PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the Tampa area going to Bay Area Renn Festival?

FalconAngel
Mar 11, 2008, 12:28 PM
We are going on Saturday.

We try to make it to that faire every year. We make a weekend of it, driving up from Ft. Lauderdale to be there. One of our friends who plays the king at a couple of the faires that we participate in also plays the King at Bay area as well, so we like going up and saying hello.

Being as it is "Shamrocks and Kilts weekend, we will be in the appropriate Scottish Garb.

pasco_lol_cpl
Mar 11, 2008, 1:49 PM
We are going on Saturday.

We try to make it to that faire every year. We make a weekend of it, driving up from Ft. Lauderdale to be there. One of our friends who plays the king at a couple of the faires that we participate in also plays the King at Bay area as well, so we like going up and saying hello.

Being as it is "Shamrocks and Kilts weekend, we will be in the appropriate Scottish Garb.
OMG is it already that time of the year? Thanks for the reminder. We're going to have to scramble to clear our schedule for Saturday and get there cause its this weekend for us or not at all this year. I just hope we can get a sitter.

Oh and for anyone wanting info, here is the URL: http://www.renaissancefest.com/BARF/HTML/home.html

DiamondDog
Mar 11, 2008, 7:25 PM
Do the Scots and the Irish fight?

pasco_lol_cpl
Mar 14, 2008, 10:40 PM
No other prospective attendees?

Not2str8
Mar 14, 2008, 11:44 PM
Mrs Notty and I plan to be there. Not sure if it's gonna be Saturday or Sunday at this point. Kinda depends on the weather. I guess we'll make that call Saturday morning.

12voltman59
Mar 15, 2008, 11:07 AM
Looks like some nice weather today for the faire---if I were down in Florida---I might be there---but I am sure there are all kinds of spring festivals and events going on to compete for your attention.

Have fun and enjoy yourselves.