PDA

View Full Version : Rumor or truth???

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 8, 2008, 5:29 PM
I was told a while back that Jamie Lee Curtis is Transgendered.
I cant get an answer out of Snopes.com and was just nosy to see if anyone knew. And, everytime I see True Lies or Trading Spaces I have to chuckle about this fact. Especially in True Lies where she's doing that hot dance number.. and if she IS Transgendered...I DONT CARE! (Drool drool) lol
She's hot never the less..lol
Have a great ya'll...:}
Cat ^..^

jamieknyc
May 8, 2008, 5:31 PM
Sounds like a story

shameless agitator
May 8, 2008, 5:51 PM
I'd say not unless she made the transition when she was about 12. She's been making movies since she was about 16 and was obviously female in all of those.

texasman6172003
May 8, 2008, 5:54 PM
Well Kitty Cat,From what ive heard over the year's she is. Don't know if it's true or not butt i have heard for year's that she is.Like you said who the fuck cares she is Hott. And man what JUGGS even if they are fake!!!LOL...:bigrin:

HighEnergy
May 8, 2008, 6:28 PM
Considering she's Tony Curtis' daughter, I have a hard time believing that one.

darkeyes
May 8, 2008, 6:32 PM
1 thing me always knos an likes is scrummie yummie...an Jamie Lee Curtis don fit ne scrummie yummie bill far as me concerned... but as me always sez.. every 1 2 ther own... as 2 wetha she is TG me hasn gorra clue an hav neva heard it, tho can c wy by lookin at er how poss the story has gotten round.. but aint it easy 2 find out?? Dontcha hav access 2 peeps birth records ova ther?? Or is me jus so simple that thats 2 easy an option? Far as me knos ya cant change sex on a birth certificate, certainly not ere ne way. Quite a few hermaphrodites hav found that out, an TG peeps jus havta like it an lump it, that ther sex as registered is ther sex till the day they die no matta wot they do 2 change it...

BiphobiaFighter
May 8, 2008, 6:53 PM
A snopes article about whether she is intersexed (undetermined): http://www.snopes.com/movies/actors/jamie.asp

For more information, here's an article on an intersexed person I recently met:
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2005/01/31/1107020318710.html

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 9, 2008, 3:12 AM
Thank you Sweetie. I couldnt make hide nor tails out of Snopes.com, so thank you for finding it for me. :}
Big kiss to your cheek. (And maybe a quick goose while I'm at it) LOL
Cat ^..^

MarieDelta
May 9, 2008, 12:40 PM
1 thing me always knos an likes is scrummie yummie...an Jamie Lee Curtis don fit ne scrummie yummie bill far as me concerned... but as me always sez.. every 1 2 ther own... as 2 wetha she is TG me hasn gorra clue an hav neva heard it, tho can c wy by lookin at er how poss the story has gotten round.. but aint it easy 2 find out?? Dontcha hav access 2 peeps birth records ova ther?? Or is me jus so simple that thats 2 easy an option? Far as me knos ya cant change sex on a birth certificate, certainly not ere ne way. Quite a few hermaphrodites hav found that out, an TG peeps jus havta like it an lump it, that ther sex as registered is ther sex till the day they die no matta wot they do 2 change it...

Umm Sorry dear but here you can get your birth certificate changed, with a court order, in some states.

Provided that you have a letter signed by a surgeon stating that you have had "Sex Reassignment Surgery". What exactly defines "Sex Reassignment" is left up to the Dr.

diB4u
May 9, 2008, 1:25 PM
Well if anything, Jamie Lee Curtis is in my mind more androgyne.

Androgynous traits are those that either have no gender value, or have some aspects generally attributed to the opposite gender

Physiological androgyny (compare intersex), which deals with physical traits, is distinct from behavioral androgyny which deals with personal and social anomalies in gender, and from psychological androgyny, which is a matter of gender identity.

Her tomboyish physical characteristics, and her small boobs scream androgyne rather intersexed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex#Conditions

darkeyes
May 9, 2008, 6:28 PM
....and her small boobs scream androgyne rather intersexed.

Summat rong wiv tidgies then Dib babes?? tee hee:tong: