PDA

View Full Version : Flannel

denvermarriedbi
Apr 4, 2008, 1:47 AM
What is it about a great looking man wearing flannel? Just finished watching (for the 2nd time at least) Big Eden, and ah.. I do love a man in flannel. Mind, now that it's going to summer, soon I'll be able to drool over men with no shirt at all. Okay, so this isn't really a question, so perhaps I'll make one: what clothing turns you on on a member of any sex? I love women in dresses (and sadly my wife doesn't like wearing them), but men in a white tee shirt and blue jeans, or flannel absolutely makes me sigh. Or just in boxers, and I do so love that that's culturally acceptable for TV these days. *sigh*

the mage
Apr 4, 2008, 7:27 AM
Clothing is a wonderful sex toy but it seems to disappear after a while...

On a guy, a tight T shirt and tight shorts are hot (on a good body).
On a girl, the list is huge with tight short skirts being at the top..

Bluebiyou
Apr 4, 2008, 9:19 AM
Flannel is good.
Silk... has it's times.

BUTT! (intentional pun)

LEATHER.
Ladies and gents, who among us has not, or can not, develop a leather fetish?
I have worn leather head to ... almost toe (okay, the socks were cotton! but the thong was leather... and the pants.... and the boots... and the undershirt... and the shirt... and the vest... and the jacket... and the gloves... and the hat... (it was a cold day!).
Okay, I'm bald with a huge moustache as well... and a biker...
butt,
not to steal the thread,
flannel is wonderful. My favorite waterbed sheets are flannel!
Yes flannel is great... especially when it is plaid... like the skirts of Scotland! :)

HighEnergy
Apr 4, 2008, 10:51 AM
Ah, a beautiful flannel that's soft and yummy and fits well is a beautiful thing, but those ratty looking redneck things have to go. I love the softness to snuggle up to.

I do love the easy access of boxer shorts!

HighEnergy
Apr 4, 2008, 10:54 AM
And they've positively ruined the game of basketball with loose baggy shorts and shirts. There really is no reason left to watch it!

the mage
Apr 4, 2008, 11:09 AM
Flannel sheet are the standard here. The Lady of the house prefers it to high thread count cottons. cozy cozy..

Bluebiyou
Apr 4, 2008, 11:30 AM
But unfortunately I (we) live in a zone way too temperate for leather sheets (what a concept!).
Too temperate for flannel... except 3 months out of the year.
Fine thread count cotton helps keep us cool.

But I love the flannel best!

Bluebiyou
Apr 4, 2008, 11:35 AM
My goodness... my fetish be still...
there are actually places that have fitted and flat leather sheets...
OMG... not in my wildest dreams...
Those who tire of my opinion will wish me the best in my next expression of feeling...
for I am speechless (it won't last long).

jem_is_bi
Apr 4, 2008, 8:38 PM
And they've positively ruined the game of basketball with loose baggy shorts and shirts. There really is no reason left to watch it!

I hate the baggy shorts and will not wear baggy shorts. But, I still admire the incredible talent of the athletes that wear them.

jem_is_bi
Apr 4, 2008, 8:42 PM
I just noticed that I am wearing a flannel shirt. It is both very comfortable and warm. But, I hope spring arives and the flannel shirt stays in the drawer until fall.

DiamondDog
Apr 6, 2008, 9:29 PM
I like cockrings, rope, leather gloves, flannel, denim, various leather clothing (jackets, chaps, caps/hats, leather gloves, vests, shoes/boots, masks/hoods, ball stretchers, and cockstraps), black socks, blue collar drag, mechanic drag, banker drag (suits), cop uniforms, firemen, EMTs, cowboys, punk, bikers (the sexy type with long beards, not the type in lycra/spandex), football/soccer/rugby uniforms, and military uniforms (includes gas masks!).

I also like jockstraps, boxers, black briefs, sometimes white briefs, and I don't require men to wear these articles of clothing during sex.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 7, 2008, 4:08 PM
A man in a new pair of Wranglers and boots and a nice shirt, and perhaps a stetson...(Excuse me whilst I wipe the drool of'n my shirt) lol
As for women, just something cute and feminine..:}
Cat

gfofbiguy
Apr 7, 2008, 4:37 PM
I do like flannel on a man. I also like the quintessential white t-shirt, blue jeans and boots (kind of like how James Dean or young Marlon Brando dressed back "in the day") ........ mmmmmmmm, now we're talking! 'Newbie? 'Newbie! Where are youuuuuuuuuu!!! heh heh heh:bigrin:

jttx3
Apr 7, 2008, 4:49 PM
old faded torn jeans, white tshirt, and barefoot does it for me. :male:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 4, 2008, 9:58 PM
Ohhhh, my Beloved flannal..yesssss.
I LOVE the feel of flannal sheets to sleep on in the winter time. I'm so damn cold all of the time up here, so flannal is a Goood Friend..lol
Cat

shameless agitator
May 5, 2008, 12:20 AM
My goodness... my fetish be still...
there are actually places that have fitted and flat leather sheets...
OMG... not in my wildest dreams...
Those who tire of my opinion will wish me the best in my next expression of feeling...
for I am speechless (it won't last long).:drool: (<-- Hard to tell but he's supposed to be drooling)Got a link? For me, yes flannel is wonderful & living in Washington, I get to see a lot of it :tong: Leather is a definite turn on. The other look I really like is jeans and a long sleeve button down (preferably denim) with the sleeves rolled up. On women, shortish skirts, suits, and anything that looks elegant.

Ninnian
May 5, 2008, 10:44 AM
:tongue: Flannel!!
Her eI am in Ga, fighting th though tthat its Spring.. the day sare regularly staying in teh 70's and its time (?) to change form flannel bedding to cotton??... Well.. I Do love Pima cotton... its just not 5-6 oz. flannel!

And on a man?.. nothing ragged in a shirt. The most adored shirt my hubby has is a charcoal grey flannel with mandarin collar and tailored sleeves. OOmi gosh!!

Nin:cool: