PDA

View Full Version : Married bi hubbies

mikebridges
Apr 7, 2008, 10:31 PM
I'd like to hear from other hubbies who are bi. My wife and I did some straight 3somes with a friend -- and eventually it turned into not so straight stuff. That is, I fellated him both during our 3somes and on the side too.

Any other hubbies have similar experiences?

naturalnbama
Apr 7, 2008, 10:36 PM
I am also married and enjoy sucking cock. My wife watching and encouraging me makes it hotter.

pasco_lol_cpl
Apr 7, 2008, 11:54 PM
Married and bi here to the love of my life, who also happens to be bi. For us it works perfectly. We will play together and alone, depending on circumstances.

ambi53mm
Apr 8, 2008, 2:27 AM
I'd like to hear from other hubbies who are bi. My wife and I did some straight 3somes with a friend -- and eventually it turned into not so straight stuff. That is, I fellated him both during our 3somes and on the side too.

Yes!:).....and hope to have a few more too.

ambi:)

folk2punk
Apr 8, 2008, 5:56 PM
Sadly, I'm not getting any of that. Married, Bi, but monogamous. I am curious though, what kind of ground rules do couples make in these types of situations?

smltownbiguy
Apr 8, 2008, 6:09 PM
I too am married and Bi, unfortunately the wife does not play. This makes it very difficult to find anyone.

BiCplAz
Apr 8, 2008, 6:43 PM
I'm bi have been since high school, I'm 67 now, wife is too so with our bi friends while the girls are eating each others pussys we guys have something to do. Loved sucking but took years to swallow, now I love it.

norcalbi
May 2, 2008, 2:06 AM
bimarried male here. wife knows but tough for her to understand. told her a little when dating in college and told all later. every female takes it differently.

bityme
May 2, 2008, 2:43 AM

I had a similar experience. My late wife and I got involved with another couple, just straight action at first. We encourage the girls to put on a show for us and it became a regular thing. Then the girls figured it was our turn. Took a little coaxing but we eventually gave in and found we liked it so it became a regular thing for all of us.

After about 6 months, one night she brought out her strapon and the girls took turns with it then turned to us. I was used to it so it was no problem, very enjoyable with an audience, especially with them participating. a few weeks later the other guy finally gave in (his wife had bought one and they had been practicing). This went on for about 3 or 4 months and then. . .

One night we were playing "Truth or Dare" and the girls had planned ahead of time. They wanted us to fuck each other. The dildos and strapons were a lot of fun, especially when the girls were using them, but the real thing was even better. The girls helped out and with the lube and condom and then guided him into me. They changed positions and one sucked me while I performed oral on the other, all the while having my first cock sliding in and out of my ass. Eventually, it produced a mind blowing orgasm and I was hooked.

A couple of years later, we got involved in a bisexual group of 10 couples. Had some marvelous times until my work required a move.

Unfortunately, my wife got cancer in 2000 and our playtime stopped. She battled it for 7 years but it finally took her.

Now it is really difficult to find someone who wants to get together with an older, slightly overweight bisexual guy who would again like to have the "best of both worlds."

Mrs.F
May 2, 2008, 6:22 AM
yeah I dunno anything that's positive about being fat or old.

If you're a woman like me once you're fat and old nobody wants you anymore.

Wow-That's a real negative way to look at things. :( It's the inside of person that really matters. Your only as young as you feel.

onewhocares
May 2, 2008, 7:11 AM
Well Flexi.............I guess I must be the odd woman out in your mind. Not only am I not young....birthday brings 47 soon. I am tall, really tall. Not a skinny minny...but guess what? Who would have thought that there is such demand for me? It seems that no matter the age, the height. the size, the packaging....it is what is inside that starts the attraction process and well I am blessed with an abundence.

Belle

PS Hubby and I love to play with a man who is open minded.

darkeyes
May 2, 2008, 7:31 AM
Well Flexi.............I guess I must be the odd woman out in your mind. Not only am I not young....birthday brings 47 soon. I am tall, really tall. Not a skinny minny...but guess what? Who would have thought that there is such demand for me? It seems that no matter the age, the height. the size, the packaging....it is what is inside that starts the attraction process and well I am blessed with an abundence.

Belle

God belle... keep it down will ya.. mmmmm tallllllll:bigrin::tong: yas doin me head in!!!;):female:

laloo333
May 2, 2008, 11:15 AM
My wife and i did some swinging with other couples years ago, then 3somes with both men and women. I never sucked a man then, but one of our male partners loved sucking me. I enjoyed it very much, since he did deep throat, which my wife couldn't. That phase passed ,and the my wife entered menopause, losing most of her interest in sex. That got me to remember how much I enjoyed tom's mouth! then, to my delight i discovered via this site, a nearby married guy, who had gotten a really strong urge to suck! Well, one thing led to another. He found out the real thing was better than his fantasy and i got my sex life back in a new balance. Sadly, my wife doesn't know of this venture. I hate cheating this way, but it seems like the best compromise.

prefer_6
May 2, 2008, 2:03 PM
I would be the bi hubby in this case, and my wife is about as straight as they come, close to homophobic even. I did not tell her about my bi younger days before we were married, and I have not doubt she would not have married me if I had. It wasn't until much later that I told her about my past which she accepted it as 'past'. In hind site, I probably should have continued to explain how I currently felt, that being I am still bi and although monogamous and very faithful to her, still desire sex with men. I have since explained all that to her, but the delay in telling was very hurtful to her and I continue to feel very badly about the hurt in trust that it caused. The good news, she has forgiven me for not telling and has accepted where I am but continues to worry, unnecessarily, that I will someday leave her for another man. This will not happen as I am one of those Bisexual types that enjoys 'sex' with both sexes but can only find romance and love with the opposite sex. I have asked her about a 3-some perhaps some day but so far 'Nope' has been the answer. But, considering how things have progressed over time since I told her, who knows, perhaps someday it will happen. I do see by reading so many of the posts on this site, that I am not the only monogamous bisexual male around which is reassuring.

jazz5
Feb 17, 2013, 10:38 AM

My buddies wife loved to watch 2 guys suck and fuck, she always got into the action, made her horny as hell. She was a fun person.

Neonaught
Feb 18, 2013, 12:43 PM
My wife and I are both bi and have enjoyed a number of FMF and MFM encounters. She doesn't seem to get any more of a thrill from seeing me with a male .vs female partner. She just enjoys seeing me enjoy myself. She has yet to watch me fuck another man. We have had a couple of men that wanted to get penetrated but they could not deal with my size.

Velorex
Feb 18, 2013, 6:28 PM
Married and bi. Wife loves it. She practically cums just watching.

suckemall
Feb 19, 2013, 8:41 AM
Yes, Married & bi. Have had bi experiences since age 9 with little brother. At age 15 met an older man who introduced me to his very large cock. At first all we did was suck each other. Then we met in town and he drove me to the country where he introduced me to anal sex for the first and only time. Since then I have been happily married to a loving wife who has enjoyed sex with lots of men during our marriage. Most of them I introduced her to. After years of her going solo as well as double with me and other men, she wanted to start swinging so I could experience other women. I was not too keen on that since I really got off watching her having sex with other guys and being able to join in with the other guy and get close to his cock while he was having sex with her. Now, she has totally cut of any kind of sex with others as well as myself. We have not had sex for 2 years, but I have had a dozen experiences with single guys where we met and gave each other blow jobs. I have enjoyed my bi experiences. Looking for more.

Waylon
Feb 19, 2013, 11:08 AM
I am long time married and actively bi for about 6 years now. Wifey has no interest in sex at all and of course would not be into any scenarios of any kind.
Once, years ago, we swapped with another couple after too many cocktails and the other guy finished me off with a bj when his wife passed out and mine stopped blowing him; she watched but later said she thought it was disgusting and never again. oh well, at least I'm having fun these days.....

jazz5
Mar 24, 2013, 3:32 PM
you still around?

