PDA

View Full Version : What's your best bisexual experience so far?

Apleasureseeker
Dec 9, 2005, 2:44 AM
I haven't had enough yet to decide. Maybe the first time I slipped my cock through an anonymous space in the wall of a peepshow booth & and held myself there while different men came into the booth & examined it & played with me, until finally one wrapped his lips around it & worked it. The anonymous mouth worked slow strokes from tip to base & it seemed to take forevever. I just wanted to cum & get out, but I willed myself to stay. I didn't want to experience so much pleasure from a man. Finally he got tired of toying with me & got me off with a few fast stroked. I still hel myself there while he milked outas much as he could & kept going to get me of a second, almost painful, time.

FSJeepguy
Dec 9, 2005, 3:13 PM
While I've only had a few bi experiences I can only hope that I haven't had my "best" one yet. They were all great and very satisfying for me and I look forward to lots and lots more. :bigrin:

gar1th
Dec 9, 2005, 3:48 PM
I guess the first experience is the one I remember most, I used to stay at my (X) girlfriends house and her parents were old fashioned so when I stayed round there I had to climb into bed with her brother. One evening as usual I climbed in having had a few pints, I was nodding off when he rolled over and his hand landed on the top of my leg, I guess he was testing me for an initial reaction, I didnt react and he slowly moved his hand up to my dick, he started rubbing and stroking me and then went under the bed clothes and started to suck me off until I came in his mouth, he swallowed the lot so I guess he had done this before, next time and last time he did it he sucked me off and finished me off with a wank, spunk everywhere what a mess.....

george smith
Dec 10, 2005, 5:42 AM
when i was about 16 my neighbor and i use to suck each other off and cum in our hands but one time after he had done me for some reason i just got up and left the next time we got together i did him first and instead of him pulling out and shooting in his hand he stayed in i could feel his cock getting harder and his knees poping as he started thursting up and then he shot his load in my mouth and i loved it i still remember that day now like it was yesterday i really thank him for that as now i really enjoy sucking a good one

69Steve
Dec 10, 2005, 7:27 AM
Meeting a complete stranger who took advantage of me in my teen’s & took me to a hotel, sucked me senseless while I trembled then let me fck him…he was a very small man with a huge knob that just kept swinging about while I gave him my young & eager meat injection & I shot a very very large load into him that night then left that place in a hurry with a feeling of shameful excitement & I have been wanting to catch that moment ever since….I told someone this yesterday when he was banging my man-pussy....which he made me suck after he’d come off which was GOOD!

Tom41bimwm
Dec 10, 2005, 8:43 AM
my best time was with the first guy i ever played with. he came onto me, so i said sure i'd be interested. we met at a club, talked, and i gave him a ride home. he wanted to see my cock in the car, i said no, wait til we get to your place. so when we got to his place, we both pulled off our pants and were standing a couple of feet apart with two hard ons. i reached over and felt his cock. it felt great and he did the same. he leaned over and kissed me, which was a shock, but it felt good. then i told him to go sit down. he did and i went down on his cock. i didn't get to suck long, cause he shot a load of cum into my mouth in about 2 minutes!! lol it was nice feeling his cock swell up inside my mouth and i enjoyed the taste of his spunk! we just layed there nude for a while. we hooked up a couple of more times. it was great.

joewillblow71
Dec 10, 2005, 2:56 PM
it was 4th of july a few years back, we were out on my friends 20ft boat wathching the fireworks, after the ladies went to bed, i got to my knees on the deck of this great boat in the middle of the bay, and slowly sucked my buddy till he came in my mouth. as he came, i pulled his ass closer to me forcing his cock deeper down my throat, whitch i know supprised him and i sucked and licked him dry, not missing or spilling a singel drop. barley even able to stand, he was asleep in minutes. I wish i could do that every night, he later thanked me and told me it was the best blowjob he ever had. :flag3:

