PDA

View Full Version : Drew! Time for a new Featured Article!

PolyLoveTriad
Mar 2, 2008, 7:16 AM
Sorry but have been looking at that same article since November... its gotta go Drew! Pleeeeease lol What about making a new article every week or at least every month but this is ridiculous!

Ok I'm done having my tantrum lol

dafydd
Mar 2, 2008, 7:26 AM
here here!

d

12voltman59
Mar 2, 2008, 11:05 AM
Drew is really not the one to direct such comments to--the editor is---I have contacted him offering to do an article, and he did respond.

He thanked me for my offer. He said they are thinking about what to do about the feature article---it sounds that they may drop it---I had offered to contact my local GLBT organization to see if they have some people they feel would be good interview subjects about aspects of bisexuality.

If he tells me that they are interested in such an article for the site---I will do something at that time---

Sex in Words
Mar 2, 2008, 5:08 PM
To clarify, yes, at this point Drew is the one to contact about the feature articles. I don't know what is happening with them, I supplied a new one weeks ago. At this point, I am as frustrated as everyone else.

DiamondDog
Mar 28, 2008, 9:24 PM
To clarify, yes, at this point Drew is the one to contact about the feature articles. I don't know what is happening with them, I supplied a new one weeks ago. At this point, I am as frustrated as everyone else.

What was the article that you wrote that you referenced here about?

Sex in Words
Mar 29, 2008, 12:59 AM
I did an analysis of Tila Tequila's A Shot At Love. I think it would have sparked some actually meaningful conversation.

DiamondDog
Mar 29, 2008, 5:42 PM
I did an analysis of Tila Tequila's A Shot At Love. I think it would have sparked some actually meaningful conversation.

Any chance that you could put it on an external site so we can read it?

Sex in Words
Mar 30, 2008, 1:42 PM
Unfortunately, no, I can't. After sending many emails, I was finally paid for that article, so it now belongs to the site. If it gets posted here, then it'll be seen.

Any chance that you could put it on an external site so we can read it?