is cool, but if a guy wants to play with another guy, well forget about it!

So I think just the concept of a bisexual swingers club would be the fantasy!

DiamondDog
May 11, 2008, 1:08 AM
I live out my fantasies and they don't involve swingers clubs.

RockGardener
May 11, 2008, 5:26 AM
My fantasy would be to have a bi club somewhere in Central FL.

Eddie altamonte
May 11, 2008, 5:17 PM
Ditto

still_shy
May 11, 2008, 7:47 PM
My fantasy would be to visit that club :)

curiousguy_2002
May 11, 2008, 8:14 PM
That would be a great idea. My fantasy (and its a fantasy so I suppose I can have it be whatever I want, with no consequece) Would be hot tranny girls having their way with me. An orgy of intoxicating he-she sex!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 11, 2008, 9:47 PM
lol I would Love to see an Adult Fantasy Island. One where it didnt matter as to your size, your shape, your sexual orientation, or kinks. One where a BBW(like myself) could and Would be catered to by handsome men, and beautiful ladies fulfilling their Every wish and fantasy whether it be vanilla, or an erotic pleasure wish.. No matter how large or how small a wish might be.
Is it gettin' warm in here???lol
Cat

bigulfcpl
May 11, 2008, 10:05 PM

We would like that also. We do attend a group function in Central Florida that does welcome bisexuality, and if anyone is interested, let us know.

ambi53mm
May 12, 2008, 8:01 AM

Works for us as well...depending on your definition of a "club".

A nightclub (or similar establishment) that really catered to the bi population...."both male and female" would probably have a good chance of success in Central Florida depending on the county. Polk County where we're located would probably not be the most conducive county however Wayyyy to conservative lol.

A club that really functions as more of a "meet and greet" and gets together at various locations for that purpose would probably be successful as well. I believe we have a very large bi population in Central Florida.

Churches seem to flourish around this part of the country and sometimes the congregations start with literally a handful of people seated in someone’s living room….small business can be started for less than a meal at a mediocre restaurant…plant a seed and watch it grow.

Ambi:)