OralBradley
Dec 10, 2005, 5:07 PM
I guess my best bisexual experience occured at a swinging party my wife and I attended years ago. I was in the group grope and was motioned to join and woman and man who were lying with she was on her back with his cock in here pussy while he lay on his side. I started by licking and sucking on her nipples, but she quickly pushed my head down toward her pussy. He was moving very slowly with just the head of his cock inside, and her clitoris sticking out above it. I naturally started sucking on her clit while he slowly moved. After a few minutes she had and orgasm, and when she quieted down after, he slipped his cock out of her and into my mouth while still maintaining contact with her clit. After a minute or so he switched back to her pussy, and I sucked her to another orgasm. This happened for three or four orgasms for her before he finally came in my mouth. We all lay pretty exhausted for a bit, and then they both started licking and sucking on me until I came very loudly.

Sparks
Dec 11, 2005, 9:24 AM
Perhaps the mere thought should be "what's your best experience". For me, it's definately a four 4 letter word. Is it fuck, suck, cock, ball, clit, tit's, head, lick, etc? None of the above. The word? It's simple. TALK.

The best of anything includes real life communication, even if it's discreetly expressed. So my best sexual experience, be it with a woman or a man, has been with the deep sense of sharing. Talk. It's much more powerful and erotic than the orgasam itself. Just my :2cents:

ready2
Dec 11, 2005, 10:11 PM
My best bisexual experience was with a Japanese guy who was around 34 and very attractive. I loved going down on his cock and he loved being sucked. We kissed a little while and then I completed sucking him off. God, did I love it!

binbi42
Dec 12, 2005, 2:02 AM
..... Best so far...Without a doubt...Three couples together earlier this year one April night... in a very large tent ....each taking turns with one another in every conceivable fashion...passionately playing without inhibition..from dusk til dawn.....a bisexual experience in the truest sense of the word! :bigrin:

Jackbone
Dec 12, 2005, 6:44 AM
I was alone at home with my wife visiting her family for the weekend. I contacted a guy I had met over a gay personals site - also married and bisexual. He came over and we sat around drinking beer for a while. Noticing his hand brushing over his box, I knelt in front of him and drew his pants down. He was still half erect when I took his cock in my mouth, sucking vigorously until he was ock hard. Later we went to the bedrrom, had a shower where we played with each other, and he told me he wanted my ass. We towelled each other dry and he lubed my ass and really gave me a great bang, finally exploding in my hole. Later he went down on me and sucked me until I shot into his mouth,and he sucked me dry..

crowznest
Dec 12, 2005, 1:12 PM
I had just returned home from this sexy little chicas house and feeling really good about myself and my roomates had the baths on lockdown then a friend of mine calls after so long he says come over here and you can use my shower! Ok I say and he comes to pick me up in like two seconds, We arrive and he shows me the way walks in and starts the shower turns and undresses me, I get in and begin to clean he hops in and helps me by soaping my cock and my ass fingering me while he's down there. We move to the living rom and suck eachother for a long while tell I'm so hot I want him in my ass and damn he was big it hurt so good he pulled out and came all over my chest and I jacked off and came in his mouth. I had to shower again with shaky legs LOL but mmmm I want tit again I wonder were he is?

kerryj
Dec 12, 2005, 6:43 PM
My experiences are from many years ago. The HIV epidemic has ruined everything for me, anonymous gloryhole sex is just too risky these days. Back in the early 80’s I discovered the joy of gloryhole sex and quickly became an addict. I would stop several times a week on my way home from work and spend time sucking every cock I could in various adult bookstores. An average evening would include me giving between three and five blow jobs-on a good evening, even more. I became very good at it and usually ended up with my reward, a mouthful of cum. I loved the taste and the feel of all the strange cocks, and I loved to drink their cum-no mess to clean up in my booth. My most memorable experience came the day I heard the door on the booth next to mine close. After waiting the appropriate time, I knelt down and in the subdued light from the movie screen, I could see this gentleman stroking the most beautiful dark chocolate cock I had ever seen. This was going to be my first black cock and I could feel my heart pounding as I put my fingers thru the hole, inviting him to give me a taste. I can still remember all the details of that moment. As he moved toward me and his cock slowly came through the hole, it was big, it was powerful, and yet it was soft and velvety. I quickly realized that it was much bigger than anything I had ever experienced. I put my mouth next to the hole and let him feed his delicious cock directly into my mouth. Man, it was big. With my hand around the thick base, there were still several inches of cock for me to play with-I’m guessing it was about eight or nine inches in length. It was already leaking precum and it tasted delicious. I licked it, I sucked it, I worshiped it-I was in cock heaven. No problems with friction, I was drooling all over it. I found that it took great effort to keep from hurting him with my teeth, but I quickly got the hang of it. It actually grew even bigger as I worked him over. Suddenly, he slowly withdrew, only to replace his cock with his finger-he wanted to play with me. I quickly moved my cock to the hole. I was on such a sexual overload that it took all my concentration not to cum as soon as he touched me. His mouth felt great on my cock, and his technique was very pleasing. We then went back and forth for about 20-30 minutes, pleasuring each other until I suddenly felt his urgency changing. He began thrusting into my mouth and I felt him grow bigger and even harder. Some people say that it’s difficult to tell when a cock is cumming, I disagree. I could almost always tell when the cock that I had in my mouth was about to erupt. He moaned and I felt his release. His cum was very nice and consisted of several spurts, just the right amount. I could hear him trying to catch his breath on the other side of the wall. I swallowed all of it and kept his cock in my mouth, feeling it get smaller. I loved that feeling of a job well done. He wasn’t withdrawing, it must have still felt good. I tried every trick I knew to get him hard again-I was hoping that he would go for seconds. Unfortunately, my efforts didn’t work out and he slowly pulled back from the hole. I watched for his finger, hoping that he would then take care of me, but I soon heard his door open and close. The poor guy who came into that booth right behind him never had a chance. As soon as he signaled he wanted to play, I put my cock thru the hole and let him have his way with me-I needed to cum badly. It wasn’t long before I dumped my load into his eager mouth. Shortly thereafter, I left, totally drained. To this day, when I’m looking for a good jerk off memory, I think back to that day. I had many other very memorable moments in those bookstores, but for sheer sexual energy, this one definitely remains my best.

kerry

DGoncz
Jan 30, 2006, 6:50 AM
I guess you can discount this as a heterosexual experience, but my best experience was with a friend who turned into a lover one spring day in 1979. I was on my way to modern dance class at MIT, barefoot, in a striped tank top and blue sweats, and, having known her for years, but never dated her, just popped the question as we crossed paths on the lawn.

"Wanna have sex with me, xxxxx?" Or something similar. So many years.... I can't say her name here because of her privacy.

She said yes, we went and had a boink, and that was that. I went on to class. I will never forget the spontaneity, the openness, and her love. The way she said "Dougie!" was so touching!

If you ever read this, xxxxx, please know I still love you, and that you helped me learn that sometimes love is just love, sometimes sex is just sex, and sometimes the two go together. :)

I haven't been with a man and a woman at the same time yet, just alternately. Just call me Hopeful Pierre....:)

Hi, there, Teddie Bare! (My best homosexual experience; two or three precious weeks in 1981, I think it was. With love like that, I could mop floors for a living and be happy every night!)

My best poly experience has got to be my current situation. Just last night. You know who you are, dear....

Care to top it? Still looking for the ultimate in openness and simplicity.

Doug(ie)

celticmagic
Jan 30, 2006, 9:52 AM
I guess you can discount this as a heterosexual experience, but my best experience was with a friend who turned into a lover one spring day in 1979. I was on my way to modern dance class at MIT, barefoot, in a striped tank top and blue sweats, and, having known her for years, but never dated her, just popped the question as we crossed paths on the lawn.

"Wanna have sex with me, xxxxx?" Or something similar. So many years.... I can't say her name here because of her privacy.

