PDA

View Full Version : Bi mmf 3somes: the woman's POV

Versatile
May 4, 2008, 12:59 PM
One-on-one sex with another man does little for me. But add a woman to the mix and everything changes. For some reason it really excites me when I see a woman truly aroused by men having sex with each other, urging us on, telling us what to do. And joining us in scorching 3way fun. Virtually all men are aroused by the sight/thought of 2 or more women having sex, so why shouldn't women be aroused by men having sex? In my experience many women are, very! Would love to hear from women who are turned on by such scenes and acts. What they like to see/do, what sort of scene, mood, turns them on....

RockGardener
May 4, 2008, 1:46 PM
I very much enjoy seeing my guy with another guy. It really turns me on. And it excites him to know that I am excited.

onewhocares
May 4, 2008, 2:46 PM
One great thing about being on this web site is the fact that I have come to realize that I am NOT alone in my arousal of seeing two men make love. As a straight wife of a bi man, I have been really lucky to share a man with him. One hope I have for the future is to just sit back with a drink in my hand on a comfy chair and watch them share each other. Been in that position, or at least I started out that way...but darn something just draws me to them....Oh well there is always next time.

I think that I am not alone in my viewpoint.....take a look at a recent thread by Cherokee Mountain Cat of her first experience.......HOT.

Belle

thesea
May 4, 2008, 6:19 PM
Most group sex sounds like a good idea to me if we are all connected and relaxed, I hope if bf meets a bf they will want me to be with them sometimes :three:

the sacred night
May 4, 2008, 8:44 PM
Oh, my GOD am I glad there are guys who are into this idea. I find nothing hotter than 2 guys. Sometimes I am tempted to go to bars and offer random drunk guys $20 to make out with each other like they do with girls, but then I don't.

But seriously, I love to see 2 men kiss, touch each other, undress each other, go down on each other... you know the rest :bigrin:

And since someone mentioned erotic fiction, here is a link to some m/m erotic fiction written by yours truly:

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2225516/1/The_Desert_Rain

There are no women in it, but a woman wrote it, so that sort of counts, right?