PDA

View Full Version : moderator question

bearisbare
Mar 7, 2008, 3:03 PM
With a lot of what has been going on between various members of late, there has been a repeated call/discussion about the need for moderators for the forum.

(Please note my question isn't about whether this space should have moderators or not.)

People keep saying that there are no moderators in the forum, and then from time to time I see a post intended for "Moderators Section" that appears openly in the Latest Forum Topics space, yet almost everyone is unable to respond to it, only to be able to read it.

I would like to know if there is indeed a set of moderators and how they were appointed, and if these moderators are only for some parts of the website and not others (such as the forums).

Skater Boy
Mar 7, 2008, 3:11 PM
With a lot of what has been going on between various members of late, there has been a repeated call/discussion about the need for moderators for the forum.

(Please note my question isn't about whether this space should have moderators or not.)

People keep saying that there are no moderators in the forum, and then from time to time I see a post intended for "Moderators Section" that appears openly in the Latest Forum Topics space, yet almost everyone is unable to respond to it, only to be able to read it.

I would like to know if there is indeed a set of moderators and how they were appointed, and if these moderators are only for some parts of the website and not others (such as the forums).

lol, good luck, amigo! You and everyone else here too! Alas, I suspect that you'll get little response from the "powers that be"...

Sex in Words
Mar 7, 2008, 6:42 PM
Please keep emailing these concerns to Drew...hopefully we'll get some action on all things site related.

DiamondDog
Mar 7, 2008, 7:41 PM
That's a good question.

I've written to the other moderators/admins of the board besides Drew and I've never heard anything from them.

http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showgroups.php

Also if BiGregory is the moderator for the BiWeb section I've tried forever to add links in there but it doesn't work.

bigregory
Mar 9, 2008, 1:10 AM
The BIWEB area is not working right now for posting but all the links can be seen and opened.
I will let everyone know when it is back up and running.
I am looking forward to some new posts and have quite a few that I want to add.