PDA

View Full Version : Anything Is Possible; If you believe

Sparks
May 2, 2008, 11:15 PM
To Drew and the old school people at Bisexual.com,

I'm proud to share with you that Angelina and Sparks (after 4 years) have decided to share our lives together, for now and ever more. Wow! It took along time. . . but the bottom line is that we have found such deep connection for each other.

May God bless each and every one of you. May you also enjoy the blessings that I've recieved.

As always, Sparks

gfofbiguy
May 2, 2008, 11:22 PM
That's awesome!!!! I don't know either of you, but I would like to extend my congratulations to you both!!!

shameless agitator
May 2, 2008, 11:32 PM
Mazaltov!

Bluebiyou
May 3, 2008, 12:52 AM
My dearest Sparks and Angelina,
I am truly moved and happy for you. In my many years of life, two were shared by someone whom I loved deeper than the sea... makes the whole trip (life) worth while!
I understand your elation, and congradulate you. Everywhere you look you see God smiling. I know how you feel. I am so happy for you two. May you have even more than the two years of heaven (okay, and hell too! LOL) that I had. So much of the meaning of life is wrapped up in love (at least for me).
There's nothing I can say that can further bless... except perhaps:
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti...
:)

A rare and strong blessing I wish upon you.
Blue

darkeyes
May 3, 2008, 7:18 AM

I'm proud to share with you that Angelina and Sparks (after 4 years) have decided to share our lives together, for now and ever more. Wow! It took along time. . . but the bottom line is that we have found such deep connection for each other.

May God bless each and every one of you. May you also enjoy the blessings that I've recieved.

As always, Sparks

Ya won us 2 enjoy Angelina?? ooo..nice..tee hee. :tong:

Seriously..gud luk 2 ya..jus cudn resist that 1 babes.. tee hee:bigrin:

diB4u
May 3, 2008, 7:21 AM

As always, Sparks

Sparks I have no idea who you and Angelina are, but congratulations...

When two souls meet, and they know the path, sometimes its the persons in the bodies that distruct the soul from happiness and love.

I'm glad that you both have found love and are together....

redheadhoneycat
May 3, 2008, 3:42 PM
Congrats!!!!:)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 4, 2008, 12:43 AM
May the Spirits bless both of you always!
Congrats to you.:}
Cat:paw: