PDA

View Full Version : Do you like curvy girls?

Summerlin1973
Apr 4, 2008, 11:57 PM
http://www.t-nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=909452

I have been following this thread for over a year now, and I never tire of seeing women of all colors with curves. I don't know if anyone else on here shares my adoration, but I thought I'd at least give some insight.

Not2str8
Apr 5, 2008, 12:20 AM
I generally look for non-physical attributes first, but all things being equal, the curvier the better !

Summerlin1973
Apr 5, 2008, 12:24 AM
I generally look for non-physical attributes first, but all things being equal, the curvier the better !

When I'm looking at still images... I find it exceedingly difficult to pick out non-physical attributes. And yes, the curvier the better most definitely!!

lady_starlight
Apr 5, 2008, 12:52 AM
When I think curvy, i think an entire body of curves, not just fake tits and a round ass. These girls are hot, but not really "curvy". think more the gym called "curves" or the movie "real women have curves". Those kind of women are curvy. Like Callie on Grey's Anatomy (sarah ramirez). I'd die to see her nekkid. *drools*.

Curvy is not fat...but not skinny with boobs either.

Summerlin1973
Apr 5, 2008, 12:56 AM
When I think curvy, i think an entire body of curves, not just fake tits and a round ass. These girls are hot, but not really "curvy". think more the gym called "curves" or the movie "real women have curves". Those kind of women are curvy. Like Callie on Grey's Anatomy (sarah ramirez). I'd die to see her nekkid. *drools*.

OH, I'm very fimiliar with what a curvy woman is. You have to go beyond the first two pages in that thread. But yes, there are absolutely some amazingly curvy women in there. Have mercy....

DiamondDog
Apr 5, 2008, 12:56 AM
Nope I don't.

As far as women go I'm not that attracted to that many and I like women who are thin/shorter (don't hate! I'm thin myself.), femme yet very androgynous, boyish, and who could be descirbed as dykey.

If you need images think punk rock/riot grrrl, or the suicide girls.

Summerlin1973
Apr 5, 2008, 12:59 AM
Nope I don't.

As far as women go I'm not that attracted to that many and I like women who are thin/shorter (don't hate! I'm thin myself.), femme yet very androgynous, boyish, and who could be descirbed as dykey.

Hey I'm going to check them out. I'm always interested in what other people find attractive. Thank you for the description!

lady_starlight
Apr 5, 2008, 1:03 AM
Nope I don't.

Suicide girls are marvelous. I love that site. What i love the most though is they have such a range of women, from the thin and androgynous girls to the big chested but slimmer girls, to the bigger curvy girls (there aren't as many of them, but the ones that are great). all super hot with super sexy tatoos and pierced things.

On a side note...i got their dvd and wasn;t that pleased with it:(

Lateralus
Apr 5, 2008, 1:30 AM
I don't like obese women, but I definitely like women with a lil meat on their bones (think America Ferrera).

12voltman59
Apr 5, 2008, 1:35 AM
I do prefer curvy gals--it reflects reality and not some nearly unattainable or at least unstainable degree of thinness that the mass culture has determined is the current standard of female beauty.

By today's standards---all if not most of the actresses of the "golden age of Hollywood" like Marilyn Monroe, Ginger Rogers, Jane Mansfield, etc. would have been considered to be "fat" and therefore could not have gotten work.

I that the mass culture standard would go back to more of the female body of the past----they were great looking women to be sure.

To me--so many modern women--at least models and actresses look like walking and breathing stick people.

Coolhand_69
Apr 5, 2008, 2:54 AM
Wooohooo! We love plump women (bbws)!! Soft, sexy curves do it for us!

Bluebiyou
Apr 5, 2008, 8:22 AM
I forget her 'handle' here on bisexual.com, starts with an 'L' I think... but she just met a girl, she's hopelessly in love and they're moving in together... kind of a 'punk' rocker look. ... She's a little plump, but, the ratio of waist size in her photo to hip size... (drool).
A week ago I saw such a sweet young black girl who... that ass... you could set a beer on top of it whilst she was standing!!!
Oh, I'm getting too old... my heart is racing at the thought... My libido is writing blank checks my penis (let alone the rest of me) can't cash...
Yes, for me, the curves do it. Doesn't matter about the top curves... waist to hip ratio is a killer. It overrides all reason in me.

Summerlin1973
Apr 5, 2008, 1:45 PM
I forget her 'handle' here on bisexual.com, starts with an 'L' I think... but she just met a girl, she's hopelessly in love and they're moving in together... kind of a 'punk' rocker look. ... She's a little plump, but, the ratio of waist size in her photo to hip size... (drool).
A week ago I saw such a sweet young black girl who... that ass... you could set a beer on top of it whilst she was standing!!!
Oh, I'm getting too old... my heart is racing at the thought... My libido is writing blank checks my penis (let alone the rest of me) can't cash...
Yes, for me, the curves do it. Doesn't matter about the top curves... waist to hip ratio is a killer. It overrides all reason in me.

I know what you mean! I love curves too. I like a woman that is nice and physically fit, but with killer curves. The very first girl on page 14 of that thread. Oh my sweet lord......

BronzeBobby
Apr 5, 2008, 1:46 PM
Curvy girls are awesome.

vittoria
Apr 5, 2008, 2:45 PM
I do prefer curvy gals--it reflects reality and not some nearly unattainable or at least unstainable degree of thinness that the mass culture has determined is the current standard of female beauty.

