PDA

View Full Version : BI But Never Been With A Man

slim_15
Apr 9, 2008, 5:16 PM
I am almost positive im a bisexual i fantasize about men and i have played with many with online webcams. I am never afraid to use fingers during masturbation and sometimes i fantasize about have a man jacking me off, sucking me or fucking me. Am i BI? i really want to be with someone but i have yet to find anyone let me know what you think

open2both
Apr 9, 2008, 5:20 PM
YES you are!!!
Enjoy the NEW you!!

slim_15
Apr 9, 2008, 5:30 PM
well if only i could find a guy now i am taking resumes lol

cuthwulf
Apr 9, 2008, 5:31 PM
Course your bi. Don't worry about it. I found I liked women but later much later I started fantasizing about men and would masterbate over naked male pictures. Then I used to fight it. You can't be like this etc etc. Eventualy I gave up and acceptedthat I was bi and enjoy it.

welickit
Apr 9, 2008, 5:32 PM
We both disagree. If you have never done anything but have a fantasy, then nobody knows if you are bi. You might try it and be totally turned off or you may try it and enjoy it. Only one way to find out. Good Luck.

slim_15
Apr 9, 2008, 5:39 PM
how do i find a man even though i am deep in the closet?

DiamondDog
Apr 9, 2008, 5:55 PM
You can be bisexual and still be a virgin to one or both or more than one gender.

Nobody seems to question the idea of a homosexual or heterosexual person's sexual orientation, even if they're a virgin to the same and opposite gender.

As far as finding people to have sex with go to bars/clubs, talk to men in public, or look online.

If you have a partner already though don't cheat on them in order to go out and have sex with a guy.

denvermarriedbi
Apr 9, 2008, 10:03 PM
You can be bisexual and still be a virgin to one or both or more than one gender.

Nobody seems to question the idea of a homosexual or heterosexual person's sexual orientation, even if they're a virgin to the same and opposite gender.

I completely agree! After all, no one says that teens who haven't yet had sex (they do still exist, right??) aren't straight - the assumption is that if they have a girlfriend/boyfriend they're straight (or bi, but let's not confuse the issue). It's not like people say, "Oh, well, until you're with someone of the opposite sex you're not straight." Or that you're not gay if you are with someone of the opposite sex at your prom - sexuality isn't just humping someone/thing, it's also romance, fantasy, attraction.

slim_15
Apr 9, 2008, 11:00 PM
I mean there are some teens who are virgins im not i mean i got that over with when i turned 15. my problem is just finding someone really i mean im to scared to ask friends as i am really into sports and so are most of my friends so its a tough crowd ive tried on here but ive had no luck what do i look for in a guy to know he is bi or that he will hook up with me?

shameless agitator
Apr 9, 2008, 11:08 PM
how do i find a man even though i am deep in the closet?Come the fuck out.

eddy10
Apr 10, 2008, 12:03 AM
A bunch of cliches pop up. Rock and the hard place, damned if you do, damned if you don't, can't have your cake and eat it to, nothing ventured, nothing gained, If it feels good, do it. If it tastes good eat it.

You have to find out for sure. If you do not, it will drive you crazy.

If you stay in the closet with the door shut, they will never know ... but neither will you.

Keep hunting to find out This web site is a good starting place. Keep your radar turned on.

One last comment ... if you do find a willing buddy, play safe.

GalacticiaActual
Apr 10, 2008, 10:59 AM
You are whatever YOU believe you are at any given time. You make the decisions for your own life, nobody else can. Pursue your passions, beliefs, and dreams!
And above all, have FUN! :smilies15

slim_15
Apr 10, 2008, 2:00 PM
I cant come out its just not possible. Will that make it alot harder to find someone? What should i look for in a guy to find out obviously you dont wanna make a mistake.

Cogent
Apr 10, 2008, 2:04 PM
Is it sex or romance you want? For sex try www.squirt.org. It's free.

For romance. Who knows

slim_15
Apr 10, 2008, 2:16 PM
wow thanks alot this site looks like it could really help me out

childofwinter
Apr 10, 2008, 4:01 PM
I'm 22 and I've never even had a girlf/boy friend, never mind sex, and I know I'm bi. Don't rush yourself to have sex, but enjoy being with other people and get to know someone before you make love with them.