PDA

View Full Version : I Have Returned....

ForbiddenWindow
Mar 23, 2008, 5:37 AM
well just out of curiosity I decided to see if my account was still active here on bisexual.com to my supprise it was! So, lots of sh*t has happened and I really do need a long while to catch up with most of you! I can say I have missed this forum the most during my journey of life. Nice to feel at home again. Consider this a big group hug to all 'yall! I missed you guys tons!
-Forbidden.

MarieDelta
Mar 23, 2008, 9:30 AM
Welcome BacK FW! You are gonna have to buy us all a cold drink and tell us about your experiences now, you know that right?

Skater Boy
Mar 23, 2008, 11:42 AM
Welcome back, amigo! :) I was beginning to wonder where you'd got to...

12voltman59
Mar 23, 2008, 11:56 AM
Welcome Back

DiamondDog
Mar 23, 2008, 3:14 PM
welcome back! so what happened?

shameless agitator
Mar 23, 2008, 6:39 PM
Good to see you again man. We've missed you.

Doggie_Wood
Mar 23, 2008, 9:55 PM
It's about time you got yer caboose back here!! :bigrin: Glad yer back my friend!

:doggie:

ForbiddenWindow
Mar 25, 2008, 8:43 PM
Well thanks everybody, lets see besides going through three jobs in a year, its been pretty hard. right now trying to play catch up on bills, I'm so glad for the warm welcome back because I can literally say I've gone through everything the last year. In my opinion I guess I consider myself really lucky that I have a glass is half full attitude. The good news is that its continuing to fill. Making more friends than I've ever had before....Not to mention all the parties I've been going to ect. If you guys think I'm an alki, your dead wrong, I just go to socialize with the ladies/guys *grin*

Right now its mostly 50 hour work weeks (Again) this time as a hotline cook. I'll definitly relate you u Azzie =) cooking sucks! I got a hot oil burn/scar on my wrist/forearm from doing boil out one night cause I did it when the oil was still hot.

I will deffinitly pop in when I can. I MISS YOU GUYS!
-FW

onewhocares
Mar 26, 2008, 9:22 PM
Welcome back, you have been missed. Looking forward to seeing you in chat.

Belle

Delilah
Mar 27, 2008, 3:35 AM
Welcome home!!!
(((((((((((((((((((( Forbidden )))))))))))))))))))) my other future ex-husband!! ;) :love: :smilies15 :rotate: :bounce: :tong: :drool:

well just out of curiosity I decided to see if my account was still active here on bisexual.com to my supprise it was! So, lots of sh*t has happened and I really do need a long while to catch up with most of you! I can say I have missed this forum the most during my journey of life. Nice to feel at home again. Consider this a big group hug to all 'yall! I missed you guys tons!
-Forbidden.