By today's standards---all if not most of the actresses of the "golden age of Hollywood" like Marilyn Monroe, Ginger Rogers, Jane Mansfield, etc. would have been considered to be "fat" and therefore could not have gotten work.

I that the mass culture standard would go back to more of the female body of the past----they were great looking women to be sure.

To me--so many modern women--at least models and actresses look like walking and breathing stick people.

Amen brother :)

Summerlin1973
Apr 5, 2008, 3:54 PM
Curvy girls are awesome.

They reign supreme awesomeness!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 5, 2008, 11:29 PM
I love your way of thinking Cool Hand. :}
*BBW blushes deeply*
Cat..

darkeyes
Apr 6, 2008, 5:50 AM
MMM..me dus..an not jus curvy 1's.....:bigrin:

Biboz49
Apr 6, 2008, 11:24 AM
I absolutely adore all BBW's and especially women of color.

darkeyes
Apr 6, 2008, 12:28 PM
daft ansa..all wimmen r wimmen of sum cola or otha...

31cho
Apr 6, 2008, 12:32 PM

I have been following this thread for over a year now, and I never tire of seeing women of all colors with curves. I don't know if anyone else on here shares my adoration, but I thought I'd at least give some insight.

I like girls with meat on their bones.Especially their thighs.i dont like girls that are too skinny its like banging a skelton.Plus i like a little bigger ass somthing to spank.

Summerlin1973
Apr 6, 2008, 1:56 PM

lady_starlight:

I had to re-quote you here. With your last sentence you hit it right on the head. There is a very important distinction to be made here. Curvy and BBW aren't interchangable terms. Curvy is still physically fit, possibly even athletic and toned, but with large curvacious hips, butt, and at times breasts. I love women all, big and small. Physically however, I'm attracted to women with nice curves.

This is curvy:
http://www.t-nation.com/forum_images/1/0/1045165.1146726831138.135477851_ef0f088573.jpg

Also curvy:
http://www.t-nation.com/forum_images/1/0/1056569.1147326436204.ac55.jpg

And so on:
http://www.t-nation.com/forum_images/2/a/2a3db-tn_tanRF_040.jpg

Lord have mercy curvy:
http://www.t-nation.com/forum_images/5/9/59ce0-Bria1.gif

the mage
Apr 6, 2008, 5:00 PM
I've played with all types of sizes of women and I'll be honest I prefer tall and slim. but I weigh in at 145 lb., so....

eddy10
Apr 6, 2008, 6:01 PM
There is beauty in all of us. But, if pushed to be picky, I choose curvy, beefy, but not much fat. I like a tough beauty.

Summerlin1973
Apr 6, 2008, 6:05 PM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1583536537

The ultimate curvy girl, doing the ultimate movie dance/erotica scene!

Summerlin1973
Apr 7, 2008, 4:16 AM
There is beauty in all of us. But, if pushed to be picky, I choose curvy, beefy, but not much fat. I like a tough beauty.

I dig your style man!

CurMarDude
Apr 7, 2008, 7:03 AM
My wife is curvy and it took me a few years to get into curvy gals, but now it's all that I like! I love seeing women of all shapes and sizes now! I think it's called "growing up" for us guys when we get over wanting only a Calvin Klein model's body type.

Curves on females are more natural than not!

D

warmpuppy
Apr 7, 2008, 9:20 AM
BBW's for me, especially if they're bi or don't mind my being bi.

Summerlin1973
Apr 7, 2008, 10:34 PM
My wife is curvy and it took me a few years to get into curvy gals, but now it's all that I like! I love seeing women of all shapes and sizes now! I think it's called "growing up" for us guys when we get over wanting only a Calvin Klein model's body type.

Curves on females are more natural than not!

D

Yep! Curvy.. They are natural, and I loves em!

Summerlin1973
Apr 8, 2008, 9:51 PM
Ahhh... Sweet sweet curves....

http://www.t-nation.com/forum_images/5/5/55af4-vida_guerra_02.jpg

http://www.t-nation.com/forum_images/e/3/e30db-vida_guerra_pink_lingerie.jpg

It's what happiness is made of.

Summerlin1973
Apr 23, 2008, 11:34 PM
no I don't like fat women but we don't have lots in my country.

why all the praise with fat women?

Curvy is wrongly used to try and make fat gals feel better about not being called fat, but hey, isnt it just as rude to call someone skinny as it is to call someone fat? they want slim girls to say "omigod!" and head for the pies and lard so everyone will look big and that way,they think nobody will be jealous.

the word is used incorrectly to make larger people feel better about their unhealthy bodies.

it used to be used to define an attractive, healthy woman's figure, which was an hourglass shape and good shoulders, now it is used to describe fat women.

As the person who began this thread, I'm VERY well versed in what a true curvy girl is. I appreciate you not liking fat women. I didn't really want to outright say so in this forum because many of the females on here would and have taken extreme offense.

I like curvy girls, the question/topic of this thread is about CURVY WOMEN, it doesn't mention FAT. As a matter of fact, my last post to this thread, on April 8, at 6:51pm I linked a perfectly curvy woman. She is in no way mistakable for fat.

This thread isn't about fat or chubby girls. Its about curvy, healthy, fit women. I'm definitely not praising fat anybody. Nuff said.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 24, 2008, 1:17 AM
Huge Hugz and boobie snuggles for you, Warm Puppy!
Lots of kisses too..:paw::paw:
Cat

TaylorMade
Apr 24, 2008, 1:23 AM
As the person who began this thread, I'm VERY well versed in what a true curvy girl is. I appreciate you not liking fat women. I didn't really want to outright say so in this forum because many of the females on here would and have taken extreme offense.