DrBimind
Mar 24, 2013, 5:13 PM
You can chalk up another happily married couple when I the husband always been bi, she's curious but never had the pleasure, married over 30 years (second marriage for us both) mild swingers and that's where she found out for sure but always suspected. Open minded and honest communication has always been our strength in every aspect of our relationship but she still gets jealous when the ladies pay attention to me...we had some long term 3somes friends but most have moved on so always on the lookout for like minded friends....

NakedInSeattle
Mar 24, 2013, 8:18 PM
Another for the ranks of bi, happily married guys. Mike, your story is just like mine with my former (cancer in 2000) wife. Luckily, my present wife also knows, understands, and even enjoys sharing a cock. Cheers to us all!

robbydean
Mar 28, 2013, 1:09 AM
Personally, I would love to play with you and your husband!

Jerrynvegas
Mar 31, 2013, 12:45 PM
I too am married and Bi, unfortunately the wife does not play. This makes it very difficult to find anyone.

i am with you on that
i am also married and bi and enjoy sucking cock i have a Black friend that is also married and bi and lives around the corner from me and we still have difficulty in hooking up

open2joy
Mar 31, 2013, 3:08 PM
Married bi play rocks when she is as into it as you are. Probably only fantasy scenarios are hotter, stuff you probably wouldn't actually do. The 10 guys following us around in the Hamam in Paris wasn't even tempting. Spooky, but a hot "what if?" afterward.

NjbiGuy01
Apr 1, 2013, 12:01 PM
Married bi play rocks when she is as into it as you are. Probably only fantasy scenarios are hotter, stuff you probably wouldn't actually do

Very true. Knowing that she digs it is a big part of things. I came out to my wife after we were married. It took a great deal of acceptance on her part. I so wanted to share this before we were married, but did not want to lose her either. Many of my wildest situations were when I was single and didn't have to think about what my partner thought usually. One scene with with a girlfriend who was a crazy as I was at the time. She wanted MFM, and the fact both guys were bi really turned her on !! We had an amazing time. Another scene was on a cruise ship. I worked as a musician and during my off hours I played with a few passengers in various combinations. Had some awesome times.....oddly, when wife and I get a little tipsy, she likes to ask about these encounters and gets wet when we do so. I think she really would love to do it, or see me do it, but is scared !! I'd sure love a steady local bi married husband in the same boat as me for occassional yet steady and committed safe play.

marbtm
Apr 1, 2013, 4:48 PM
Married here love my wife she is my world, but age does have it's effects she began having problems with sexual intercourse oh about fifteen years ago.
So I play by myself mostly when I was younger about nine two off my older cousins introduced me to the world of male to male sex, so at that age I thought it was normal.
Mostly sucking until I was eleven then it was anal sex.
My cavity was cleaned out by way of a garden hose in a basement shower those big cement ground ones with the certain that goes all the way around.
Little by little one cousin would introduce his penis into my body it was very painful, They were five and seven years older then I was.
So I guess you could say that I was Bi because I always thought about that type of sex, and the few encounters I had after that I took it in and learned from it.
I really never got use to the kissing and all the holding maybe it is because I never had that much of it.
A close friend of ours was married and about eight years ago his wife had cancer and that let up to no sex as well for him.
So we got together and lo and behold he had some of the same encounters in his past.OH this is just the start of all this but I'm bi but now I am for sure a bottom.

