PDA

View Full Version : Arana's Birthday is Tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Michael623
Apr 24, 2008, 11:53 AM
:bday::bday: Happy birthday, sweetheart. I hope you a magical day. :bday::bday:

Michael

12voltman59
Apr 24, 2008, 12:15 PM
:bdaygrin::bdaygrin::bdaygrin::bounce::bounce::bda y::bday::bday::bday:

!!!!!!!!!Happy Birthday Arana!!!!!!!!!!

csrakate
Apr 24, 2008, 1:00 PM
:bday::bday:Happy Birthday Arana!!!!!:bday::bday:

May your day be as special as you are!!!

Hugs and kisses,
Kate

janet_haney
Apr 24, 2008, 4:20 PM
Have yourself a wonderful Birthday. I wish I could be 29 again

texasman6172003
Apr 24, 2008, 4:40 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARANA!!!! :). I hope you get evrything you wanted,and can do everything you want to!! Have a wonderfull day my friend!!

m.in.heels&hose
Apr 24, 2008, 4:57 PM
:bdaygrin: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :bdaygrin: to the sweetest and most understanding person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting (well getting to know)

I truly hope & wish that you have an awesome birthday beyond all belief!!!!!!!

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

quiet1fornow
Apr 24, 2008, 5:33 PM
Well,...now it all makes more sense...Arana having another BD, me being accused of shooting her ...makes perfect sense to me now!!

Arana,

You are one of those very special in my heart people I have had to fortune to meet. You have been all and more than a good friend...oops wait that sounds questionable..ahem, you have and are more than great friend, you have adopted me here for what ever I am today, unconditionally...well except for the new temporary restraining order and firearms thing...you have provided me a second conscious when it was apropos to do so and refrained from it when it was an obvious waste of your time.

Your outlook and advice and humor and opinions are valued by this community member...oh..wait I think I changed that to something to do with the glee club....sorry so easily distracted I feel the warmth of any given day in the room when you arrive and that first piece of comedic humor bites me( wait I didn't tell her to bite me right?? she can get angry!!) OK...starting again...there are few here that are the pulse of the community as I see it and you certainly make that pulse throb...dayuum that sounds kind of nasty....what I meant was you are a driving positive force of this community and to me it is sooooo impressive we as a community can be led and represented by a 24 year old lady, with such a figure such as yourself speaks volumes for your ability to recognize the needs of your people and fulfill each and everyone's nee d....well I didn' just suggest she was actually fulfilling them did I???

Maybe I should simply try to close with I am honored to have met you here, you have so positively impacted my life and whether any of my so obvious attempts to bring a smile to you was successful or not know and consider you have a friend there for you at the drop of a large pile of "G" notes to pay for the ticket and car and rooms and ...but I digress again into details...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I know I shouldn't gotten you anything I just thought as a symbol of concern and hoping to reduce any compensatory awards were there to be any further court proceedings...it s a tube of...nay nay now I know where you thought I was going there tube of NeoSporin and a box of Scooby Doo band aids..all right two of the band aids are missing they were my favorites..besides you are getting the rest!!!

Happy Birthday
Arana
Love,
and your friend always, and apparently always a good or poor shot depending on stance defense or prosecution

Quiet:cool:

bigirl_inwv
Apr 24, 2008, 5:57 PM
:bday::bday:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARANA!!!!:bday::bday:

Hope it is as wonderful as you are!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 24, 2008, 6:08 PM
A Very happy Bday to ya Darlin!!!
Big boobie hugs and pecks to your...cheek..lol
Cat

bubba
Apr 24, 2008, 6:44 PM
Aranalicious,
Maybe I'm wrong, I often am, but didnt you just have a birthday last year?? Dayum!! seems like every year about this time you have another birthday. I hope you have many many more and each one is better than the last. You bring so many smiles to so many folks here. Happy Birthday to you.
Bubba

chook
Apr 24, 2008, 6:58 PM
:bday::bday::bdaygrin::bdaygrin:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARANA:bday::bday::bdaygrin::bdaygrin:

We hope you have a wonderful day and many more to come!!!!!

Lots of Love
Chook and Aussie Blonde :bigrin:

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Apr 24, 2008, 7:12 PM
Happy Birthday Arana

Abbey Road
Apr 24, 2008, 7:20 PM
Happy Birthday Arana!!!!!!!!!!

love & best wishes from Abbey Road.

:bdaygrin::bday::bdaygrin::bday::paw::wiggle2::bib ounce:

darkeyes
Apr 24, 2008, 8:14 PM
Its ya birfday ere now luffly Ran.. jus make sureya don do owt me wudn....like behavin yasel.. luffya.. an make sure Jags is nice 2 ya ALL day..or me will wanna know wy...

Happy Birfday me luffly... me a lil squiffy rite now an Naggy not ne betta.. but from all of us ere 2 our fave lady..luff kissies an huggles... an from jus us 2..HUGE snogs an lotsa lix!!!!:tong: an from jus me...a nibble or 2 an all...:bigrin:

HAPPY BIRFDAY RAN!!!!

Mrs.F
Apr 24, 2008, 8:51 PM
:bday::bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARANA :bday::bday:

Arana-You are the sweetest woman. You have been so nice and friendly and supportive of anyone and everyone who moves in here. Thank you for all you've done for me and others here.

Have a wonderful day!

Mrs.F :bdaygrin:

ambi53mm
Apr 24, 2008, 8:58 PM
Happy Birthday Arana :bdaygrin:...and may you enjoy many many more;)

Ambi:)

curious married m
Apr 24, 2008, 10:33 PM
:bounce::bday::bdaygrin:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARANA :bdaygrin::bday::bounce:
Hope your Day is special and wishing you nothing but smiles
Booby Hugs, CMM

onewhocares
Apr 24, 2008, 11:50 PM
Happy Birthday to a wonderful woman whom I am pleased to call friend. There are so many wonderful people on this site and I must say that you must have been their model for NO ONE can even come close to being as nice as YOU.

Wishing all the best...you have the best gift here....

Belle.

mistymockingbird
Apr 25, 2008, 12:31 AM
:bday: :bdaygrin: Happy Birthday Arana! :bdaygrin: :bday:

arana
Apr 25, 2008, 10:49 AM
Thank you Michael for everything!!! Thank's to everyone, you all mean a lot to me.

P.S. Quiet1, you're not getting off on an insanity plea :)

runewlf
Apr 25, 2008, 11:01 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

jo69guy
Apr 25, 2008, 11:36 AM
:bday::bday::bday: Hope yours is wonderful! Have a wonderful, fun day tomorrow!

The Cheshire Cat
Apr 25, 2008, 12:57 PM
Happy Birthday-Hope it is a good one. :tong:

Freaky Tee
Apr 25, 2008, 6:23 PM
Happy Birthday Arana!!!!!

You are a very special woman and I hope that all your desires are fulfilled:)!

kitten
Apr 26, 2008, 7:55 AM
a little late but not without many hugs!!!!

Happy birthday to lovely Arana!

hugs always,
kitten

max45
Apr 26, 2008, 9:42 AM
Sorry I missed your b-day Arana.... BUTT.... let me sing for you:

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday dear Arana...... Happy Birthday to you!!!!

mmmmm's.. can i give you your b-day spanks?

I hope all is well Arana... I hope we get to chat soon!!!! (and with you know who also)

Max45

quiet1fornow
Apr 26, 2008, 10:05 AM
Plea hell I have the papers certified..I would hand them to you but they seemed to have made the arms of this nice pretty jacket wrong and now they are snagged behind me cannot get my hands free to give the papers to you...dayuuummmm I hate when things like this happen

Quiet:cool:

FerociousFeline
Apr 26, 2008, 5:18 PM
Happy Birthday!~

Love and kisses, rubbings and smoochings

FF

Annika L
Apr 26, 2008, 5:24 PM
Arana, I'm so sorry I missed it, but I trust you had a wonderful time! At least I didn't miss the opportunity to wish you an amazing upcoming year! Love you!

mariersa
Apr 27, 2008, 1:21 AM
Oops, Happy Birthday Ms Arana, now, are you finally of legal age, :tongue:

arana
Apr 27, 2008, 9:29 PM
Thank you very much, rune, kitten (hope things are settling down at home) CC, Joe (good to see you around more), Max (where have you been?), FF, Freaky Tee, Annika and ms Marie.

Sorry Quiet1, papers submitted in crayola are not submittable.:tong:

1bimmwis
Apr 27, 2008, 9:53 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARANA.....:three:

BI BOYTOY
Apr 27, 2008, 11:16 PM
:bday::bday: Happy birthday, sweetheart. I hope you a magical day. :bday::bday:

Michael

dont know if you remember me or not but HAPPY BIRTHDAY:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin: hope it is a good one.

Randy from Pa
Apr 28, 2008, 7:31 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARANA MY DEAR..........:bdaygrin::bounce::bday::bday::bday:

Doggie_Wood
Apr 29, 2008, 1:12 AM
WOOF WOOF - WOOF - WOOF WOOF - WOOF woof woof
In Doggie language, I just said

:bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin:

Arana ... may this be the best birthday for you ever .... If you will accept, I will give you a doggie bone :smilies15
Love ya hon - be good and be safe

:doggie:

Herbwoman39
Apr 29, 2008, 3:14 AM
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bday::bday::bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANA!!!:bday::bday::bday::bounce::bounce::bounce: