PDA

View Full Version : BUTTS OR BOOBS? No wonder i'm confused.......

IanGray
Mar 24, 2008, 7:13 AM
As if there wasn't enough to think about considering the problems with boobs, someone has thrown in to the debate the hazards of butts. I mean, where do I start;
Check Butts for splinters, how they affect the balance of boobs why
there are different sizes?
is it better to have big tits, is it dangerous to bury your face in them,
is a barrow need to transport them?

I supose the next thing that will be thrown is the hazards of testicles such as getting them caught on barbed wire.

No wonder i"m confused! :tongue:

BronzeBobby
Mar 24, 2008, 8:46 AM
All I can say is, I have a lot of trouble when men ask me to eat out their butts. I can't do it! No matter how clean they assure me they are. I wish I weren't such a little prig when it came to buttlicking, but it's not for me!

IanGray
Mar 24, 2008, 12:07 PM
All I can say is, I have a lot of trouble when men ask me to eat out their butts. I can't do it! No matter how clean they assure me they are. I wish I weren't such a little prig when it came to buttlicking, but it's not for me!

Your probably right. I mean, your tongue could get stuck. Imagine telling a doctor you've got something stuck up your anus. :tongue:

vittoria
Mar 24, 2008, 12:11 PM
check butts for SPLINTERS?!?!?!

been bangin baseball bats?:eek:

ShyBritInMI
Mar 24, 2008, 5:32 PM
this is another strange topic....i havent thought about licking the 'hole' of a mans butt, but i guess i should....i have done the deed with a woman and it wasnt bad and was ok for the lady anyway, but with a man....well the man i choose to be with might be hairy....and i dont really want to go there!....but if they were not i would think about it and probably in the heat of the moment do it.....but then i like boobs alot....so i would have to say boobs.

the sacred night
Mar 24, 2008, 11:58 PM
I love boobs more than life itself :upside:

I have eaten a man's ass, and I liked it. It wasn't bad at all, and oh my LORD did he love it. It's pretty much his favorite thing ever.

I have never heard of getting testicles caught in barbed wire, but I have heard of sitting on them whilst freeballing.

Bluebiyou
Mar 25, 2008, 7:51 AM
Someone get a spatula and scrape IanGray off the ceiling.

We REALLY need to check the content of his breakfast cereal.

Either that or we find bean bag chairs in the shape and likeness of breasts... and get him about 10.

Rye whiskey, rye whiskey, rye whiskey and rye
I'll drink rye whiskey 'till the day that I die.

If the sea were rye whiskey and I were a duck
I'd swim to the bottom and never come up...

I think IanGray would dive into the bean bags and never come out!

IanGray
Mar 25, 2008, 2:52 PM
Someone get a spatula and scrape IanGray off the ceiling.

We REALLY need to check the content of his breakfast cereal.

Either that or we find bean bag chairs in the shape and likeness of breasts... and get him about 10.

Rye whiskey, rye whiskey, rye whiskey and rye
I'll drink rye whiskey 'till the day that I die.

If the sea were rye whiskey and I were a duck
I'd swim to the bottom and never come up...

I think IanGray would dive into the bean bags and never come out!

AAh! Rice Crispies in the shape of boobs! Hey Ho snap crackle and pop and out they plop.........Boing! :tongue:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 25, 2008, 3:41 PM
lol I have enough problems having these 44DD's, TY very much..lol
Hope you get unbefuddled Ian-hon.;]
Cat

DiamondDog
Mar 28, 2008, 4:48 PM

Eh don't feel bad. Not everyone is into the same things sexually.

I'm personally not into receptive anal sex and when I was younger I tried and wanted to like it, like my bottom friends do; it but it's not something that I find pleasureable.

I have friends that only get rimmed by others and simply don't eat ass, or some who will only rim a BF/GF/husband/wife and nobody else ever.

IanGray
Mar 28, 2008, 6:05 PM

It's your right to refuse to do anything you don't want to do. Don't let anyone pressurise you. :)