PDA

View Full Version : Children of Jedi Who Use Light Sabers

HighEnergy
Apr 1, 2008, 3:49 PM
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/1460370/4990445

Enjoy!

csrakate
Apr 1, 2008, 4:34 PM
That was hilarious!! Thanks for sharing it!

Hugs,
Kate

HighEnergy
Apr 1, 2008, 5:47 PM
Check the other ones out. Podracers don't let podracers drive drunk is good too.

Doggie_Wood
Apr 1, 2008, 7:27 PM
and the sithe padawonaphiles

12voltman59
Apr 1, 2008, 9:30 PM
That was pretty good--my favorite fan created Star Wars related short film was this one someone did doing a riff off a cops episode-except the "Cops" they were following were two Imperial Soldiers doing patrols on Mos Eisley.

It was really well done-they had them riding the flying motorcycle type things--they had them fire their weapons a few times and the effects were great---you would have thought that it was something George Lucas would let some of the extras and technical people do---

There are some dedicated and talented Star Wars fans out there!!

Thanks for the post up.

FalconAngel
Apr 2, 2008, 12:00 AM
That was pretty good--my favorite fan created Star Wars related short film was this one someone did doing a riff off a cops episode-except the "Cops" they were following were two Imperial Soldiers doing patrols on Mos Eisley.

It was really well done-they had them riding the flying motorcycle type things--they had them fire their weapons a few times and the effects were great---you would have thought that it was something George Lucas would let some of the extras and technical people do---

There are some dedicated and talented Star Wars fans out there!!

Thanks for the post up.

The Star Wars fan group we used to be with did the local opening for Episode One. The wife and I got to duel with a set of the Parks Lightsabers. It was a blast to do, since there were members of the 501st stormtrooper legion there as well.

matterinhand
Apr 2, 2008, 5:17 AM
Too good.
Instead of having an hour chatting before work I end up watching these...you swine !!!
LOL