PDA

View Full Version : Vote the best bi dating site

parkerbi
Mar 21, 2008, 2:43 AM
I'd love to date and explore my bi fantasy on internet. Recently one of my friends recommended me the site http://www.bisexualmate.com .It's cool and professional.

I wanna know which site you go to explore bi fun often. Please recommend me some.

Long Duck Dong
Mar 21, 2008, 2:48 AM
interesting way to advertise your site.....

I have seen you with it in ya sig... and you denied it was advertising.... whats your excuse this time

2Hoteez4U
Mar 21, 2008, 6:07 AM
This is a new skin for Bi-Cupid.com . Been on that site for a long while, it sucks.

Skater Boy
Mar 21, 2008, 10:35 AM
Er... for me it would have to be www.DieSpammerDie.com or www.DudeTheGameIsUp.com or possibly even www.DoubleYouDotCom.com

:tongue:

diB4u
Mar 21, 2008, 11:36 AM
Er... for me it would have to be www.DieSpammerDie.com or www.DudeTheGameIsUp.com or possibly even www.DoubleYouDotCom.com

Skater my boi- there not real sites are they???? :rolleyes:

IS there any good- of course the word 'good' does depend on your looks and character and stuff like that... Are there any good daiting sites????

:2cents:

Skater Boy
Mar 21, 2008, 11:56 AM
Skater my boi- there not real sites are they???? :rolleyes:

IS there any good- of course the word 'good' does depend on your looks and character and stuff like that... Are there any good daiting sites????

:2cents:

Ladies and Gentlemen (and anyone currently undecided which of the two they are), the winner for the "Sharpest Tool In The Box" award goes to... (drumroll)...

DIBSY!!!

"Thank you, thank you! words cannot describe how overwhelmed I am at winning this award... it means SO MUCH to me! I'd like to thank my agent, my family, and my vast collection of sex-toys..."

[Dudette, this whole thread was YET ANOTHER excuse for ParkerBi to advertise his website. But if y'all wanna play along and post some OTHER sites, then please feel free...]

diB4u
Mar 21, 2008, 12:10 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen (and anyone currently undecided which of the two they are), the winner for the "Sharpest Tool In The Box" award goes to... (drumroll)...

DIBSY!!!

"Thank you, thank you! words cannot describe how overwhelmed I am at winning this award... it means SO MUCH to me! I'd like to thank my agent, my family, and my vast collection of sex-toys..."

[Dudette, this whole thread was YET ANOTHER excuse for ParkerBi to advertise his website. But if y'all wanna play along and post some OTHER sites, then please feel free...]

Claps hands----- Thanks Igor, sorry i mean Skater lol....

Taken from Rocky Horror Picture Show.

"well reallly!"

and

"It's not easy having a good time! Even smiling makes my face ache!"

Sharpest tool in the box- bloody cheeky man. My whip is at hand....:bigrin:

Skater Boy
Mar 21, 2008, 12:18 PM
Claps hands----- Thanks Igor, sorry i mean Skater lol

Igor?! who? Isn't he a mythical hunchback of some sort? I assure you, my back has no hunches, lol...

diB4u
Mar 21, 2008, 12:26 PM
Igor?! who? Isn't he a mythical hunchback of some sort? I assure you, my back has no hunches, lol...

LOL not yet... Man servant lol.:bigrin:

Skater Boy
Mar 21, 2008, 12:30 PM

Er... oh-kay. And precisely WHOM would I be serving? A man's gotta know who his Master is...

diB4u
Mar 21, 2008, 12:42 PM
Er... oh-kay. And precisely WHOM would I be serving? A man's gotta know who his Master is...

His Mistress u mean is me lol.

I am wordly and wise....

Come my man slave...There is much work to be done... Many madiens that need to be kissed lol...:cool:

Skater Boy
Mar 21, 2008, 12:43 PM
lol, you're in a funny mood today. :tong:

alaskacouple
Mar 21, 2008, 12:46 PM
I kind of like bisexual.com

Met a really nice local guy through this site!

diB4u
Mar 21, 2008, 12:49 PM
Seriously I do like this site.... I have met some really nice people online, but sadly as far as daiting... Nope, this madam is very much single.

Theres more sides to me Skater my boi than what is seen or heard.

