PDA

View Full Version : Seeking lost friends

Lorcan
Apr 9, 2008, 12:52 AM
Ever look up at the moon and think that someone on the other side of the country could be looking at it at the same time?

Ever look at a bi web site and think that an old bi friend could be looking at it at the same time? And they'ld never know because you have a screen name and maybe no pictures.

'Cuze me if this kinda thread has be done before... we have no catagories in this forum and everything gets lost so fast. But I thought that this is where those type of nostalgic people should post...

FalconAngel
Apr 9, 2008, 1:02 AM
Right on, Lorcan.

I had 2 different male lovers when I was in middle and high school and lived in Tampa.
I caught up with the one from high school about 20 years ago and he was Gay. If the other one that I knew is Bi and on this site, I would love to meet up with him again.
We both lived on the west side of Tampa and had a few sessions of mutual oral together. almost always at his home. We also made up a science fiction club (it never went very far) that we made movie scripts for. We were both big Trekkies at the time. His name was Ken.

So Ken, if you are on this site, then send me a private message.

Lorcan
Apr 9, 2008, 1:06 AM
Gary? you out there? We climbed a mountian in Montana? Do you still have my panties? :bigrin:

I also wonder about Eric and (was it) Dan? We went to Kansai Daigaku. We went to Kobe together in the Shinkansen. Eric are you still doing pottery?

ambi53mm
Apr 9, 2008, 7:21 AM
Yes...I had a friend I lost contact with for nearly 28 years. .my first bi relationship that had begun in college and lasted nearly six years...we spent those years secretly on the side exploring together as we played music..chased after women... and partied to excess. Eventually we parted company after we both married our then girlfriends and tried to live as non bi as we could....When I started to rexamine my sexual orientation four years ago (ambi53) he was one of the first people that came to mind....Our explorations had provided many years of great memories begining with that very first time in a college frat house...it had sustained both of us I later found out when I eventually tracked him down via Yahoo...at the time I had moved to Florida and he had been living out in California. To make a long story short...he flew to Florida within a few weeks of contact and we spent a week togther catching up on life and picking up at about where we had last left off....It was as memorable as the first time in all ways...and for the first time we were allowed to be open and honest about all that had happened between us....We had been given the opportunity to explore together briefly once again, and what will probably be our last time due to time and distance ....it wasn't too long after that that I finally wound up here...with a desire to understand once and for all, that part of myself that had remained on the back burner for so much of my life....and I'm still learning lol....Thanks to you Ru where ever you are...and safe journey.

Ambi:)

warmpuppy
Apr 9, 2008, 9:46 AM
The biggest mistake I ever made in my life was not to develop a relationship with a gorgeous, sweet and unforgetable girl. Her name is Carol and we worked together in the Pentagon for awhile. I knew she was in love with me, but I was too dumb to do anything about it. I also think she knew I was bi, but that didn't seem to bother her.

Carol, if by some chance you're a member here, please email me. I think of you almost every day.

Lorcan
Apr 10, 2008, 1:31 AM
And lest i forget Chris... Christine. My first girl. She use to date Den. I heard she married some guy in the Netherlands??? If she's out there i'd want to talk to her as well.

And Patty Z. from Penn State. With Yugoslavian heritage. I still wonder what you're up to. This is Laura.

apple001
Apr 14, 2008, 6:00 AM
I seeked a lost friend on a celeb dating site M a r r y M i l l i o n a i r e . C o m.She posted her profile on that site and i searched her. Lucky.

Bluebiyou
Apr 14, 2008, 8:22 PM
Drew,
Any chance we can get rid of Mr. apple001 spammer?