I like curvy girls, the question/topic of this thread is about CURVY WOMEN, it doesn't mention FAT. As a matter of fact, my last post to this thread, on April 8, at 6:51pm I linked a perfectly curvy woman. She is in no way mistakable for fat.

This thread isn't about fat or chubby girls. Its about curvy, healthy, fit women. I'm definitely not praising fat anybody. Nuff said.

I think the discussion now is . . .when does curvy end and fat begin. . .if we admit that fat exists and that well - -for many it's just not attractive.

Is it a subjective line in the mud where what may be fat to you may be curvy to another person? Or is it a genuine do not pass go, to jail with you, do not collect $200 defined line?

Maybe it's time for a separate thread where we can have an honest discussion about it. . .sometimes feelings are gonna get hurt...hopefully in this arena, if it happens, it's not intentional.

*Taylor*

bigirl_inwv
Apr 24, 2008, 10:18 AM
It's never going to be a perfectly defined line. Number one, you're categorizing people. Nobody is ever going to fit perfectly into any category at all. Number two, you're dealing with personal preference. There is not going to be 100% agreement that type A lady is curvy and type B lady is fat...unless they are on the extremes. That's not a bad thing by any means....I just think that starting a thread on it wouldn't matter because you wouldn't come to any distinct and final conclusions as a whole.

csrakate
Apr 24, 2008, 10:23 AM
It appears that the whole fat vs. curvy angle has already been broached on the "for the married bisexual man" thread and as bigirlwv has pointed out, it hardly seems that there is a consensus in the matter. And as expected, one person has already shown less than a courteous side when it comes to women of size. Probably not a good debate to bring front and center....feelings are bound to get hurt.

Kate

afterdark75
Apr 24, 2008, 11:13 AM
the more curves the better. i love me s0me bigger women

darkeyes
Apr 24, 2008, 8:16 PM
Sure dus..an uncurvy 1s.. if they make me go.. mmmm yummie scrummie...me likes em!!!:tong::bigrin:

runewlf
Apr 25, 2008, 11:02 AM
Most assuredly.

jo69guy
Apr 25, 2008, 11:13 AM
I myself prefer BBW's That just happens to be my preference. Curvy is wonderful..... :2cents:

thesea
Apr 25, 2008, 11:20 AM
I am a size 14 maybe sometime I will be a 12. I like my ladies to be soft but shapely, in theory, really I have had partners of all shapes and sizes. Well not really enormous i don't think I would like that. Don't like big men.

(__!__)

afterdark75
Apr 25, 2008, 8:08 PM
i love this topic, even though I feel it should be more the norm in how people think, however i still say yes and yes to curvy

csrakate
Apr 26, 2008, 12:22 PM
Ever wonder why we never seem to have a discussion as to whether or not anyone is into MEN of size??? We get threads asking about preferences pertaining to women who are thin, curvy or BBW but I can truly say I have never seen a similar question directed towards men. Yeah...we get plenty asking about penis size, but never about body size.

Guess the bottom line is we'll always have women starving themselves to fit into the norm and men who get ulcers worrying about performance anxiety because they don't think their cock measures up.

:2cents:
Kate

darkeyes
Apr 26, 2008, 12:32 PM
Ever wonder why we never seem to have a discussion as to whether or not anyone is into MEN of size??? We get threads asking about preferences pertaining to women who are thin, curvy or BBW but I can truly say I have never seen a similar question directed towards men. Yeah...we get plenty asking about penis size, but never about body size.

Guess the bottom line is we'll always have women starving themselves to fit into the norm and men who get ulcers worrying about performance anxiety because they don't think their cock measures up.

Kate
Yas jus a luffly ole truth speaka mumsy.. bout time we jus sed "o stuff it..who cares wot men fantasise bout..an who cares bout ther pitiful lil insecurities....". We jus gonna b us an how we like 2 b ..an let em fret an b mizzy bout ther poor lil memba... they like us fine...if not..well..ther lookout...

mariersa
Apr 27, 2008, 1:17 AM
Removes cleve from the armory , sharpens and shines it, pass' it to ms fran

TaylorMade
Apr 27, 2008, 1:25 AM

Kate

Because. . .the prejudices against them run just as deep... Like a lot of other misandric attitudes, no one really talks about it or it runs under the form of comedy. . .I know I'm guilty of it, no question. I do think women size up men just as harshly as they size us up, but it's flown under the radar for so long, no one's noticed for the most part.

It should be admitted... men are probably as insecure as we are about themselves and their appearance.

*Taylor*

HennaHunny
Apr 28, 2008, 9:35 PM
I believe that all subjects should be debated, and debated freely. No subject should be taboo. This is called democracy, and only in a democratic climate, can we ever hope to find the truth. Where people become insulting, this can be pointed out to them, but personally, I do not believe in deleting any post. The person making the offensive post has actually achieved exactly what they wanted to achieve...they have offended. I did not find the first post Tree made, offensive. Perhaps the way he worded things was not very well done, but he was addressing the fact that we do make people feel good about themselves, by giving them certain titles, or putting them into categories. I think this was his/her first deleted post. The second, I did not see, so I can pass no comment on the content, but once again, with deletion, the objective has been achieved. Freedom of thought should mean freedom of speech, no matter how offensive it is. Insults can be handled in adult manner, and if necessary, the poster can be put on ignore, but I believe that it is necessary, for even the most foul comments to be heard and read.
We must remember, that in the 1930s, in a certain country in Europe, books were burned in the streets, and no doubt this had been going on elsewhere, throughout the decades. Lady Chatterley's Lover by D.H.Lawrence was banned, because of the obscenity laws in the United Kingdom, and so forth.
So there is no right place for a subject to be debated. The freedom of speech is paramount, with guidance and possible ignore for a posistent insulting person.
As to whether or not one likes cuves, or not.....attraction is different for all people. If we first love the person for who they are on the inside, then we should also love the outer shell. Each person sees differently. To take it to the extreme...a person with anorexia nervosa, will only see what they would call, fat person, in the mirror...when they are really a normal weight for their height and body frame.

Freedom is important. people died fighting for others to have the right to think, say do and live how we all please.

Summerlin1973
Apr 29, 2008, 12:27 AM
I believe that all subjects should be debated, and debated freely. No subject should be taboo. This is called democracy, and only in a democratic climate, can we ever hope to find the truth. Where people become insulting, this can be pointed out to them, but personally, I do not believe in deleting any post. The person making the offensive post has actually achieved exactly what they wanted to achieve...they have offended. I did not find the first post Tree made, offensive. Perhaps the way he worded things was not very well done, but he was addressing the fact that we do make people feel good about themselves, by giving them certain titles, or putting them into categories. I think this was his/her first deleted post. The second, I did not see, so I can pass no comment on the content, but once again, with deletion, the objective has been achieved. Freedom of thought should mean freedom of speech, no matter how offensive it is. Insults can be handled in adult manner, and if necessary, the poster can be put on ignore, but I believe that it is necessary, for even the most foul comments to be heard and read.
We must remember, that in the 1930s, in a certain country in Europe, books were burned in the streets, and no doubt this had been going on elsewhere, throughout the decades. Lady Chatterley's Lover by D.H.Lawrence was banned, because of the obscenity laws in the United Kingdom, and so forth.
So there is no right place for a subject to be debated. The freedom of speech is paramount, with guidance and possible ignore for a posistent insulting person.
As to whether or not one likes cuves, or not.....attraction is different for all people. If we first love the person for who they are on the inside, then we should also love the outer shell. Each person sees differently. To take it to the extreme...a person with anorexia nervosa, will only see what they would call, fat person, in the mirror...when they are really a normal weight for their height and body frame.

Freedom is important. people died fighting for others to have the right to think, say do and live how we all please.

If that doesn't sum it all up, I don't know what does!

still_shy
Apr 29, 2008, 4:16 PM
I guess I am considered "curvy". I am a size 14 with 36D breasts and have some meat on my bones, although I'm not sure anyone would call me large by any means. As a new girl to this scene, it is very reasurring to know that there are people out there who won't judge me by the fashion industry's idea of what's hot. Myself, I personally like girls who are curvy. There's nothing that turns me on more than looking at a picture of a girl who has eaten a meal recently and has an ass I can hold onto. :tongue:

*pan*
Apr 30, 2008, 1:32 AM
hmmmm, i love em all tall-thin-big-small-short-black-yellow-red their all nice and all seem to have curves somewhere lol. it's not the looks so much as the personality that attracts me. it could be a playboy center-fold but if she or he has a bad personality or attitude it's a no go.

BI BOYTOY
Apr 30, 2008, 12:15 PM

yes i do like the curves of all colors. but i realy realy like to strong musculer women, strong women period the ones that can smack the shit right out of you put you in place.

Ninnian
Apr 30, 2008, 2:23 PM
Its heartening for me to see that not only do folks liek curves(in our society lately you'd get the idea from models that what Most of us crave are heroin addicts physiques) but many on here are not cowed enough by political correctness to not "offend". Im not talking about being a rude jerk... there are just so many that take offense at any inference might not be to thier liking. .Cool I say!- yay ya'll!

Curves- yumyummmm. I am especially enthusiatic of an hourglass figure, and its my preference to have a woman (or a man for that matter) be physically fit. Im not saying they have to run a marathon... but they take car eof themselves. Anyone can drop dead of a heartattack at any fitness level(we had one the other month who was a triathlete)... but I prfer that my loves not give things liek that a helping hand.
Mabye its becuase Im a 5'8, size 16, sturdily built(ummm... is that my way of saying I have huge feet??) black belt? I dont think so.. cuase I liek thinner gals who dont have a martial tendancy , too . ;)

Biboytoy?..should I be sending soem of teh ladies I know your way? Some of them arent Strong (as in muscle mass)... but I know some who could definetly smack the stuff clear out of ya. LOL Then again, mabye you should be finding them?.. hmmm

Nin

BI BOYTOY
May 1, 2008, 1:19 AM
:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin: sure i like a strong women. they dont have to have muscles. it more in attatude.:bigrin:and being dominated by one.:bigrin:

Rambigent
Jun 29, 2008, 11:46 AM
Had to weigh in on this one (no pun intended)...

I'm hard pressed to find any type of woman that I'm NOT attracted to. I find it hard to comprehend that someone would ONLY like small, skinny women, or ONLY women with hourglass figures, or ONLY busty Asian women with green eyes and shaved heads. Why not enjoy the plethora of beautiful women out there in the world?

That said, I fell in love with and married a fat girl. At this point I would love her and still be turned on by her whether she gained or lost 100 pounds. I have no doubt that some people would not be attracted to her due to her size. But I also have met bunches of men and women who are very turned on by my wife's ample figure, so who cares about the ones who aren't? As long as they can have their opinion without being rude about it, they're welcome to it.

Walking down the street, or perusing the web, I find myself drooling more over women with some meat on their bones. Some folks posted pics of Vida Guerra and Salma Hayek - two of my favorite female celebs. I think generally I'm more attracted to curvy/chubby/fat women, but that doesn't mean I don't see plenty of slim women who turn me on too.

...oh, so where was I? Oh, yeah, I do like curvy girls. I don't give a shit if you want to say they're fat or they're not fat, you can't go wrong with big tits and hips and ass.

grayhound
Jun 29, 2008, 2:46 PM
In my opinion ALL ladies have curves. Some might be bigger than others but they all have curves. So it doesn't make any differance. What matters is their personality and inner being. As long as you can see eye to eye there is always room for a relationship, be it sexual or not. As for me I would probably kick them all out of bed, there is more room to play on the floor. :2cents:

*pan*
Jun 29, 2008, 3:27 PM
yea love them curves on any size and color woman :bigrin:

Hornypat1967
Jun 29, 2008, 5:43 PM
Yes, I love curvy girls. :tongue:

Celtic
Nov 1, 2008, 12:59 AM
My ex gf was very curvy, she was crazy about going to the gym to improve them, she actually looked great!

elian
Nov 1, 2008, 6:15 AM
I usually find it hard to see things from that angle so I'm not sure. I think they'd probably be more fun than straight girls. A few years back I did know this one redhead that was rather obtuse - she was a sweetheart. :)

darkeyes
Nov 1, 2008, 8:19 AM
I usually find it hard to see things from that angle so I'm not sure. I think they'd probably be more fun than straight girls. A few years back I did know this one redhead that was rather obtuse - she was a sweetheart. :)oooo Elian.. do ya mean straight... not "straight"..??? Or do ya mean "straight" an not "straight"...?? Cos me straight (uncurvy) not straight "straight"...but me lotsa fun.. straight up....tee hee:tong:

.. but me bootie is quite nice tho... it not straight.. it nice lil round 1.. an bein straight wivya ther an all..straight up.....:bigrin:;)

Realist
Nov 1, 2008, 9:24 AM
I've loved women from all walks of life and some from both ends of the weight spectrum.

As for the guys: I have always tended to be attracted to short, chubby, smooth ones, though.

I called a bi friend and asked her what kind of women she is attracted to. She reported that she loves very intelligent, easy-going, calm-on-the-surface, pretty girls, with an hour-glass figure. She likes those with a little more weight, better than skinny ones...but not obese, and/or dull and lazy.

She is also a boob and ass girl. Her present "main squeeze" is a tall Spanish girl with magnificent breasts and an ass that would make JLO ashamed of herself. She is all natural, voluptuous, and exudes a sensual aura that is undeniable. I have to admit, I'd like a little of that, myself!

_Joe_
Nov 1, 2008, 10:10 AM
Oh how such a simple thread can turn into such a debate about curvy vs fat.

There's also the 2nd issue of the personality of said person you are attracted to of either sex. Because from I learned, no matter how nice someone's chest, ass, and bulges can be - if they are a total idiot/ditz/asshole I no longer really see their chest/ass/bulges - I don't like them at all.

Sorta reminds me of the poster I had on my server I can't find now, picture of this woman that is average weight, nice large natural breast, full red lips, long flowing hair, drop dead gorgeous and it read "Somewhere, Right now, Some guy is sick and tired of putting up with her shit"

So without much caffinne in my system I guess the answer is upon visual/first impression, a woman with nice face, smile, hair (long or short, I've seen great styles in both) is my priority, then the breast and ass come in next. The curves are great up to a point of course, it a fuzzy line between curvy and obese - the Ally McBeal look with some curves and bone skinny...bleah!

Damn I'm rambling again.

Mrs.F
Nov 1, 2008, 10:39 AM
[QUOTE=_Joe_;114487]Oh how such a simple thread can turn into such a debate about curvy vs fat.

There's also the 2nd issue of the personality of said person you are attracted to of either sex. Because from I learned, no matter how nice someone's chest, ass, and bulges can be - if they are a total idiot/ditz/asshole I no longer really see their chest/ass/bulges - I don't like them at all.

Very True--Being a woman I have met some pretty hot guys and thought they had a hot ass, hot body, gorgeous face and then they spoke :eek: To me, looks should not be the judge of character and never judge a book by it's cover. Most times and I'm sure we have all been there and know it happens..you meet a new person, don't think they are all that hot on the oustide but once you get to know them and really respect them and gain feelings for them.......they do become beautiful on the outside. Our eyes don't show us everything, it's what's inside.

I say this because I am a BBW and I'm sure many people have looked at me and thought...oh she's fat! But even though I'm fat and I fully admit it, I still have a heart and there are not many people who don't like me for who I am.

Rudy75
Nov 1, 2008, 11:40 AM
Oh, yes.* Big girls are definitely the best.* (More to love.)* I've always loved them, and automatically approach them.

Then I met this scrawny redhead.* She taught me to appreciate really thin girls.*
But I still prefer big girls.

darkeyes
Nov 1, 2008, 12:00 PM
Oh, yes.* Big girls are definitely the best.* (More to love.)* I've always loved them, and automatically approach them.

Then I met this scrawny redhead.* She taught me to appreciate really thin girls.*
But I still prefer big girls.

The word "scrawny" has been applied 2 me sevral times this week.. mosly in jest by nice peeps me luffs..but not all.. am learnin pdq 2 h8 the word "scrawny".. we r lil slim an petite ifya don mind..cute gorge an delish..neva "scrawny"...

.. an still peeps seem 2 b equatin curvy wiv "big".. "fat" .. well.. it can mean eitha..tho don think eitha description is 2 flattrin... curvy is shapely 2 me..dunno bout u lot... Kno an hav seen ovaweight girls who r shapely an quite yummie... an big girls (cos ovaweight an big aint necessarily same thing...) equally hav seen girls an women a all sizes an heights who shud b described as "curvy"... "shapely".. tall girls, medium heighted an lil cuties me own height an even littler.. hav had me moments wiv peeps of all them..so for Gods sake u lot..gerrit rite.. or is it me thats jus sensitive bout it or jus havn a clue wtf yas on bout??

larryp1947
Nov 1, 2008, 12:57 PM
Sweet curvy ladies are on of lifes great blessings. Hugging a skinny woman is like hugging a telephone pole and I will take some meat on those bones anyday. If I want muscles and beef I will find me a nice horny guy who has a nice hard cock. Women should look, feel and taste like women.Ymmmmmm.

darkeyes
Nov 1, 2008, 1:04 PM
Sweet curvy ladies are on of lifes great blessings. Hugging a skinny woman is like hugging a telephone pole and I will take some meat on those bones anyday. If I want muscles and beef I will find me a nice horny guy who has a nice hard cock. Women should look, feel and taste like women.Ymmmmmm.

.. an me don like 2 b called "skinny" eitha!!!!!!!:eek:

still_shy
Nov 1, 2008, 1:28 PM
Personally, size doesn't matter all that much to me...I've been with both sides of the fence and love em either way!! If I had a choice, I would rather be with a bigger woman, but can't discriminate by size! If I love the personality, I'm going to love the body, no matter what. I'm not sure what I'd call myself, I'm kind of in the middle, but definately leaning towards the BBW side. never had any complaints from any direction :P

BiphobiaFighter
Nov 1, 2008, 7:02 PM
I like curvy women a lot. :)

And less curvy women too, although a bit less often. A few months ago, I REALLY liked a girl who was far from being "curvy". Her build and other facets of her appearance were androgynous, actually. She caught on that I fancied her and she told me she's a lesbian, though.

holle1199
Nov 1, 2008, 11:31 PM
Yes I definietely like curvy girls and all girls.

Jim

Summerlin1973
Nov 2, 2008, 1:46 AM
I've loved women from all walks of life and some from both ends of the weight spectrum.

As for the guys: I have always tended to be attracted to short, chubby, smooth ones, though.

I called a bi friend and asked her what kind of women she is attracted to. She reported that she loves very intelligent, easy-going, calm-on-the-surface, pretty girls, with an hour-glass figure. She likes those with a little more weight, better than skinny ones...but not obese, and/or dull and lazy.

She is also a boob and ass girl. Her present "main squeeze" is a tall Spanish girl with magnificent breasts and an ass that would make JLO ashamed of herself. She is all natural, voluptuous, and exudes a sensual aura that is undeniable. I have to admit, I'd like a little of that, myself!

Goodness.... AMEN!

badkitty87
Nov 3, 2008, 4:15 AM

I'd have to agree with you here! most of these pics are of women with impossibly flat stomachs with big boobs and a big ass. That yes, is curves but i think real curvy women are hotter. the ones who have curves in all the right places, natural curves. voluptuous women like sophie dahl, and nigella lawson! HOTT!!

http://www.microsoft.com/prophoto/images/icons/portfolio/smith/04.jpg

now that is a real curvy woman! who seems to embrace every each of her curves

Realist
Jul 12, 2009, 7:30 AM
I loved this thread, but wish it was, "Do you like curvy girls and guys?"

At 14, I fell in love, for the first time, with a short, blond, chubby little guy, who had hips and boobs, and a face like a cherub. He was one of the sweetest human beings I've ever known. Speaking 4 languages fluently, working on a couple more, he was a natural linguist. He also had a photographic memory and easily maintained an A average. His parents were wealthy beyond reason and their home was the world. Greg was a "mistake" and they had no time for him, so they put him in military school, where I met and loved him, then, they continued their lives of hedonism.

My girlfriend is the epitome of everything I find appealing in a lady: Dark hair, cute, expressive face, fantastic eyes, great personality, honest to a fault. I guess she'd be classified as a smaller BBW, has a drastic hip to waist ratio, with a large butt and wide hips, smaller waist, large-firm breasts. She is so witty, intelligent, sensual, and the most open-minded and least jealous person, of either gender, I ever knew.

These are two examples of lovers who have meant the most to me. I've loved others of varied body shapes, intellect, abilities and races, but these two stand out from all the rest.

sailin
Jul 12, 2009, 10:01 AM
Being a young teen at the time, the image of Ursula Andress walking out of the surf in the film Dr. No was forever burned into my brain.

bicowboy
Aug 4, 2009, 1:39 PM
Wooohooo! We love plump women (bbws)!! Soft, sexy curves do it for us!

Yes as a matter of fact I do! I have been with a few plump gals over the years and I've always enjoyed being with them. There has been a couple of them that have really rocked my world, I like sex with men but I love the women!

bicowboy
Aug 4, 2009, 1:48 PM
I'd have to agree with you here! most of these pics are of women with impossibly flat stomachs with big boobs and a big ass. That yes, is curves but i think real curvy women are hotter. the ones who have curves in all the right places, natural curves. voluptuous women like sophie dahl, and nigella lawson! HOTT!!

http://www.microsoft.com/prophoto/images/icons/portfolio/smith/04.jpg

now that is a real curvy woman! who seems to embrace every each of her curves

WOW! Like I stated, I like sex with a guy but I love women, All of them! Alot of it is the person for me not the looks. I've had some HOT SEX with some plump women. Ya got ta love um, all of um.:tongue:

Lonewolf76
Aug 4, 2009, 2:15 PM
When I want to be with a woman, I want to be with a REAL woman. I don't want some anorexic, airbrushed, magazine fake. Give me curves!!! I think Dennis Deyoung said it best...

But don't be fooled by the radio
The TV or the magazine
They'll show you photographs
Of how your life should be
But they're just someone else's fantasies

So if you think your life is complete confusion
'Cause you never win the game
Just remember that it's a grand illusion
And deep inside we're all the same
We're all the same

Realist
Aug 4, 2009, 2:34 PM
I agree 100%! Ladies like Cat, Belle, Rissa, Missy, Shhh, and others.......like my GF....they are the ones who really attract me! Having chatted on the forum with them and knowing them is important, too. They are all great ladies!

I've loved a slimmer girl, and/or guy, or two....but if I had my choice, they'd be intelligent, soft, curvy and hotter'n a hijacker's pistol, like the ones mentioned above!

rick1958
Aug 4, 2009, 7:39 PM
rcdoak@gmail.com id love to see all photos of curvy girls anyone can email me dont be shy send your photos girls make me hard rick

Billys_gurl
Aug 4, 2009, 8:49 PM
So a curvy girl is still in shape, just with a more defined shape? I am a full figured woman, and it still seems like a woman of my size is still one someone would be ashamed of being with. I have curves, curves my men have loved, and they weren't chubby chasers. There's another term that needs to be chucked. I will admit here that my fantasy girl is thinner than I am but that's all she is, a fantasy. I want to meet a real woman, someone who actually eats the food on their plate, and enjoys it. My husband and I have known each other for 17 years, married just 6. We were friends in school, so he's seen me in all shapes and forms, and he doesn't give a darn what shape I am as long as I am his. Why can't there be more men out there like that. We BBW's as everyone labels us are just as sensual, sexual, and wild in the sack as any other red blooded woman who likes her sex. :female:

bimwmdecatur
Aug 4, 2009, 11:09 PM
I must say that the best sex I have ever had was with a nice lady who had lots of beautiful curves.

She was intelligent, beautiful, a good cook, a good lover, knew how to handle herself in bed and out in the world.

Size is only on the outside. What is inside is what matters. Same as what some call beauty, it is only skin deep. I want to know the person who is inside. When you find out who that is, in most cases you find a very beautiful person.

If a person only looks for skinny and the latest fad, that person may be missing out on the love of their lives.

-Dyva-
Aug 5, 2009, 4:24 PM
Adding to the love for curvy girls! And props to Realist for the BHM love, big guys are teh awesome. I'm one of those with a definite preference for voluptuous girls and guys, a chubby chaser or whatever you want to call it. Oh, of course what's on the inside matters, but we all have physical preferences, and it's not fair to ourselves or our partners if we don't follow our hearts and find someone who does it for us both physically and mentally.

Realist
Aug 5, 2009, 4:49 PM
Ah, Dyva, a girl after my own heart! My GF feels the same way we do! I love it when we're out somewhere and she'll poke me and whisper, "Oh, Honey, look at that sweetie over there!"

Gavmanic
Aug 5, 2009, 6:51 PM
my gf is bbw, so of course i dont mind curves....

onewhocares
Aug 5, 2009, 7:12 PM
I agree 100%! Ladies like Cat, Belle, Rissa, Missy, Shhh, and others.......like my GF....they are the ones who really attract me! Having chatted on the forum with them and knowing them is important, too. They are all great ladies!

I've loved a slimmer girl, and/or guy, or two....but if I had my choice, they'd be intelligent, soft, curvy and hotter'n a hijacker's pistol, like the ones mentioned above!

Oh Realist, thank you for the compliment. To have been mentioned in the same company as those fine ladies...I feel honored.

Just this weekend, while standing in line to get drinks at a very crowded outdoor restaurant...I struck up a conversation with the gentleman standing behind me. We were in line a long time and had plenty to talk about..we were laughing and joking and talking on a wide spectrum of topics. In the end, when I had my drinks, he said to me..."please do not think I am rude, but I think that you are one of the most sensually attractive women I have met. I have only known one other, thirty years ago. Never thought I would find a woman with such a sense of self who emanates sensuality. The man in your life is SO lucky." I, well, did not know what to say. So I said Thank You.

Belle

BiGuy_458
Aug 5, 2009, 7:54 PM
I love women with curves, most of the women i've been with have been curvy women.

Realist
Aug 5, 2009, 8:30 PM
Ah, Belle...........that fellow was a connoisseur of fine things!

He probably knew all about fine wines, beautiful art, and read exotic novels that stirred his soul!

I'll bet you don't know half of those who you have affected!

fuzzybunnykins
Aug 5, 2009, 8:43 PM
Nice curves are always good :bigrin:

diB4u
Aug 5, 2009, 8:44 PM
Gross.

I don't care if you like fat or obese women but please exclude your masturbatory fantasies about them and do not post about such things on here.

Respectfully,
-Tom

Bidebi- if you dont like big women then move along. If someone wants to express their like for larger women then thats their right.

So Bidebi you expressed your dislike for larger women- your choice, your view, your opinon, but dont just dismiss someone else likes and passion just cause you dont like them.

I've faced discrimination all my life because I'm fat. If a person dont like me because of my size then its their fault, if they bar me from certain jobs or activities thats discrimination.

Realist
Aug 6, 2009, 6:58 AM
I visited your profile...loved the photo with the red hair! Enjoyed reading your interests, too. Good luck to you!

diB4u
Aug 6, 2009, 11:27 AM
EEEKKKKK

Bluefinger
Aug 6, 2009, 11:43 AM
Whilst I cannot help but be my skinny self, I might as well chip in with some more constructive posting:

With women, I find some curves to be a lot more appealing than really skinny builds. Boobs, hips, legs, all work together much better when there's at least some flesh to give the body some nice curvature, to the point where I find the average build for women a lot more attractive than what most seem to aspire for. Sometimes, being skinny works, but most of the time, it doesn't. As a lover of rump, rumps work best when they are curvy. :tongue:

As for larger women, again, it can work, and I'm not really put off by it. Again, it is to do with confidence and working with what you have. Honestly, whilst when they get to a certain point, it doesn't work for me, most of the time, I would say they are okay. As long as they got charm and great smile.

I'll finish off by listening to an appropriate song:

"Whole Lotta Rosie" by AC/DC :bigrin:

69luvr
Feb 1, 2012, 3:50 PM

I love women with firm looking boobs! I love CDs with firm looking boobs. I guess I love boobs.:bipride:

keefer10.7
Feb 1, 2012, 4:29 PM
Women are fascinating, but a curvy girl is something else.

pepperjack
Feb 1, 2012, 7:51 PM
Once had a passionate fling with an older woman with a decided " hour-glass-figure;" she made me think of Mae West. I've found myself walking behind women with a very provocative, undulating rump, silently wishing: " Damn! I wish I had a swing like that in MY backyard." And then, there's something to be said for the smooth, tasty, aesthetic lines of a woman's neck! Obvious answer is YES. :bounce:

jackbirdjay
Mar 3, 2012, 8:42 AM
Yes always loved curvy women. My wife is curvy.

_someone_
Mar 3, 2012, 2:31 PM
I am a fan of the full figure and always have been.

lady_starlight
Mar 3, 2012, 9:39 PM
I think this is a great thread to be resurrected. But there should be pictures. :D

I reread my opinion from 4 years ago - turns out i still agree with myself! Curvy rocks.

stungun
Mar 4, 2012, 5:09 PM
There's no such thing as too much female flesh! Love curvy & full-figured ladies.

NjbiGuy01
Mar 4, 2012, 6:16 PM
Nothing wrong with some "cushion for pushin' " :)

shyer
Apr 1, 2012, 3:31 PM
Yes,I do love bbw who are fun, romatice ,careing. I always been more attracted to them, for most of my life.

cbj4162
Apr 1, 2012, 5:47 PM
YES! i do love cuurvies!

lee12845
Apr 1, 2012, 5:55 PM
I adore and worship a Bbw. Always have and always will.

dafydd
Apr 1, 2012, 7:22 PM
YES!!!!!!! love those birds! d

curious74
Apr 1, 2012, 10:27 PM
Hell yeah!!

short shorts
Apr 1, 2012, 11:23 PM
Curvy is the hottest thing out there in my opinion !!!!!!

12voltman59
Apr 2, 2012, 8:52 AM
I tell ya a hot lady who has curves and is a cool person--is Danielle Colby-Cushman--she is the office manager for the guys on the History Channel program "American Pickers" I follow her on FaceBook and she is simply a really cool lady---she is into some really cool alt rock/alt country groups, has her several businesses of her own, one of which is vintage clothing and she is now doing Burlesque dancing/performing. Not only does she have lots of tattoos--I think that she said also is a tattoo artist herself, but not as a regular thing.

She is definitely a smokin' hot lady with some nice curves.

If you check out her FB page---you can find some of those photos.

I think she is one neat lady--sure as hell I could find her doppleganger!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Danielle-Colby-Cushman-American-Pickers/110186395705559

Realist
Apr 3, 2012, 5:38 PM
Yes! She is smart, cute, and has a great personality. Looks great in jeans, too!

She doesn't take any shit off the boys, either.

The first time I saw her, I hoped she'd have a bigger part in the show.

bibiboy
Apr 5, 2012, 2:55 PM
Real Hips, real waste. real tits...no longer impressed with the fake women that pop culture has rammed down our throats. Women should be comfortale with themselves first, regardless of their natural body type. No harm at all in trying to be as fit as you can be, but if you're not tall and skinny naturally you're not going to be tall and skinny without doing things to your body and more importantly to your mind that you will ultimately truly benefit from.
My very very very much better half has the most beautiful curves and I will forever love them!!!

cbj4162
Apr 6, 2012, 5:18 AM
when i think curvy, i think Latin!! mmmmmmm love me some Latin babes! Luv!

shyer
Apr 6, 2012, 1:03 PM
I find curvy girls more attrative, because I have dated and been great friends with a lot of curvy girls over the years. I also just like talking with them and hanging out with them, I'm not the tip of guy to judge them about there weight and I really care about people.

*pan*
Apr 8, 2012, 11:57 AM
oh yes love to look and admire but i keep in mind what looks good is not always better.