PDA

View Full Version : Do other bi guys think about these things prior to sex?

miamiuu
Mar 14, 2008, 1:21 AM
I'm kind of concerned when it comes to anal that something may happen where your hole will get stretched out beyond compare and look abnormal. Anyone else here think about that? Also do guys on here think about dousching, or enemas? What are your opinions on that? Do you as a man feel odd preparing for anal sex? I also know some gay guys that say they have special diets around days they think they will have sex.

shameless agitator
Mar 14, 2008, 1:28 AM
Okay, you can't stretch your asshole out of shape. Well, maybe you could if you were getting fucked by elephants, but I think at that point it would be the least of your worries. As far as enemas & special diets, not necessary, but if it makes you feel "cleaner" then go for it. Making sure to wipe well should be all that's really necessary though.

Sapphrodite
Mar 14, 2008, 2:21 AM
SSSShhhhhh... don't tell anyone, but women have been having anal sex for decades, maybe even centuries, and you dont see us dragging our anuses on the ground behind us... *ROTFL!!!!*

Honestly, take it slow - learn to tighten and relax those muscle groups, then you will be able to control the pleasure and tightness when you are ready for sex. Personally I like the idea of light douching before anything anal - it's courteous to your partner and I dont have to worry about anything else happening back there.

So make sure he uses a condom, and lots of lube... go slow at first and have a ball (or two)!!!! :bigrin:

the mage
Mar 14, 2008, 8:01 AM
I'm kind of concerned when it comes to anal that something may happen where your hole will get stretched out beyond compare and look abnormal. Anyone else here think about that? Also do guys on here think about dousching, or enemas? What are your opinions on that? Do you as a man feel odd preparing for anal sex? I also know some gay guys that say they have special diets around days they think they will have sex.

born yesterday were ya?................

sometimesitbethatway
Mar 14, 2008, 10:57 PM
maybe you could if you were getting fucked by elephants, but I think at that point it would be the least of your worries

AHHHHHHHHH ha ha ha

bigregory
Mar 14, 2008, 11:06 PM
Okay, you can't stretch your asshole out of shape. Well, maybe you could if you were getting fucked by elephants, but I think at that point it would be the least of your worries. As far as enemas & special diets, not necessary, but if it makes you feel "cleaner" then go for it. Making sure to wipe well should be all that's really necessary though.

What he said.
Note the fist in his avatar..:eek::tongue:

DiamondDog
Mar 15, 2008, 12:15 AM
Heh there are tons of things you can do besides anal sex or even receptive anal sex with men.

BiGregory-Are You into anal fisting/FF? ;)

BronzeBobby
Mar 15, 2008, 1:17 PM
I did worry a lot about getting "loose" in the rear, which kept me from having anal sex for a long time. Then I finally tried it, at the age of 36. My worries vanished -- it was so much fun and the pleasure just sort of relaxed my whole body. The first entry is a little painful, but then you get used to it and it's a great experience.

someotherguy
Mar 15, 2008, 2:14 PM
Read up on anal sex and related anatomy. You will find answers written by experts. It's a gay sex frequently asked question. There are do's and don't's for anal sex. Google knows all.

loverboy69
Mar 15, 2008, 5:53 PM
Psyllium!!!!!!! use this daily with water, drink it. Your asshole will be clean and lickable, and wonderfully fuckable. antone4u@breakthru.com