PDA

View Full Version : senses (I): only for your eyes (sight)

rayosytruenos
Dec 10, 2005, 7:29 AM
Hi everyone!

Some of us have been blessed being able to use 5 senses (others even a 6th one!!! :bigrin: ) but some others for any circumstance, have been deprived of or have one or more senses impaired :( . I'm sorry for these people that due to unwanted circumstances suddenly or from birth, they have been missing part of the information that the world shows us through all our senses.

I want to start a series of posts dealing with senses in an erotic way, so please don't be offended for me treating and speaking about them. With whatever I say, it has never been, is never and is not going to be never my intention to offend anyone, so if someone takes my posts in a different way than I intended, I apologize beforehand for whatever reason/s you think I have offended someone.

I also want to warn, that from now on, that if you see a "danger" sign in any thread or post I write (as I have been doing it for a while), it means that I have included explicit sexual/erotic images and/or quite strong language, and/or the topic could upset someone. With this I want to minimize the number of people that could get offended by my posts, letting know them (as we all have different backgrounds and likes) that they are warned about what they are probably going to encounter if they decide to open one of my posts with the "danger" sign beside (like the sign beside the title of this thread).

Ok, enough of boring stuff, and let's have some fun...

As you can imagine by the title, I want to start with some erotic pics... just for your eyes... :eek: Have I said before that I like asses :bigrin: ?

All the best,

ray :male:

rayosytruenos
Dec 10, 2005, 7:49 AM
If you want a more serious look ( :tong: ) at info about the 5 senses, you can check the following link (simple but informative):

http://freda.auyeung.net/5senses/index.htm

and more specifically for the sight:

http://freda.auyeung.net/5senses/see.htm

All the best,

rayosytruenos
Dec 10, 2005, 8:11 AM
I think I'm starting to really like shaved people... :bigrin:

All the best,

aussie blonde
Dec 10, 2005, 9:52 PM
Gee Ray that last picture..............she has piss flaps like Fred Bassetts ears :eek: or as we call them in Australia........beef curtains :tongue:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

But keep em coming mate ;)

chook
Dec 10, 2005, 9:55 PM
Sorry ray that last post is from me..................bloody missus of mine never signs out LOL

bihippieguy
Dec 10, 2005, 11:05 PM
Interesting point for discussion. really...

Maybe more to the point, erotically, is which of the five sences would you prefer if you were only allowed one. Or, I'll just address one.

Touch.

Ashley Montehew referred to the sence of touch as "The Mother of the Senses"...life simply cannot exist without it.
Humans have at least five nerve endings that are uniquly outfitted for one purpose: to differentiate touch.

From an erotic perspective, I can say that warmth sets apart my light stroking with my fingertips of either a keyboard or a clitoris.

What is the way my tounge slowly surrounds the skin between the glans of the penis or enjoy coconut oil as it liquifies on bare skin? Is it pressure? Is it the amount of physical contact - how much the skin responds to surface covered by another?

All would be lost without this one primal, this one gutteral reaction.

The respose that tells us...

....We are not alone.

Be safe, bifriends.

rayosytruenos
Dec 11, 2005, 12:00 AM
[...]

From an erotic perspective, I can say that warmth sets apart my light stroking with my fingertips of either a keyboard or a clitoris.

What is the way my tounge slowly surrounds the skin between the glans of the penis or enjoy coconut oil as it liquifies on bare skin? Is it pressure? Is it the amount of physical contact - how much the skin responds to surface covered by another?

Hi!

This is exactly the kind of answer I was looking for, to express your own feelings about different experiences with your senses, being as descriptive as possible, evoking in other people's mind a clear sensuous image/experience.

Thanks.

All the best,

p.s.: if you post some pics also, I'm sure some would be grateful... :tong:

rayosytruenos
Dec 14, 2005, 1:17 AM
Gee Ray that last picture..............she has piss flaps like Fred Bassetts ears :eek: or as we call them in Australia........beef curtains :tongue:

But keep em coming mate ;)

LOL... beef curtains... lmao

I didn't know that Aussie Blonde was your wife, Chook... I guess I don't spend as much time as before in the chat room... :)

All the best to both of you,

rayosytruenos
Dec 14, 2005, 2:01 AM
What about landscapes?

Haven't you contemplated a landscape that has made you drop a tear admiring such magnificent view? Have you been moved by a landscape?

It could be a wonderful sunset or sunrise, a sandy tropical beach, a mountain view...

I enclose a few with a naughty touch... :bigrin:

All the best,

rayosytruenos
Dec 14, 2005, 2:09 AM
I'm a crazy Aquarian... so I feel at home, when I'm in a beach...

rayosytruenos
Dec 14, 2005, 2:18 AM
And what about going for a simple picnic? You prepare a few things, get ready and go for a nice day!!!

12voltman59
Dec 14, 2005, 2:24 PM
Once again Rayo--great pics and a fun thread!!!!

Biboz49
Dec 14, 2005, 3:40 PM
Awesome pics Ray. Love this thread! :drool:

rayosytruenos
Dec 18, 2005, 7:33 AM
I love to travel and see different places. I've seen beautiful landscapes, but they don't need to be far away, they can be just around the corner, or just on a camping weekend.

Also travelling to different places you open your mind to new ideas, new people, new customs.

I've travelled sometimes with friends, but I usually prefer to do it on my own. I hate when I'm enjoying my time in a museum, in an interesting architectonic building like an old cathedral, or just letting my mind go away contemplating an awesome sunset/sunrise with a wonderful surrounded landscape, to be told to hurry up to catch a train or whatever... Sometimes the most wonderful things happen when you have to wait for the next transport... :bigrin:

Also, when you travel, you can accept some companions for a while, maybe till next destination where our paths go in different ways. I've found great friends in this way, with some of them I still am in touch after years...

There are many ways to travel... Some of my friends say they cannot travel without everything previously arranged (flights, hotels, rent-cars, pre-paid excursions, etc...), but I love surprises, and finding the unexpected, sometimes staying in youth hostels, sometimes in a park, sometimes in a bus/train station or airport. I like to walk/trek sometimes, to use a bicycle or other transports.

I cannot ride a motorbike yet, but I think it's a great way to travel cheaply great distances. A friend of mine travelled that way all South America (without knowing a word of Spanish!!!).

Well, you can find very interesting people... :bigrin:

By the way, there are ways of polishing or washing your bike other than those depicted in some of the photos... :eek:

All the best,

rayosytruenos
Dec 18, 2005, 3:33 PM
Long journeys make great friendships or to fall out of each other... lol

I remember some time ago here in London that a famous TV presenter decided to make a journey on a tandem bicycle with his wife in order to collect some money for charity... They were on the verge of divorce at the end of the trip!!!

I'm a fan of Ewan McGregor's physique, but I do prefer the Charlie Boorman's body of some years ago. You can have a quite clear view of Ewan McGregor's bits in some of his movies, but I still drool every time I see Charlie Boorman in the movie "The Emerald Forest" or "Excalibur". In "The Emerald Forest" he wears next to nothing throughout the movie... :drool: :drool: :drool:

I guess some of you know that they are pals and they have travelled I think during 3 months circumnavigating the world on motorbikes:

http://www.bikerspoker.com/poker_news.html

"Long Way Round" (six one-hour episodes)
From London, England to Aldan, Siberia to Anchorage, Alaska - this six-hour series chronicles good friends Ewan McGregor ("Moulin Rouge," "Big Fish") and Charley Boorman ("On Edge") as they leave their celebrity lifestyles to circumnavigate the world on motorbikes. Departing London later this month (October 2004), McGregor and Boorman will spend over three months traveling through some of the harshest terrain the world has to offer and taking on challenges and adventures indigenous to each country. To tell the story of their journey, the men will document their trip with the help of handheld cameras and production teams stationed along the way. "Long Way Round" is produced by Long Way Round Productions Ltd. Executive producers are David Alexanian, Russ Malkin, Ewan McGregor, and Charley Boorman. Website - http://www.longwayround.com/lwr.htm

I'm just curious... do you think they had no sex in those 3 months? I don't think they tried with a yak or a wild horse in Mongolia... but being such nice pals, do you think they could have given a hand to each other?

All the best,

rayosytruenos
Dec 20, 2005, 7:24 AM
Some more bikers... The possibility of meeting some of these guys make me think again about getting my bike driver's licence... mmm

rayosytruenos
Dec 20, 2005, 7:54 AM
Sometimes your bike needs a complete service... what would you do without the helping hand of some new good friends??? :rolleyes:

rayosytruenos
Dec 20, 2005, 8:20 AM
I don't know if any of the members of bisexual.com is visually impaired or even blind or near blind.

I guess more now with information technology everywhere and with the flow of images in all fields, sometimes we don't stop to think to make things easier for those not enjoying all the senses as we do.

I know that there are programs for blind people that are even able to read a site like this to them. Every written word is read and pronounced (even having the opportunity to choose the voice: sexy girl, serious guy, etc.) to the blind person, being able to also contribute in a reverse way, dictating their posts and these are translated by a program from voice to text.

Maybe you would ask then, what about the pics? Well, even the pics can be read to them. I'll explain, of course these programs have not yet the capacity of describing what the pic is about, but we can help. As you can see, most of our pics are named with just a series of letters, numbers, or a combination of both (which is far easier for us to classify them by themes, topics, etc) but the program would do that then, it would read ucd11.mpeg.

Some visually impaired friendly sites, do something much better, enabling the program to read a description of the pics to such impaired people. How is that? Very easy indeed, instead of naming the pics ucd11.mpeg, they name the pic "nice uncut dick". When the visually impaired person hears "ucd11.mpeg", he doesn't understand what the pic is about, but when he hears "nice uncut dick", he knows what we are speaking about!!! :bigrin:

All the best,

rayosytruenos
Dec 20, 2005, 8:34 AM
I guess my posts have become long ago like sort of monologues, or sort of a blog, me rumbling around some different topics... I don't mind... :tongue:

But I know that some of you peek a bit at my posts, so I think it would be nice for others to see some pics you could post, even if you don't want to post your thoughts about the topics.

I believe we are all old enough to deal openly with sexual issues without feeling a stigma about it.

Well, I leave you here with some more bikers... one is really cute, can you guess who??? :rolleyes:

All the best,

rayosytruenos
Dec 20, 2005, 9:31 AM
Here you are some more cute bikers!!! :bigrin:

rayosytruenos
Dec 20, 2005, 9:38 AM
But my favourite biker (by now... :rolleyes: ) it has to be HIM!!!

He has such a cute face, with sweet beautiful eyes, great hair and a wonderful body!!!

I want him to teach me all the secrets on a bike... :bigrin:

All the best,