She said yes, we went and had a boink, and that was that. I went on to class. I will never forget the spontaneity, the openness, and her love. The way she said "Dougie!" was so touching!

If you ever read this, xxxxx, please know I still love you, and that you helped me learn that sometimes love is just love, sometimes sex is just sex, and sometimes the two go together. :)

I haven't been with a man and a woman at the same time yet, just alternately. Just call me Hopeful Pierre....:)

Hi, there, Teddie Bare! (My best homosexual experience; two or three precious weeks in 1981, I think it was. With love like that, I could mop floors for a living and be happy every night!)

My best poly experience has got to be my current situation. Just last night. You know who you are, dear....

Care to top it? Still looking for the ultimate in openness and simplicity.

Doug(ie)
My best experience,was with my wife's and my boyfriend,in a thressome.
I was dressed as a girl,in bikini panties,mini skirt etc,when both started
to play with me.My wife pished my head against his crotch,and make me suck
his cock while inserting a dildo up my ass.Then,he turned me down,and with her help pulled my panties down and for the first time in my life did I get
fucked by a guy with a real cock as my wife watched.It was huge,and the pain unberable,but worth every inch of it.I was basicaly raped by my own wife
and her boyfriend.It was my first bisexual experience,but not the last.
We still do it everytime we have our boyfriend visit.So,she gets a good fuck,and I can have my share too.

mike9753
Jan 30, 2006, 10:02 AM
When I was in college in the late 60’s, I had been dating a girl back home but obviously we were separated for lengths of time. Once I went into a Gay Bath. I cannot remember if I knew what it was before I went there, but after entering, changing into a small towel around my waist and looking around, there was no doubt about what the other men were there for. I had several encounters while there and the entire experience was incredible.

I wandered around and went into the steam room. It was dark – the only light came in thru the glass door. There were three large steps. I could tell at first that there were a few guys all together in the corner. So I walked a little distance away and sat down. As my eyes got used to the dark, steamy atmosphere, I could see that there was one guy sitting on the top step getting blown by a guy standing on the second step. There was another guy sitting on the second step, blowing the second guy. Then there was another guy bending over the top step, being fucked from behind. I was really excited and didn’t realize that there was another guy sitting next to me in the darker corner, until he reached over and moved his hand slowly under my towel and began to play with my cock.

I leaned back to give me more access and he parted my towel and leaned over and wrapped his lips around the head of my cock. I was about to cum right then and there. So I pushed him off and leaned over to find his cock. He was small and not hard. He may have had other orgasms. I tried to get him to cum, but other than get him a little more erect, I was unsuccessful.

I got up and left, wanted to explore more. I went to the whirlpool room. I took a brief shower to wash off the sweat from the steam room, hung up my towel and went into the pool. There were already two guys there sitting next to each other, not talking, but each leaning back with their eyes closed. I looked and could make out their hands beating each other off, slowly under the water. I just sat and watched until another guy joined me and sat down next to me. He put his hand on my thigh and found my cock. I did the same to him. I remember realizing how different his was from mine and from the guy in the steam room. We played with each other for a while, and then I got up and left. As I did, he joined the other pair.

I showered and dried off and hung my towel over my shoulder ad went back to the front desk to trade my towel in for a dry one. I walked back another way and passed by the locker rooms. Many had their doors closed, but a few were left open and the occupants, if they were alone, were advertising their cocks, masturbating slowly – one guy kept licking his lips in an obvious cum-on. Another was on his side on the bench seat, rubbing his ass.

This was all very new to me. I had never thought of myself as gay or even bi (I don’t think the term was even used back then, so I had no concept of what it meant. But I had read Kinsey whose research suggested that many men had had homosexual experiences as they grew up. In a way that allowed me to justify my exploration). I was continuously aroused. My cock just would not go down with all this stimulation. But I was smart enough to realize that once I orgasmed, I would be filled with guilt and want to leave quickly. So I tried to postpone that inevitable conclusion.

After getting my towel, I was going to return to the rooms and see if the guys I had seen were still advertising. But all the rooms were closed. As I walked by, another man was also looking. We looked at each other and he asked me if I’d like to join him in the mat room. I had not found that room yet, so I said yes and followed him.

We entered a large room that had red mats all over the floor – wall to wall. The lights were on but subdued. There were guys in pairs, and threesomes and maybe even more resting along the perimeter of the room. Some were engaged in sex, other were just watching. My new friend and I couldn’t find space along the walls, so we went into the open area. There were others in the open area. Some sitting and talking, some engaged in oral sex. He say down and took my hand and invited me to sit down facing him. I did and he quickly leaned down and took my rock hard cock in his mouth. It seemed natural for me to do the same. We were on our sides in a 69. It was the first time I had a hard cock in my mouth. I was leaning on my elbow, but I used my other hand to hold his balls and the base of his cock. I don’t remember how long it took for us to bring each other off, but I came first and he was close behind me.

I just remember that his cum did not taste bad – a little heavy, a little bitter but pleasant. I liked licking it and cleaning it after he came. He did the same for me. Then, true to form, I felt guilty and wanted to leave so I got up and showered and left.

I has been as a 40 year old adult that I have looked back on this and found it to be a truly erotic memory. Something I would never do today, with HIV and what I know about STD. But the memory gets me hard all the time. I am still amazed that I even did that at the time. I never went back.

Mike

innaminka
Jan 30, 2006, 5:44 PM
Not counting my very first (unplanned) experience, probably the love affair I had with another woman.
The difference between previous (and subsequent) gals was that she was a full-on lesbian, and so was looking for far more than a few shags.
And for the first (and only) time, I fell in love with a woman. Which was reasonably interesting emotionally, as I still loved my husband.
It was a full-blown affair with incredible sex and all those emotional strings real love brings with it.
It ended because I would or could not fully commit, but wow, it was an exciting 8 months. :tongue:

happyjoe68
Jan 30, 2006, 6:08 PM
Don't know, havent had one yet :(

darkeyes
Jan 30, 2006, 6:59 PM
The next one cos it shows Im still alive babes! :bigrin:

Nikki Vandom
Jan 30, 2006, 9:06 PM
Hmmm,this could be fun. Ok,High School years.Had a friend named Richard.I was at the hangout and Richard pulled up in his car.Several of my friends said "Hey,I heard that Richard- guy likes guys and girls,better watchout"!Of course, none of my friends knew I was Bi.They would'nt have liked me then and I would have been alone.Still,I filed that little bit of info and covered my trax by telling them I have known Richard for 4 years and never has he done anything to me or anyone I was aware of to warrant an accusation like that.It was just someone being mean.It worked,they bought it.I went over and started talking to Richard.After awhile he invited me back to his parents place(they were outta town) and we could have some beer or wine coolers.Yeah,wine coolers!So I hopped in his car and we left.Back at his place we had a few drinks and I was very curious so I told him what my other friends had said( looking for a reaction positive or negative).To my surprise he just straight up told me yeah,he was Bi.Wow,what a trip!So I told him I was aswell.An awkward silence followed while we both took a couple more swiggs.Finally,I could tell he wanted me by the way he was looking at me but he was'nt sure if I was trying to trick him or something.So I broke my rule about always letting the other guy make the first move by asking him a Question."Tell me something,is it true you black guys are really all that huge?"That was all it took.He countered "do I want to find out?"Sure" says I.With that , he stood up and undid his pants,dropped them and stepped out of them.Golly!That was a sight to behold.He had the biggest dick I had ever seen and it was'nt even hard yet!I said"make it hard" and he said"YOU make it hard".So I knelt down in front of him and gave him a B.J. He stopped me after awhile and took me to his bedroom.Undressed me then turned me around.He started kissing my neck then massaged my shoulders and arms.Then he gently pushed me face down on his bed.He lubed himself and me aswell then massaged my lower back awhile.Then he got me by my hips and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed and started to enter me.I thought he was gonna split me in half but it went in easy enough.I will stop there.You know the rest.We repeated this many,many time,unbeknownst to all my st8 friends :bigrin: Often,Richard became somewhat aggressive in his thrusting so I took to putting him on his back and I would climb atop,I liked that,apparently he did aswell.There was just something about that first four inch mark where I'd stop him,tell him don't move,I'd roll my hips and reposition and then 'Oh yeah,there it is!"Now you can go all the way in"!That was good!Peace and Love,N.V.

Biboz49
Jan 30, 2006, 9:48 PM
My best experience was just last weekend. We just hit it off right from the start and then the sex was hot. I think it all works best when you become friends first. :bigrin: I'm not into one nighters.

andaluz
Feb 4, 2006, 8:05 PM
It was a few years ago. A friend and I had gone to a "swingers" club. Nobody much interested me there, I spend most of the evening watching while sipping my drink until a woman came and asked me to join her. I started by playing with her breasts, while her husband and my friend watched, and before I knew it I had my head buried between her thighs while my friend took over her breasts... this woman was so sensual, i was out of control. We both were. I remember her husband standing behind me, caressing me and wanting to enter me (I wouldn't let him) but then I got so involved I "forgot" about everything and everyone else.
At the end, the woman asked if I wanted to join them in their hotel. I refused, driven by common sense and fear for my safety than from lack of desire... naturally, the experience was so intense that I immediately regretting not going.
I returned to that place one other time, but the couple were nowhere to be seen. I have as yet to experience anything (bi) quite so electrifying. Incredible!!!

IndyBiFun
Feb 5, 2006, 1:11 PM
My best was my first. It was with an absolutely gorgeous crossdresser. I had wanted to try something for months and months and finally the opportunity came about.

We met at a bar....talked....danced. Made out and eventually left where we could have privacy. It was an amzing experience and let me know two things.

1. I liked it. I enjoyed it. I learn that I loved going down on a guy and feeling him in my mouth.

2. I learned that I would not get struck down by lightening and the sun would rise.

moby19uk
Apr 12, 2006, 5:35 PM
I guess the first experience is the one I remember most, I used to stay at my (X) girlfriends house and her parents were old fashioned so when I stayed round there I had to climb into bed with her brother. One evening as usual I climbed in having had a few pints, I was nodding off when he rolled over and his hand landed on the top of my leg, I guess he was testing me for an initial reaction, I didnt react and he slowly moved his hand up to my dick, he started rubbing and stroking me and then went under the bed clothes and started to suck me off until I came in his mouth, he swallowed the lot so I guess he had done this before, next time and last time he did it he sucked me off and finished me off with a wank, spunk everywhere what a mess.....

oh my god, just reading that got me so hard. i dont wamt to know what you look like because the image's in my head are so detailed its still turning me on.

justmej
Apr 12, 2006, 6:02 PM
It was a beautiful August afternoon as Lisa and I enjoyed the sandy Cape Cod beach. Lisa was 18 and I was 22. She was very pretty and had a tom-boyish figure. Maybe that was why I was attracted to her. When I was in prep-school I found that there were several boys who I found very sexually attractive. When we would take gang showers together after sports I would find myself looking at bodies and pubic hair and it would make my cock start to harden and I would have to turn away for fear of embarrassing myself. At night when I masturbated I would fantasize about having their cocks against mine or even in my mouth. I loved girls but oh those beautiful cocks. I was torn. I didn’t want to be a “queer” as was the word used then but the attraction was there. I was still a virgin and my right hand had become my best friend but I am getting away from my story…….
Lisa and I had been dating for a month. She was still a virgin but I had been sexually active since I was 19. Not as active as I would have liked but this was the 50’s and sex wasn’t as yet so liberated. I respected her and did not push her to give up her virginity. I had been to the same beach many times before and I knew that if you ran up the beach for half a mile there might be some nude bathers. I enjoyed going there and seeing others in the nude. Sometimes the beach would be empty and I would take of my bathing suit and enjoy the warmth of the sun on my body. This particular day Lisa and I had eaten lunch and had a nice swim when she ran into a couple of her friends whom she had not seen in a while. It became a ”chat fest” of girl talk and while I enjoyed looking at them in their cute and sexy bathing suits I thought it would be nice to go for a run. I excused myself and told Lisa I would be back in 45 minutes. She hardly noticed as I jogged off down the beach. As I got further down the beach I could see that my favorite spot was deserted. Then in the distance I could see another figure standing near the waters edge. As I got closer, I could see that it was a man and that he was nude. I slowed to a walk and was now less that 100 feet away. He was in his mid 30’s and had a beautiful all over tan body. My heart was pounding as I got closer. So many times I had fantasized about what it would be like to be with a man. He smiled at me and said, “Hi”. I responded with a “Hi” also. I was afraid to say more as I felt my voice would tremble. He walked closer to me. I could feel my knees shaking. What was about to happen? Oh how I wanted to feel his cock against mine but did I want to be a “queer”. He was now standing right in front of me. He reached over with his hand and felt the bulge growing in my bathing suit. “Would you like a blow job”, he said. Just like that it happened. “Yes”, I answered my voice shaking. “Follow me into the dunes”, he said. I did and as I followed him, I removed my suit. My cock was pointing at the sky and I was afraid I would cum before we got to the dunes which were only 100 feet ahead of me. When he turned around I saw that he was a hard as I was. His cock was beautiful. Not overly big but circumcised, straight and with a most beautiful head. We stood close, not saying a word. He put his hands on my shoulders and we moved closer. Our cocks were only inches apart. I couldn’t take my eyes off of them. All I could think of was how beautiful they looked together. I moved closer and my cock rubbed against his. The underside where all the nerve endings are were now touching. I thought I would explode. I had never felt anything like this before. It was wonderful. I touched his cock with my hand. It was the first cock other than my own that I had ever touched. I didn’t want to let go. “Lie down”, he said. I half stumbled to the ground. I lay on my back and spread my legs. He got on his knees and bent over me. He was stroking himself as he took me in his mouth. I could see my cock going in and out of his mouth as he bobbed his head up and down. The feeling was incredible. In seconds I could feel myself Cumming. I tried to hold back to enjoy this experience longer but there was no way. His mouth was soon filled with my cum. I could see some around the corners of his mouth. He swallowed and smiled at me. He continued to kneel between my legs as he relieved himself. His sperm shot into the sand. I had never seen so much and was envious. I wanted to know how it tasted but it was spent in the sand. He got up smiled again and ran into the water to cool off. I stood there for a few moments trying to comprehend all that had just happened. I couldn’t but did know that I had loved it. I put my bathing suit back on, waved good by and ran back down the beach to Lisa. “You’ve been gone for a while. Did you have a good run?” “I had a great run”, I replied. “You wouldn’t believe how far I ran”.
I returned several times the next week but never saw my friend again. I will never know his name but I will never forget that day on the beach. I wish I could tell him how many times I have thought of him as I lay in bed at night covering myself in my own cum. There have been many wonderful others since but you never forget your first.

warmpuppy
Apr 13, 2006, 12:12 PM
I guess my first one qualifies because it was not planned at all. An Air Force buddy and I were hitting the streets of Bangkok one night. He suggested that we go to a place he knew of where we could get blow jobs from "katoys," which is Thai for trannies/cross dressers. I told him that I was not into such things, but wouldn't mind watching him getting sucked.

Well, we were soon at the intended place. He picked an absolutely gorgeous tranny and we moved into a private room with a bed. He undressed and soon the "girl" was busy working on him. I found myself getting very hot at the scene as I sat on the edge of the bed. When he asked me to kiss him, I found that I couldn't refuse. One thing led to another, and I ended up sucking both of them and thus began my life of guy-guy sex.

I've never lost my attraction to women, but I never knew before that night that I could be attracted to other guys as well.