PDA

View Full Version : Saying THANK YOU to Drew

onewhocares
Apr 25, 2008, 12:41 PM
Drew,

Sometimes in the rush of the world all around us we never take the time to say thank you to people who have made a difference. Well I should like to take this time to say thank you to you for your recent action with a member here who has made rather poor comments about me (which in all honesty I could care little about) but also about others who do not deserve such insults. I know that looking down the list of threads this morning, comments were made to many and I hope they see the person for what he is.

I want to say THANK YOU for your actions.

Belle

shameless agitator
Apr 25, 2008, 2:16 PM
I never saw the comments she's talking about as you had already deleted them before I got on here today, but I would like to add my thanks as well. I really love this site & appreciate all you do to keep it up and running and to make it the enjoyable place that it is. I think we all have a tendency to take your hard work on this home away from home for granted & only say something when there's a problem, but know that you and your hard work are appreciated.
:bowdown::bowdown:

Mrs.F
Apr 25, 2008, 2:35 PM
Thank you Drew for putting a stop to this person's viscious comments. I do not understand how people get their jollies from hurting others.

I thank everyone who sent comments to me regarding his. I appreciate it very much. :grouphug:

texasman6172003
Apr 25, 2008, 10:07 PM
Hey Drew i did not see the comments either. But obviously they needed removal,or you wouldnt have done so. Our DEAR SWEET Belle does not deserve that crap,or anyone else for that matter.. And i guess this means you are back with us,if so were glad your back Drew!!..:)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 25, 2008, 10:30 PM
Drew-Honey, I know that you dont know me, but please know that I dearly love this site, And the people on it. I have had issues only a time or two with ignorant people, and that wasnt a large concern. All I know is, I am Very Glad that I did Not see the comments aimed at Belle...T'would not have been a pretty thing, I can assure you. I'm not a 'Bad Ass" by any means (ask some of the people here who know me) BUT! I Will Not tolerate anyone being cruel to Ms. Belle, or disrespecting her in any form or fashion, for I Would have pounced on this person immediately and with great malice.
Please keep up the good work, and thank you for handling the situation (whatever it was) with finess, and great diligence. :}
Cat:paw::paw:

Bluebiyou
Apr 25, 2008, 11:31 PM
I missed it. I saw two deleted posts and 4 deleted threads. From that guy who was (judging from what I saw) either a kid or he was unmedicated bipolar.... cussing to impress one minute, using low level logic the next.

In jest and humor I say:
Hey, Cat,
if I had done some naughty things, can I expect you
"Would have pounced on this person immediately"...
meaning me?... perhaps with leather? ... please?:rolleyes:

Blue

mannysg
Apr 26, 2008, 7:34 AM
I gotta add my thanks as well. Saw many of the offending posts and had to bite my tongue. I did reply to one, and had a difficult time refraining from stooping to his level in my reply.

It was refreshing this morning to see all that person's posts removed.

THANKS Drew!!!

12voltman59
Apr 26, 2008, 11:48 AM
I guess I must have missed the things that this person put up----we do seem to get some winners from time to time---thanks to the powers that be at this site for taking action on his posts.

jo69guy
Apr 29, 2008, 11:56 AM
Well I was online when the offending posts and threads began. They were inflammitory to say the least, and I too had trouble not stooping to his level. I am quite pleased his posts were removed, and he was banned. Thanks Drew for staying on top of things! The comments to Mrs.F and Belle were uncalled for and juvenile to say the least. I love this site, and I always will!

:2cents: