PDA

View Full Version : What are your plans for summer?

PolyLoveTriad
Mar 21, 2008, 6:29 PM
I know we try to take time off and go somewhere a couple of times a year. I was just curious what everyone was planning for this summer? As for us, we are going north to visit family, then back down through Kansas to visit more. Going to stop in places along the way and see what neat things we can come across *no pun intended* lol

So what are your plans for summer?

Skater Boy
Mar 21, 2008, 6:35 PM
If all goes according to plan, I'll be working my ass off to save up some money for the future. Oh, the fun never ends! But its a means to an end...

diB4u
Mar 21, 2008, 6:48 PM
Well if all goes to plan i'd be well onto my way going into my first year of a counselling degree.

Either that or forming my commune with certain ladies that have taken my fancy lol.

Opportuniites do indeed knock on the door of life- one must open them to find out the right path.

shameless agitator
Mar 21, 2008, 8:05 PM
If I can pull it off, I'll buy a bike & take a road trip with my son.

DiamondDog
Mar 21, 2008, 8:28 PM
I have no idea, as I don't plan that far ahead.

I'm sure I'll go camping with friends, and on a weekend vacation as I do these things almost every summer.

rock-g'sguy
Mar 21, 2008, 9:14 PM
This summer I am going to do something that is not normal.( I am divorced now and with a new girl friend ) I think I might go camping, if I can get RockGardener to go, maybe do some fishing, and fun stuff like that. When we don't have the kids, I hope we get with some friends to have fun. We have been trying, but just seems to be a hard thing to do. But what ever we do it will be filled with lots of sex...... We are open to new ideas, if you have any Ideas let us know.........

Toad82
Mar 21, 2008, 9:42 PM
I am a huge action sports fan so I am going to go to LA for the X-Games in July/August. While I am down there I am also going to go to Las Vegas, since Heather’s “Vegas Baby” trip was canceled. When I get back from LA and Vegas, I will be in Portland for the AST Dew Tour for the season. Other than that I might go camping if I can find someone to go with me and I will probably try to catch up on some woodworking.

RJ:lokai:

NorCalNudist
Mar 21, 2008, 10:27 PM
Getting naked, being naked, staying naked. Camping, hiking, fishing, swimming...
naked of course!

12voltman59
Mar 21, 2008, 10:44 PM
Getting naked, being naked, staying naked. Camping, hiking, fishing, swimming...
naked of course!

That all sounds like a good plan---for me---I don't have an idea yet---I am sure I will come up with something!!

gfofbiguy
Mar 21, 2008, 10:45 PM
Camping up on Mt. Charleston - more often than the one time we got to go last year...

eddy10
Mar 21, 2008, 11:07 PM
We have an RV and travel a lot. One of the highlights this summer will be a trip to the Gilroy Garlic Festival. That's Gilroy, CA.

pasco_lol_cpl
Mar 21, 2008, 11:09 PM
Probably a camping Trip to the Bryson City NC area of the Smokey Mountains for some horeseback riding, white water rafting and tubing.