I am an unconventional conventionalist...:tong:

Skater Boy
Mar 21, 2008, 1:40 PM
Theres more sides to me Skater my boi than what is seen or heard.

I am an unconventional conventionalist...:tong:

I guess that makes you walking, multi-faceted paradox. And a fine one at that. :tong:

diB4u
Mar 21, 2008, 1:44 PM
I guess that makes you walking, multi-faceted paradox. And a fine one at that. :tong:

Yes!!! I am taking that as a complement.:bigrin::tong:

Skater Boy
Mar 21, 2008, 1:48 PM
Yes!!! I am taking that as a complement.:bigrin::tong:

lol, well it certainly wasn't an insult. Take pride in your own quirks, I say... they are the things which distinguish us as indiviuals.

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Mar 21, 2008, 2:06 PM
Dibs , Skater ( :love1: )

GET A ROOM ALREADY :tongue:

Love always,
Lynn Anne :wiggle2:

Skater Boy
Mar 21, 2008, 2:22 PM
Dibs , Skater ( :love1: )

GET A ROOM ALREADY :tongue:

Love always,
Lynn Anne :wiggle2:

LMAO... Nah, you've got the wrong end of the stick there. But admittedly you're not the first person to think along those lines. :rolleyes:

Besides, I think prison officers are more my type, lol. This convict needs someone to keep him in check... :tong:

Germanicus
Mar 21, 2008, 2:24 PM
There ain't bi sites any that are worth the time filling in the sign-up details, let alone handing over any hard-earned €/£. (A lot of the sex/dating sites are the hang-outs of sad fucks, fantasists, no-hopers, and the "need to get a life brigade")

But I am enjoying more success as a fully paid up member, out (in terms of preferences), complete with photos, on a normal dating website :bigrin:

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Mar 21, 2008, 3:49 PM
LMAO... Nah, you've got the wrong end of the stick there. But admittedly you're not the first person to think along those lines. :rolleyes:

Besides, I think prison officers are more my type, lol. This convict needs someone to keep him in check... :tong:

So you like to role play huh ? Mmmmm well lets play. You can start by shining my boots baby. And then, iron my uniforms..Mmm thats hot , you like that don't ya. :tongue:

diB4u
Mar 21, 2008, 4:01 PM
LOL

Oh thats soo funny. Come come now Gel behave, Sklate my boi has a weak disposition lol. :2cents:

But I'd gladly watch lol.

Skater Boy
Mar 21, 2008, 4:23 PM
LOL, they're all ganging up on me! :eek:

Dibsy, its funny how you use that tone of phrase (as in: "this is sooo funny") in particular situations... I think I'm slowly beginning to figure you out, lol. ;)

Weak disposition? Moi?

Well, y'all continue with your conjecture... I shall remain as mysterious (or perhaps transparent) as ever... :tongue:

diB4u
Mar 21, 2008, 4:48 PM
LOL, they're all ganging up on me! :eek:

Dibsy, its funny how you use that tone of phrase (as in: "this is sooo funny") in particular situations... I think I'm slowly beginning to figure you out, lol. ;)

LOL good luck trying.... :)

DiamondDog
Mar 21, 2008, 4:52 PM
Parkerbi-I don't like the site that you're spamming since not too many people use it and then very soon after you join you have to pay just to login and read your messages.

I don't really go on sex/dating sites looking for men to date. I prefer doing it the better way of meeting face to face and the people who I have dated or had/have relationships with, who I did happen to meet online we met on sites that don't have anything to do with sex or dating and they were about hobbies or finding out non sexual things that you have in common with other people.

PolyLoveTriad
Mar 21, 2008, 6:08 PM

LMAO You guys got me laughing today for sure! Thanks! I needed a pick me up!

PolyLoveTriad
Mar 21, 2008, 6:20 PM
To agree with everyone, the site thats in question does totally suck. We DID have a fully paid membership which we ended up canceling it because theres not many people on it, you don't get much of anything at all. Not only did we not get any emails because everyone is a free member, there wasn't anything good to pick from. Its sort of like going to a flee market for "the big sale" and finding a card table with a couple of trinkets on it sitting in the middle with no one around.

Ive met more people and made more friends on this FREE site in one day than I possibly could in a year on yours. Do yourself a favor, stop giving your site a bad name by stop spamming.

So your site sucks!! AND If your site was any good at all, I highly doubt you would be trolling here.