PDA

View Full Version : Is this You ?

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Apr 7, 2008, 2:04 PM
Online - Brad Paisley

http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/BradPaisley/Online--44943552;_ylt=AqLNK3qabtYupEF5JIbVmGCyvyUv

I hadn't seen this before today - Its pretty cute

gfofbiguy
Apr 7, 2008, 2:07 PM
Oh, I like this video! Plus, Brad's pretty hot.....:drool: :bigrin:

Skater Boy
Apr 7, 2008, 3:00 PM
Nope- not me. I suck as much online as I do offline. And I'm much closer to a six-pack than a beer-belly. But thanks for sharing. :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 7, 2008, 3:41 PM
Am I cooler on line? Nope, what you see on here And in real life is what you get, with me..lol
Cat

diB4u
Apr 7, 2008, 3:55 PM
LOL

I love this video it rocks... The singer im assuming is the young tall hunk with a cowboy hat... Damn it he's fine... He can play me a tune anyday, but then so is the man with astma cute.

Am i different online to offline- No way I am myself...Just that online i care less what others' say about me.

Pmsl matching music makes me hot... Oh how cool is this video?

Am I cooler online than off- nope I'm pretty sarcastic lol either way, but nice to though...

Skater Boy
Apr 7, 2008, 4:12 PM
Am i different online to offline- No way I am myself...Just that online i care less what others' say about me.

You did once tell me that you're "more flirtatious" online than offline. Which I could relate to, if it happened to be true. I think its sometimes easier to to approach people you don't know online, than it is offline. People offline sometimes have their social barriers up, which means that if you approach them randomly, they get suspicious. Unless everyone's in a bar and has had a few drinks already, or you happen to be previously acquainted.

But, unlike the guy in the video, my online activities have never led to a "three-way" (of any sort) and since most of the people I chat to online live on the other side of the planet, I've never really expected them to.

gfofbiguy
Apr 7, 2008, 4:35 PM
Ahhh, I didn't answer this question fully, I was too busy drooling over singer, Brad Paisley (yes, diB4u, he is that tall young hunk in the cowboy hat....:drool: - ooops sorry, there I go again!)

*Ahem* I'm the same online as I am offline, at least I think so. I am a little shy anyways (or as some people think - a snob or stuck-up - but really, I'm not, just more quiet or shy until I get to know a person) and I take a little time to get to know, so sometimes that puts people off both in r/l and online. Oh well, their loss, I suppose! ;)

the mage
Apr 7, 2008, 4:46 PM
I'm never actually online.. its all just imagination out here...
but no, its not the same experience.

I seldom seek sex online, but I get it often.

onewhocares
Apr 7, 2008, 10:11 PM
Oh my gosh I LOVED this video. It has been a favoirte song and I often think about it when I am on line here.

Am I the same on line as I am in real life. Well there are about thirty or more people who have met me and they are welcome to give their opinions. I have always prided myself on being and open, honest, caring person both on line and in real life. I never want to try and be something that I am not.

Belle