onesucker4u
Apr 1, 2013, 11:06 PM
I was engaged to a very tall and sexy woman for 7 years. We had 4 different guys in threesums. 1 young and beautifull man with 8" was so nice we saw him a few times. 1 time I tried to ride his dick, and , tho I couldnt get it in, settled with just poking it in the entrance a little and we both came. Twice I watched him cum in her within inches of my face and got super turned on at the sight of his long cock throbbing and pumping- played with the cum dripping out and helped it run into her ass . Perfect lube for my finishing in her ass. Another time she 69'd on top of me while he fucked her- most beautiful sight and memory. I miss them both very much and would be so gratefull to have a similar relationship with a married couple. I had a crazy young girlfriend who helped me live my fantasy of riding a young man till I came just from his rabbit-fast thrusts. She's not willing to do it ever again, and I dont know any women who will. Just beautifull memories now.

aLABiM75 & StrF51
Apr 23, 2013, 8:13 AM
`

I am Pansexual (Bi) Male, which just means I find about everybody attractive.... Male, Female, Tranny, inbetween

We have looked off & on for awhile to find the right guy or couple to join or "Family," though not found one yet.

`

switchitter2
Apr 23, 2013, 2:10 PM
Told my wife I was "bi" and loved to suck cock before we were married...wife and I, now together, share a nice stiff cock..she likes watching my lips sliding up and down a stiff dickshaft..gets her really hot..I then shove the hard rod into her cunt..let him squirt his cum into her throbbing pussy..and I then lick up the fuckjuices..and blow his still stiff cock again and take down more sperm into my gullet as my wife watches...she knows I love to suck cock and has no problem with my desires..I have several mostly married guys I blow weekly with my wife watching me suck cock every time..she gets a "tingle" watching me swallow sperm...loveit..:tongue:

lilbitbi
Apr 23, 2013, 2:16 PM
not open with my wife. 63 and enjoy jerking to the secret.

BiPantylover
Apr 23, 2013, 3:41 PM
My first wife and I were swingers, and while she had several bi experiences, I did not. I wanted to, but none of the swinger guys we knew were in to it. But she knew I wanted cock and set a meet with someone she knew from work. I sucked his cock as she watched and it really turned her on and she fuck the guy, which turned me on. We did tMMF with him about 6 times. Second wife was wildly straight sexual until menopause when she lost interest. I still have a huge sex drive and still love to suck cock. I have tried talking to her about this but she is very put off by it. So, I guess I'll just have to keep looking for bi sex alone.

bi4asplay
Jul 1, 2014, 4:49 PM

Belle

You go girl!!!!!! I love to play with a couple that re open minded.
to the original, my late wife and I had three couples as friends and play mates. We played a couple of times a month for just short of 10 years. Up until she passed.

newlynymphos
Jul 2, 2014, 6:49 AM
We belong to a regular bi swinging group :) So much fun, and I get to be treated like the slut I am :-P Wife knew I was bi before we married. We started swinging/swapping while dating!

Rambigent
Jul 2, 2014, 8:19 AM
My wife knew I was bi when we first got together. Actually, my first time having sex with her was a MMF with her and a curious male friend. So she saw me sucking cock before we even started seriously dating! I really lucked out with this one. :)

lokione
Jul 3, 2014, 11:32 AM
Put me in the guy who is incredibly lucky group. Although we rarely play, do to horrifically busy lives, when we do I'm going to be sucking cock....and she loves it!

notmacbi
Jul 4, 2014, 7:19 AM
Bunch of lucky guys here... My beautiful wife works with the idea... but is just not turned on by it.

Coast bi racer
Jul 7, 2014, 1:33 AM
Im with macbi. My wife also knows and works with me but is not fond of it at all.

coolbreeze69
Jul 7, 2014, 9:22 AM
My wife and I are splitting because of my bisexuality! Its sad to lose 16 years and our son who is 11. I hate myself and wish I never trusted to tell her!

Ja&Ve
Jul 7, 2014, 9:51 AM
J - I'm Bi, wife is straight. She is turned on by the idea, but annoyed I didn't tell her sooner (she found out December 2013). Been married 20 years.

NakedInSeattle
Jul 7, 2014, 11:56 AM
Bi and married. She's aware...and we share. Damn, that rhymes!