PDA

View Full Version : Adding a twist to playing

cole4u
May 8, 2008, 3:20 PM
I just came up with an idea to make meeting people and having a bit of fun a bit more adventurous.

I thought of offering my services as a handy man in the nude. So singles or couples could have me do a little bit of work around "inside" the house unless fenced really well naked.

From small repairs to a bit of cleaning.

Maybe a bit of a fetish rather than just a meeting idea but all the same a lot of fun.

What do you all think? and ideas of suggestions ?

In the Toronto GTA if anyone is interested.....

Jobs done for free and some fun as well.

Cheers,

Paul

jamieknyc
May 8, 2008, 4:14 PM
Just make sure that your clients know exactly what they are getting involved in.......

cole4u
May 8, 2008, 4:23 PM
well i would not even consider them clients...its more of a role playing agreement i think......just a bit of fun

no contracts :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 8, 2008, 4:31 PM
*Sigh* You Would be clear up in Canada, Paul! lol If I had a naked Handy Man running around the house, I might find my missing libido..lmao

Cat:paw::paw:

HighEnergy
May 8, 2008, 4:53 PM
Well, that's a cure for plumber's butt. :eek:

shameless agitator
May 8, 2008, 6:00 PM
That could work out pretty well, I think. Cherokee is right though, you need to make damn sure everybody is on the same page. It could also be a good business model if you were looking at just doing the handyman thing. If sex was part of the service you could run into trouble with the prostitution laws. Of course that part doesn't apply if you insist on keeping it free.

Mr. Magick
May 9, 2008, 12:56 AM
I LIKE IT! Too bad phoenix is so far away. You could replace the Molly Maids that come every other week. My straight roomate might not like it but I'm sure he would like a better maid service. Something for him, something for you, something for me. Great idea.:)

onewhocares
May 9, 2008, 1:09 AM
Hmmmm. I am a caterer.........wonder if I could find someone to barter with? It is not easy cooking in the nude, but I could have custom aprons made to make sure nothing, or no one could be hurt from spaltering greese. Or I do work for a interior design firm.....wonder what I can swap for??

bityme
May 9, 2008, 3:06 AM
If you are ever in the Disneyland area, let me know. I'd be happy to help you fulfill your fetish. Have a few odd jobs around the house to be done and then, of course, there are other projects we could accomplish together.