PDA

View Full Version : BI ?

Freaky Tee
Apr 15, 2008, 12:50 AM
For those ladies who have a Bi Hubby or boyfriend, do he like to primarily play the bottom role when being sexually involved with you. If so, how do you enjoy it and what do you think about his desire? Fellows I would like your opinion too

shameless agitator
Apr 15, 2008, 2:19 PM
Personally, I'm pretty versatile. I can play either role with either gender enjoy myself. In general though, I prefer to be the top with a woman and bottom with a man. That's not set in stone. Sometimes I want a woman to bend me over & shove her finger or a toy up my ass & sometimes when I'm with a guy I want to fuck him, but as a general rule that's about it.

Freaky Tee
Apr 15, 2008, 10:43 PM
I find that I really enjoy being a bottom for her as she enjoy being the top!:bibounce:

FalconAngel
Apr 15, 2008, 10:52 PM
I am versatile as well. When I am with the wife, I usually end up being a total top, but not every time.

When I have been with guys in the past, it depended on the guy. With smaller, younger men I am a total top; with guys that are larger than me I am usually a total bottom.

Since the wife and I play together, then when we play with other guys I fluctuate between top and bottom based on what the guy we are with is into.