PDA

View Full Version : Threesomes--more than just fantasy

TheBisexualProfessor
Apr 7, 2008, 12:06 AM
Hi Gang,

Don't know where to start this thread. But it's as honest as it can be. I've posted a few items about recent conversations with my loving wife about the possibility of a threesome. She's open to it, or so she said at the time. Now I'm wondering. Fair enough.

Recently, however, I was out of town on business and I discovered a place with HONESTLY nude male dancers. REALLY nude. Wearing NOTHING. I won't say where, because I don't want the place shut down! (You'll soon discover why that's an issue.)

Anyway, after about an hour of enjoying the show full of swinging dicks, I noticed a gorgeous woman in the back of the room fondling one of the dancers as he made his way around the crowd. Evidently, with a suitable tip, great liberties are allowed. She appeared to be attempting to bring him to orgasm!

Well, I'd had enough to drink so that I was not feeling shy. I went to the back of the room and stood close to them both. "I'll add to the tip if I can watch," I said. And this I did. The chick went nuts and asked if I liked what I was seeing. I replied in the affirmative and before I knew it, she and I were both fonding his cock and balls!

Before long she reached between my legs and commented about my soft cock ... but I admitted that the rather "public" forum in which we were located made it difficult to enjoy the pleasure. That's when he chimed in and said that we could always adjourn to the back room and have more privacy. He and chick were getting more serious by then and I agreed to pay the "private dance" fee for the three of us to move into a more private area.

Once we were there, it was unbelievable. Almost like a dream. We all three lay on a couch and I could feel the attraction between her and the dancer. I told them I was there to enjoy the show, and they jumped each other. They were very quickly naked and I fondled them both as they fondled each other. It was unbelievable ... to feel his balls as he entered her, after sucking him hard while she encouraged me! She had great tits, too, and I enjoyed licking one of them as the dancer pleasured her!

It was truly a "mini-orgy"! I eventually dropped my pants and opened my shirt as all of this groping continued. As my cock rubbed his masculine, hairy leg and as I sucked his dick and scooped his balls, he never showed any hesitatancy. Yet his attention on her was sincere and energetic. How do I explain that? I eventually came all over myself as I watched and touched; he eventually came all over her; she, in turn, gathered a bit of his cum to feed to me on her finger.

So-- WTF? I thought my wife and I would get here first! I feel guilty! Where do I go from here? And, honestly, is there any change of an STD?:flag3:

eddy10
Apr 7, 2008, 1:14 AM
Hot story! However, I think you have got yourself into some deep do-do. Yes, there is a good chance of STD. I would troop on down to your local County Heath Office and get tested. They do it confidentially and at a modest fee. You should be retested in a few months. Some of those buggers take awhile to incubate.

Chapter two. Your wife. That all depends on your relationship with her. Most advisers will tell you to talk to her about it. But, every relationship is unique. If she might literally kill you when she finds out about your adventure ... better say nothing and hope it all blows over. On the other hand it might bring you closer and bring on your own threesome adventures. You have to make up your own mind about that one.

Good luck!

the mage
Apr 7, 2008, 4:52 PM
A stripper and a stranger.. and no protection ... duh...

you may just have a ton of 'splainin to do..
or not, if you're lucky..

If your relationship is real and strong you need to talk.. now.. .

jttx3
Apr 7, 2008, 4:57 PM
So you did not take it unprotected inside of you, and you did not dip yours unprotected in her, so chances are slim you got anything however next time take no chances.

As for the night, sounds fun, lucky you, now you owe it to your wife to find out if you are gay and will repeat or you are one and done.

DiamondDog
Apr 7, 2008, 10:06 PM
Tell your wife what you wrote on here, and don't lie or skip out on details.

onewhocares
Apr 8, 2008, 12:28 AM
I agree with Diamond Dog...do tell your wife. It is best that she finds out from you. Especially since your actions were not done safely...you would not want to pass anything on to her. If she is like me, and understands and loves you, she may get over the play but will be hurt you did not tell her the truth if she finds out.

Belle

Long Duck Dong
Apr 8, 2008, 12:59 AM
a moments passion for a lifetime of heartache

in your shoes, professor, many of us would have most likely done the same as you..... got caught up in the moment and threw caution to the wind and common sense are the window......

hell....I do it a lot.... except its normally with my mouth and thats cos I forget that shutting up is often a good idea....lol

ok, you experienced a rush of passion but now you have to face the truth of your marriage / relationship.... is it truely built on honesty, trust, respect and caring.... or are they catch phrases for a marriage / relationship of tolerance and compromise......

its hard to say, until you open your self up and prepare to be inspected, judged and reprimanded.....

be honest..... say that you have a few drinks..... not enuf to be a excuse for your actions.... but enuf to put oil on the brakes of common sense....

don't touch herself before you get tested...get tested asap and then tell her that you were worried that your actions put both of you are risk..... and that you are finding it hard enuf to admit to what you did without having to worry that you could have made it worse by not using protection

let her know that you know that you are in trouble.... that you screwed up in a few ways..... and that you do know that you can not change what is done.....but you know that you have no choice but to accept what is to come......

its not about showing remorse or regret or respect...... its a bit late for that.....its about giving her the time and space that she may well need to see what she feels about her, about you and about how she feels about the relationship and the future......

forget the working towards mending the bridges, and healing the wounds, rubbish........ that will come when she knows where she stands with everything....if she is not able to come to towards with the change in the relationship / marriage.... then she will choose to stay or leave.....and then you both can start looking at what has changed

I can only hope that your wife is a person that is able to quietly sit and think about the issues, and does not feel the need to drag in 10-12 friends to disect the situation and put it up on oprah for resolution......

good luck..... and may you and your wife, find peace and compromise as you both come to terms with this situation

repmaaa
Apr 8, 2008, 6:04 AM
HOT STORY. Dont cause your wife pain with a confession. Do get the medical tests. Hope for the best and move on.

Lorcan
Apr 8, 2008, 11:05 PM
HOT STORY. Dont cause your wife pain with a confession. Do get the medical tests. Hope for the best and move on.

I'm a wife, and if this were my husband, i would want the #&*!ing truth right #&*!ing now. If i found out the hard way (ie i find out thru some other source), that's divorcing material. If he tells me i'll get over it.

course that's just me.

PlacentaJuan
Jun 21, 2008, 5:13 AM
Did you tell or just lie and keep it to yourself?