PDA

View Full Version : Account deletion

FunBoi
Mar 28, 2008, 1:00 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows how to delete their account?

shameless agitator
Mar 28, 2008, 2:21 AM
You don't really. Just delete your profile if you have one & stop coming to the site. If you really think it needs to be deleted for some reason (which I'll point out makes your user name available again) email Drew & he'll probably get around to it eventually.

ambi53mm
Mar 28, 2008, 5:42 AM
Kind of like the Hotel California..."You can check out anytime you want...but you can never leave."

Ambi:)

the mage
Mar 28, 2008, 8:11 AM
I guess funboi aint havin any fun.

DiamondDog
Mar 28, 2008, 4:35 PM
damn everyone's up and leaving this place!

Some say goodbye while others don't and just go their own way.

Say that you're getting a divorce and your lawyer has advised you to delete your account here, it worked for one guy, his alternate account is still around though.

sometimesitbethatway
Mar 28, 2008, 5:19 PM
well I am sticking around, I love this place.

rs22nice
Nov 25, 2008, 12:07 PM
I want to delete My Account too but can't seem to get to do it. This site it definitly not what I thought I was going to be. I think its more of a swingers site and for mid aged people.

rs22nice
Nov 25, 2008, 12:10 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows how to delete their account?

I wanna delete too someone please help us I don't want my info on here after I leave

MissyMissy
Nov 25, 2008, 12:30 PM
i dont consider this a swingers site. though you could do.........justa swinging here i guess.
this site help me out. i aint always looking for a date.
and lol hotel california.
miss missy

welickit
Nov 25, 2008, 4:31 PM
People come and they go. It isn't a swinger site or even a dating site. It is a place for like minded people to exchange their individual views and support one another. Those who jump out are usually those who were looking for a quick fling (behind someones back) or they just don't fit in. Either way, if you ever had a profile just delete all the information and nobody can contact you. If you had something to hide you shouldn't even be on the internet. BOOBS come in all sizes.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 25, 2008, 5:28 PM
Just take all of your information off and stop coming back in here. Its That simple. If you arent happy here, Happy Trails elsewhere and good luck to ya.
Cat.

Kentbi
Nov 25, 2008, 8:42 PM
What this site really needs is a spell checker.

DiamondDog
Nov 25, 2008, 9:06 PM
What this site really needs is a spell checker.

People should also have the option to delete their account if they want to.

Just unchecking the personal ad box and not logging in here anymore isn't always enough for some.

welickit
Nov 26, 2008, 1:55 PM
If you set Microsoft word as your spell checker it will check on you no matter what site you are on. In just the little I have typed here it reminded me to use a capital M in Microsoft. Perhaps people don't know they can do that? Maybe they don't care!

okie5558
Nov 26, 2008, 6:41 PM
SOme come some go I'm here and it has answered alot of question for me. If your looking for a fling them go to a swinger site and enjoy yourself.

parkerbi
Nov 27, 2008, 4:10 AM
Why not contact the CS department of the site?