PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birfday Naggy.. olda but still yummie

darkeyes
Apr 18, 2008, 6:49 AM
2 day is me luffly Kate's birfday.. we off for nice mucky weekend of ..well yas know wot of... kids r sorted.. ta mum an dad...me knows me gives er a hard time sumtimes.. but not 2 day.. Happy Birfday me luffly... jus for this weekend me will b gud girl...honest....

For Naggy

You walk with grace through my life
With humour and love you give me so much
I am no angel, no perfect creation
Faults are many and oft grave
I tease and torment
Yet with great resolve you still love
God girl, the swift an sharp put downs crack me up
The critique of my homemaking skills
And the rolling of eyes at my "little ways"
Has one ever had such fortune as me?
I have loved and been loved before
Yet not by any such as you
In ways such as you have shown
And never with so much meaning
Forgive me the trials I set
My little quirks of nature
Today is my Naggy's birfday
A day together once I believed we would never share again
Thank you my luffly Kate
For all you give and all your patience
For drawing me into your life
And giving me more than I ever dreamed.

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Apr 18, 2008, 7:57 AM
Happy Birthday Sweet Kate

I hope you have a wonderful day sweetheart. No doubt in my mind Fran has something awesome planned, right Fran ? lol It's your day, and its friday, live it up girl friend !

Bluebiyou
Apr 18, 2008, 8:13 AM
Happy Birthday Kate!

OOOOh! An I'll-be-good promise from Fran! That sucker is worth money on e-bay! You'd better frame it!

All kidding aside... have a WONDERFUL weekend!

A 'lufly' poem, Fran! Looks like the sparks are still flying with you two. (I don't know how well that translates across the Atlantic, but it means there's still lots of 'sparks' of love between you two.)

Blue

MarieDelta
Apr 18, 2008, 8:39 AM
Happy Birthday Kate!

Go have some fun!

Rest, relax & enjoy yourselves!

Marie

onewhocares
Apr 18, 2008, 8:48 AM
Dear Sweet Kate,

What a wonderful time of year for a birthday for a girl that is full of sunshine. Have a wonderful birthday weekend....Frances an Lou are the best presents you could have.

Belle

sammie19
Apr 18, 2008, 9:11 AM
Happy birthday Kate. I'm not sure what Fran means by a being good promise, but it will as ever be different from what you expect. Have a lovely time and enjoy the weekend. Much luv.

Sam and Meggie xx

arana
Apr 18, 2008, 11:36 AM
http://www.pamelabaldwin.com/store/images/birthday_card.jpg

Happy Birthday Kate!!!!

A lot has happened since your last birthday and we're so glad to see where's it's ended up. Hope you have a great birthday weekend, one you and Fran will be reminiscing about for years to come!

Love and great big hugs,
arana & michael

csrakate
Apr 18, 2008, 12:33 PM
:bday::bday:Happy Birthday Kate!!!!:bday::bday:

Hope you have a wonderful day! Make sure Frannie gives you the royal treatment you deserve!!!

Hugs,
Kate

meteast chick
Apr 18, 2008, 9:39 PM
Oh well I don't get on here but every once in a while nowadays, but glad I caught this one! Happy Happy Birthday Mummy and good on ya now Fran!

luv and birithday kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

curious married m
Apr 19, 2008, 3:20 AM
:bday::bdaygrin::bday::bdaygrin::bday::bdaygrin:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CK

texasman6172003
Apr 20, 2008, 12:50 PM
Hey Kate happy birfday!!!! Make sure that Fran give you some sweet lovin hon!!!

CuddlyKate
Apr 21, 2008, 6:02 AM
Thank you to all of you for your lovely birthday wishes. I have to say it was if anything a different weekend. Great fun. The things people do to stop themselves being the littlest person in Britain. A climb to the top of Britain's highest mountain at half past 7 in the morning is certainly different. I'd never been but the view was awesome.

Thank you for the poem and the other thing Frances and of course the wonderful and fun weekend. At least it was fun once I got my breath back. lol

darkeyes
Apr 21, 2008, 8:57 AM
Wosn climbin Ben Nevis wot madeya breathless o gorge naggy 1!!!!!!:bigrin::tong:

Ne thin 2 please babes.....