PDA

View Full Version : Spring thoughts?

wolfcamp
May 9, 2008, 11:38 PM
Does spring set off some kind of primal sex drive? In men? In women?

I was a little worried about myself all winter. I had very little sex drive. I admit I was very wrapped up in my studies, and I thought about little else. But now final exams are over and my time and thoughts are a lot more free.

Today I came home from my new part time job. I pulled off my slacks to change into some jeans, but before I did the change, I sat down in the easy chair and promptly fell asleep. I woke up with a raging hard on and discovered I was horny as hell. Whoa! I haven't felt like this all winter. I was almost frantic to dig out old contacts. I wanted to make contact with someone, anyone, but of course nothing can be arranged on such short notice. I am stuck here by myself to deal with the matter by hand.

I've noticed before an increased level of horniness in the spring, and I wonder if it affects others too.

WC

DiamondDog
May 9, 2008, 11:40 PM
Nope. I'm horny the same all year round. If I'm breathing I'm horny.

Bluebiyou
May 10, 2008, 12:07 AM
Spring is good, Wolf.... spring is good... winter is bad, summer is worse, but I've noticed that there is no time like the cool fall that sets mah testes aflame! I get apeshit crazy horny in the fall.
:)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 10, 2008, 10:06 AM
lol I hope ta hell that spring will bring mine Back! I havent had a libido in so long that I've forgotten how everything Works. :( I know in the summer time I get Very horny, maybe something to do with my birth sign, I dunno..(Leo) lol
Cat ^..^

12voltman59
May 10, 2008, 10:12 AM
For me---the warmer the weather--the hornier I am---I have been that way as long as I can recall-----

I wonder if researchers have done any sort of studies on this--if it is ebb and flow of "horniess" is something that is real---or if it is simply a matter of us being more aware of such at one time or another?

darkeyes
May 11, 2008, 7:59 AM
Nope..cant say spring sets of me sex drive ne moren ne otha season..it aint that its constant, it aint... but me sex drive..primal or ne otha don depend on wetha an sun 2 make me horny... time place company circumstance an need all cum in2 the equation an me has a gud enuff life for alla them 2 cum togetha no matta the season...:bigrin: