PDA

View Full Version : New York Masturbation Get Together REVOTE Updated

longisland4u
Apr 2, 2008, 12:32 PM
OK, There has been a considerable response and this is something we can make happen! This time voters will be visible.

SPBiGuy
Apr 2, 2008, 7:29 PM
No, I ain't going. Why on earth would I want to go to New York for such a thing? Or go to New York for anything else, for that matter? I'm a West coast guy and the Big Apple has no appeal to me at all. Would I go if it were here in the L.A. area? Probably not. I'd have to be pretty desperate to lower myself to that level. Sorry, bad idea.

Doggie_Wood
Apr 3, 2008, 7:01 AM
WHY? hmmmm! lets see now .......

Plane ticket to New York, cab to the party location, hotel for the night, cab to the airport and parking tolls for my car ....... roughly $1200.00

Don't think so. I can stay here and get the same nut for free. No logic in New York.

ph1ll1eguy04
Apr 3, 2008, 11:05 PM
I would be interested in one of these in the Philadelphia area. I think we could get a big turn-out. Anyone else think so?

Chief8_2
Apr 4, 2008, 12:03 PM
I said I'd go but what I ment was I'd go if I lived in New York. But, since I don't I'll have to stay here in Ky. and do it myself.:(

ncbike33
Apr 4, 2008, 6:31 PM
i would go if i were there. maybe we can have regionals then go to nyc for the finals. lol

Rico2112
Apr 8, 2008, 5:05 AM
I'd be there if I could

Kane2007
Apr 12, 2008, 11:06 AM
i would go if i were there. maybe we can have regionals then go to nyc for the finals. lol

Now that was funny...

**Peg**
Apr 12, 2008, 7:29 PM

I know I have no business even being in this thread, being female and all, but I LOVE to laugh, and damn, bike that was FUNNY !

**Peg**

Major65
Apr 12, 2008, 10:57 PM
Sounds like fun...keep me informed!

BiphobiaFighter
Apr 12, 2008, 11:08 PM
I know I have no business even being in this thread, being female and all, but I LOVE to laugh, and damn, bike that was FUNNY !

**Peg**
This isn't, in any way, a men-only thread or event.

Kane2007
Apr 15, 2008, 5:23 PM
If I'm not mistaken, I think women masturbate aslo... Though I could be wrong. (Not)

DerekInNYC
Apr 15, 2008, 6:50 PM
LI4U ...... name the place and time --- Im there .....How about a trip to Atlantic City the weekend of June 6th ...... Ill supply the room .... Im going there from the 5th until the morning of the 8th ....... Let me know, even if we do a small get-together ..... looking for my first bi experience and can't think of a better, friendlier way .......:)

firefighterde
Apr 19, 2008, 10:34 AM
I agree, something like this would take off well in Philadelphia