PDA

View Full Version : Leg sex?

nodahs90
Apr 21, 2008, 6:20 PM
Has any man tried lubing up and having sex with someone between their legs without touching the genitals.
Is that pleasurable?

eddy10
Apr 21, 2008, 7:13 PM
Yes and yes, answering both questions. However, I have only done that as part of foreplay and not as the whole enchilada. Done that with both male and female partners.

nodahs90
Apr 21, 2008, 8:04 PM
Is it pleasurable for the passive partner?

shameless agitator
Apr 21, 2008, 8:32 PM
Some (I would say most) enjoy it, others just find it frustrating. I'd say it's probably a safe bet that if somebody's really into foreplay, they'd enjoy that.

Bluebiyou
Apr 21, 2008, 10:01 PM
nodahs90,
For goodness' sake... oh, you're young, no wonder. (Regroup/rethink Blue).
Yes there all sorts of fetishes... shoes, women's clothes... feet... legs... even hands... leather... you name it... there's probably someone who can get off with it. As a guy, we can nearly get off on (perfect timing) breast stimulation. We can get off on anal stimulation. Nearly 100% of us men get off on penile stimulation. There are also alternate fetishes... run the gamut. Have fun exploring these, if you're interested! Very few have a shoe fetish... but very few can't easily develop a leather fetish! Many, many variations.

Best wishes,
Blue

darkeyes
Apr 22, 2008, 9:54 AM
ratha fond of havin a knee grindin way at me puss... thats ratha nice...:bigrin: an a thigh.... tee hee:tong:

Patrick43
May 19, 2008, 9:18 PM
been there, done that. At the time, it was a safe way to get off.

I had a different term.... crack fuck. Never had any lube, just sweat.

-Pat

Bi_Druid
May 20, 2008, 7:50 AM
perhaps I've misinterpreted here, but this sounds a bit like 'dry humping', rubbing yourself up and down against each other, with out actually 'doing' anything as such, this may even be performed fully clothed prior to the 'main event'.

assuming this is what we're all on about, then yeah, I dry hump, often before and after sex, and while generally snuggling, or dancing in a club or some such, or where ever really. sorry, guess I'm a bit of an animal.:bigrin:

**Peg**
May 20, 2008, 3:07 PM
.... rubbing yourself up and down against each other, with out actually 'doing' anything as such, this may even be performed fully clothed prior to the 'main event'.:bigrin:

ask anyone who's ridden a crowded subway car in NYC :bigrin: ahhhhh to frott or not?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frotteurism

**Peg**