PDA

View Full Version : Deleted posts..?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 27, 2008, 12:26 AM
Ok, I'm being a tad thick-headed here tonight. Beside some of the postings I see a little icon. When clicked on, it indicated that there had been a "Deleted Post". Does this mean that a post was deleted before anyone else could see it, or because the person that posted something was banned, or because it was insulting, or what?
I had one on my thread about dreading the dating scene again. If something was said that warrented being deleted, I'd at Least like to know Who it was, and what was said.
Drew! Helllpp! I need answers..lol I'm more confused than a round worm in a square kidney..LOL
Cat

ambi53mm
Apr 27, 2008, 12:36 AM
I'm more confused than a round worm in a square kidney..LOL
Cat

lol...that's funny!:bigrin:

ambi:)

BiphobiaFighter
Apr 27, 2008, 12:39 AM
When you click on that thread to see it, you can see that it was that "tree" fellow who posted it and that Drew deleted it. Here's a link to that thread for convenience, so you can see what I mean: http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5348

It was deleted, so you aren't able to find out what it says. That rubbish should just be ignored.

People can delete their own posts too, soon after making them, if they simply think that it doesn't add much to the discussion or if they accidentally posted the same message twice. Not all deleted posts are signs of something bad. :)

BiphobiaFighter
Apr 27, 2008, 5:34 AM
It looks like that's gone too now. I saw it when I made that post.

EDIT: Oh, you have to log in again on that page or access the thread normally to see the bit I was talking about.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 27, 2008, 8:25 PM
Uhmm, that's not what I am refering to, but thanks for the advice anyway, Sugar. ;)
Cat

Bluebiyou
Apr 28, 2008, 8:59 AM
Beyond just 'banned'...
Tree55555 was erased from history. Drew either took the time to erase each post or hit the 'condemn to hell' button which banned and erased all posts.
Is there such a tool, Drew? A single instruction that wipes all posts by a person? Or do you have to wipe them one-by-one?

Blue

Delilah
Apr 29, 2008, 1:40 PM
LOL someone chopped down a tiny tree :bigrin: