PDA

View Full Version : Experimenting

augnovice
Mar 11, 2008, 8:41 PM
Recently my husband came out and said that he was bisexual. I was put off at first, but then I forgot until he started checking out gay sites and came across this one. I figured that I would be supportive and see where this goes because I want him to be sure before we start having children. We met someone recently and have had a couple of nights together. It was great! But after the first night, I felt weird and wrong because I felt like I had cheated on him even though he was there. Maybe it was because all the attention was on me, and not on him. But he calmed me down and we went out with him the next night and had a great time! And now I can't wait for more lol. I mean this guy lasted a lot longer than my husband. My question is should I still feel bad (cause I still do a little bit) because I'm having fun and being pleasured more then he is or is this normal?

DiamondDog
Mar 11, 2008, 10:07 PM
3 ways aren't for everyone.

There are people of all orientations who either don't like them, have no desire at all to ever have one, or have had them in the past but now don't like them and would never do one again.

Just wondering, what do you want him to be sure of before you have children with your husband?

TrustUs
Mar 11, 2008, 10:16 PM
Hi Augnovice! I am in the same situation as you, I do remember the days when I would feel like I was cheating on my husband as well, but I do not feel that way anymore, I totally enjoy the 3some's that we have.. One last thing, just because he is Bi does not mean that I don't want to have kids with him, he is the love of my life reguardless of his sexual orientation!
Good Luck! Jen :)

cliffml
Mar 11, 2008, 10:42 PM
For me 3ways aren't really my thing. When i'm with a guy, I just want to be with him. Maybe your husband feels the same way. Has he tried just being with this guy without you there? He may have more fun and you won't feel as guilty.

FalconAngel
Mar 11, 2008, 11:36 PM
Like DiamondDog said, 3-ways are not for everyone.

We do them because they are fair for both of us. No one gets left out, but we also set down our rules of play before we started doing this.

It was not easy at first, partly because we kept finding guys that were not really Bi, but we learned to recognize the signals and it has gotten easier.

In my case, I get horny as hell in a 3-way or a group scene, but when I see my wife enjoying herself, I get even more turned on.

It is unusual and a lot of people find that, as much as they enjoy it, may need to adjust to the feelings that come with 3-ways.

shameless agitator
Mar 11, 2008, 11:47 PM
The others seem to have covered things pretty well ahead of me, but just to address your last question directly, No, you don't have any reason to feel guilty. After all, you're just doing what he's asked for.

augnovice
Mar 14, 2008, 4:29 PM
Thank you everyone for your replies. I just want to make he's not gay an me and leave me just as we're starting to try to have children. I now have a different problem. Lol! I'm going to be heartbroken when I move (hubby and I have to move to west coast in June) because we found a great guy and after spending some time with him, it seems like I'm falling in love. Ah! It doesn't feel like either of them just have sex with me, but like they're making love to me, whether together or individually. This is so hard!

the sacred night
Mar 14, 2008, 6:24 PM
So are you both falling in love with this guy? That sounds like a great situation! If it's just you falling in love, it still sounds like your husband is on board, so it still sounds like you have nothing to feel guilty about. Pleasure is not something to be ashamed of. If you're concerned your husband isn't getting enough pleasure, though, the easy way to fix that is to give him more!

augnovice
Mar 14, 2008, 7:52 PM
I'm trying but not sure if he's the one falling in love, but I know I am lol. It worries me though cause I hope I don't fall too hard cause I love my husband very much and don't want to leave him.