PDA

View Full Version : New here & need some help, please!

Sensualipz
Nov 29, 2005, 9:22 AM
Hiya everyone!

I'm still a newbie at this bi stuff and I need some help - I am 20yr's old and have never had a proper relationship with a girl but always thought girls were beautiful and so much more lovin and sensual. I have been out with quite a few blokes but none of them have ever lasted (well you know what men are like) ;) Recently I went to a party and met the most gorgeous girl EVER, we ended up sleeping together and I now feel like I have finally found what I was looking for - women! :bigrin: It has left me wanting more and I would love to start meeting femme bi girls but I don't know where to start, that's where I was wondering if you folks could help.....?
I know I am defo bi and this is not just a phase (I have been through many of those when I was younger and this is defo not one)!!! All of a sudden I can see girls all around me and it's like there are no blokes in the world no more, it's a very strange feeling but how do you go about meeting another bi girl, I mean it's not like a bloke thing, you can't just walk upto another girl and ask them for their number or a date, I'd probably get smacked lol.

Please help, I need to meet another femme girlie!!!

Sensualipz xxx