PDA

View Full Version : Odd Posts

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 6, 2008, 9:08 PM
Ok..as normal, I'm confused. On several posts I see this clickable link put on there by the same guy,(Araxer or something like that) and his post has Nothing to do with the pertaining topic. Cant these posts be deleted? What if the post is a damn virus or something? Its annoying..grrrr.I know Drew is trying his best, but this is getting out of hand(No pun intended)
Cat

vittoria
May 6, 2008, 11:00 PM
LOL!!!

remember the gremlin from the bugs bunny cartoon? (NOT the 1980s movie)

"somethings rotten in the state of denmark"

Bluebiyou
May 6, 2008, 11:14 PM
Kill the Wabbit!
:)

...or ignore it... it's really kind of boring...
...watching Drew play "whack-a-mole" with Cowboy-in-leather, a T-rex ar, flexisexual, severely mentally disturbed individual... etc.
Just ignore 'im Cat. (and pay attention to me! :) I like that thought!).
It seems this guy is the pit bull of "join-and-post-and-run". Drew will likely have to take some action with IP to inhibit this guy.

Bluebiyou
May 6, 2008, 11:17 PM
Vittoria! Stop thinking so loud!
I started my post just before you posted.
We're both thinking looney toons!
...come to think of it... this guy IS a looney toon...

vittoria
May 6, 2008, 11:41 PM
Vittoria! Stop thinking so loud!
I started my post just before you posted.
We're both thinking looney toons!
...come to think of it... this guy IS a looney toon...

GMTA :tong::cool:

12voltman59
May 7, 2008, 1:08 AM
Kill the Wabbit!
:)

...or ignore it... it's really kind of boring...
...watching Drew play "whack-a-mole" with Cowboy-in-leather, a T-rex ar, flexisexual, severely mentally disturbed individual... etc.
Just ignore 'im Cat. (and pay attention to me! :) I like that thought!).
It seems this guy is the pit bull of "join-and-post-and-run". Drew will likely have to take some action with IP to inhibit this guy.

I am so glad that someone else feels the same way about this situation---I sometimes feel like Don Quixote and Sancho Panza---"tilting at windmills"!! LOL in my spending so much time on this!!!

DiamondDog
May 8, 2008, 3:32 AM
I find it weird that Raindrops+Sunshowers isn't registered yet can somehow post as a guest?

BiphobiaFighter
May 8, 2008, 4:03 AM
I find it weird that Raindrops+Sunshowers isn't registered yet can somehow post as a guest?
I assume that the person signed up but the account was deleted. Based on the harmlessness of the posts, I think the person's IP address is probably the same as the troll's (revealing the identity).

DiamondDog
May 8, 2008, 1:06 PM
I assume that the person signed up but the account was deleted. Based on the harmlessness of the posts, I think the person's IP address is probably the same as the troll's (revealing the identity).

ah ok, how come Drew can/will delete accounts from trolls but he won't do it for people who request it in the forums, or from people who want it done?

Skater Boy
May 8, 2008, 6:08 PM
ah ok, how come Drew can/will delete accounts from trolls but he won't do it for people who request it in the forums, or from people who want it done?

Apparently the forum sowftware isn't configured to enable it to be done with ease. Therefore Drew only does it when absolutely necessary... such as when there's a legitimate (eg. legal) reason, or to prevent disruption by trolls, etc.

**Peg**
May 9, 2008, 8:45 AM
Kill the Wabbit! ...watching Drew play "whack-a-mole" with Cowboy-in-leather

FDLMAO, ROFL @ "whack-a-mole" .....omg !!!

*guts hurt from laffin here*

Peg