PDA

View Full Version : What makes for Great Sex?

Fambi53
May 4, 2008, 10:03 AM
What constitutes Great Sex? And more specifically, what qualifies as great sex in a bi-sexual relationship?

Fambi53 :cool::female:

ambi53mm
May 4, 2008, 10:34 AM
What constitutes Great Sex? And more specifically, what qualifies as great sex in a bi-sexual relationship?

Talk about hitting close to home;)....The journey to the other side of that rainbow...and I would say with either gender it's a little different....but once that pot of gold is reached it's all good.

From a man that adores you and all that you bring to the table....as well as the bedroom.:bigrin:

Ambi:)

darkeyes
May 4, 2008, 12:22 PM
Don matta wot kinda sex yas havin..wotya need is easy peasy...mood, pash, imagination, energy an a partner ya fancies rotten!!! An ifya luffs im or er..then so much the betta!!:bigrin::tong:

eddy10
May 4, 2008, 2:10 PM
Good question. Do not really know the correct answer. I never know what is GR8 sex until it is happening or has happened. Seems each great experience is different and unique. I guess it must have to do with you and your partner's mood at the time, and the position of the moon and stars.

onewhocares
May 4, 2008, 7:40 PM
I think that one of the most important aspect of good sex is communication. Then comes openness, honesty and mutual desire. Great sex is when all these aspects meet and the passion erupts and both people are giving to each other, making sure the other persons needs are met and that they are the focus of your attention...I know I do and the response from Little Man has been very approving..........ah the things he does.

Belle

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Jun 3, 2008, 4:17 AM
Great chemestry and LOTS of passion !

Eddie altamonte
Jun 3, 2008, 10:47 AM

Communication, Respect and Trust

Cesca
Jun 3, 2008, 11:06 AM
Your partner finally coming home after days away.:)

someotherguy
Jun 5, 2008, 11:14 AM
Great sex takes a judgmental attitude about sex, otherwise you couldn't determine if it was great or not. It could be that sex is neither great nor small. It could be that sex exists as the one absolute value in a universe of things relative to it, and that to sex, we are great or not. Right now sex is probably judging each of us by how well we have answered this question. My great answer speaks for itself.

The times I have most enjoyed sex have been when one or both people were acting on impulse and not subject to the dictates of their social mask. I believe that nature knows sex better than I do and so my job is to rely on instinct, follow where the feelings lead, and let lust run free, as long as it is back by lunch time and remembers to park to one side of the driveway when it returns.

sometimesitbethatway
Jun 5, 2008, 6:16 PM
Great chemestry and LOTS of passion !

Communication, Respect and Trust

Yes, definitely those :)

jem_is_bi
Jun 5, 2008, 10:33 PM
Since I am 60 yrs old:

(1) Being alive to do it.
(2) Agressively getting what I want when I do it.
(2) Having a partner that is alive to do it.
(4) Having a partner that loves to let me be in control.
(5) Doing it for about 3 Hours this Friday Night.

Don't get too angry, I don't get nasty or mean.
Hey!! This is about great sex.
I like more than hugs and kisses.
I like things other than hugs and kisses.
I get more than hugs and kisses.
Sex is great!

Cuntlapper
Jun 5, 2008, 11:17 PM
What could a woman that's hetero possibly know about great sex between women?