PDA

View Full Version : Of men and Honour.

the mage
Apr 16, 2008, 10:47 AM
A tale of a Man with Honour V/s Scum.

I've not had a lot of luck here.
When I first jumped on I was fooled by a sleaze bag which led to a flame war.
Well that guy is still a wife cheating lying bare backing without permission scum bag who does not use one when he was told to… If you live in the St Catherine's area beware of Volvo driving salesmen…..
It led to nastiness all round which poisoned my arrival here specially with DD who, actually plays much the same way I do..
But.. I digress..
I'm here now to talk of the differences in men.
This story is about another sleaze bag still kicking on here, V/s a real man's man.

Flash back ten years…
I'm a very hard bodied small framed guy. 6 pac, totally ripped body, an all that at age 40.
My Lady is a 5ft 11in slim blonde age 20.
We met Rob and John who liked very much to watch. .They were hetero.
They were polite in the extreme as all men who are Worthy are.
We went to their parties which grew into a yahoo group[ which grew into a web site run by Randy.
Bi Randy and his Bi wife had parties in cottage country.
D&D were the initials used..
Well, off we go to the party.
D&D immediately upon our arrival corral my Lady to the bedroom to "introduce themselves" Fine it’s a swinger party, but it took no time till it was D not D&D in the bedroom doing his best hardcore sales move on a newbie who was hot looking 15 years younger and inexperienced.
My Lady who is Domme in nature simply left and we never went back to that scene.
Those parties died too.
Randy the guy of D&D is living near me advertising as "real Bi people" and was running in naked circles.
And running for pay parties a few years ago. (We did not go)
After that I ended up here where he's been for a while.
I saw the "real people" profile
Well, we'd met, he knew it, and we exchanged messages. I offered to come over even though it was in an office shack up away from the other D and it was a homosexual meeting he said sure. It had been HIS invite.
When he found in chatting that my Lady was most definitely not coming the contact ended. He assumed she wanted him. He did not want me.
Here we are now, more time goes by, no contact with me on here.
. Thru old friend, Randy finds IM contact with my Lady.

Heres how it goes..

He asks…… if shes still hot? ……….. yes
He asks….Still attached? …yes
Still show off….? ………. No (thanks to you)
Still attached?....................yes.
Wanna come over to my office in Scarborough and fuck…?

"……………………………….No my man and I do not do that..any more.".

He says……………Not him just you…?

She says………Where's your wife.

He says…….. She's sick, doesn't play any more.

Fuck off ….. Forever,,, Randy dont call us we won't call you

A MAN with HONOUR

Rob, 10 years ago watched us play.
Offered us BOTH dinner any time.
Well, time and his awful job haul him away for long periods.
All the while there is I-m contact with us BOTH, just social, still offering dinner. And joking and teasing us both.
Finally a year ago a wedding among the old party friend brings us together socially .. and we finally get dinner too!
This man with honour treated us both well.
He offered my Lady an intimate massage in my presence as it is his skill and we know this.
He made her feel like a Queen as we all enjoyed the sensuality.
My Lady offered this man, with my knowledge of course, a private massage session.
He refused.
This man knew it was too soon, and he was hetero and we were a couple.
It hurt HIS sensibilities…. Not ours.
This man of honour met us both as equals, both together and apart, and we talked of his sex and ours for hours.
She has now had that massage in private.
We have now shared diners and massage, and he has found Bisexuality exciting in the realm of real love play and we now explore each other as a brand new thing to this Most Worthy Man.
We plan to love him to ecstasy in the coming months, if he will let us...
He and I will Love My Lady the same way while loving and appreciating each others manhood. We plan to walk in total honesty with each other. Discussing any "squiglies" that come up and loving every day

That is an honourable man.

raistkit
Apr 16, 2008, 10:59 AM
can't believe i'm giving you advice mage. butt to quote another honourable man "walk softly, and carry a big stick". be careful, have fun, wear a raincoat, and let us know how things turn out. take care.

kit