PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Dog's Questions

void()
Mar 1, 2008, 10:06 PM
Do you also love to write arguments against environmentalists, global warming, and the Gaia hypothesis?

No I do not love writing arguments against environmentalist, global warming, and the Gaia hypothesis.

I think each of these subjects respectively merit all due consideration by rational and intellectual mature human beings. I'm open for intelligent discussion on any of the subjects. We may differ in opinions on them, and such is fine. We may always agree to disagree, but at the least we will have discussed the subject matter.

What else besides the theory of global warming do you dislike when it comes to environmentalists?

I dislike the actions of environmentalist terrorists that resort to violence. I also disdain the action of any fanatic resorting to violence to promote a cause. Violence perpetuates itself, we need to stop aiding its growth.

How do you feel about peak oil theory?

Instead of feel, allow me to think regarding this subject. I think we've reached peak oil's 'point of no return'. This is a bit of a frightening thought. I can imagine the world going into something akin to Mad Max. I'm open for further discussion, though.

Or evolution how do you feel about that?

Again, I prefer thought to feeling. I've read some of Dr. Emoto's writings, and generally concur with most of his theories on evolution. In a nutshell he posits that life on earth originated from water, and water originates from space dust entering our atmosphere. It does make logical sense, I think. Again, I'm open to further discussion.

How about green house gasses or emissions from SUVs?

Do you mean what about them instead of how? I think SUVs are the new evil of the world. Again, I'm open for further discussion. Although, this is an issue of opinion. I think robotic aliens are a worse evil than SUVs, and worse still are invisible purple unicorns. :)

Factually, we need to curb emissions of greenhouse gasses. When the United Nations assembles the best scientists in their respective fields to study global warming, it states that global warming is a factual event that is happening. Green houses gasses have been linked as a contributor of those gasses. So, if SUVs emit these gasses, we ought to curb those emissions.

What about how in certain CA cities they've banned smoking tobacco inside your own home/residence?

I think this borders on Orwellian iron fist totalitarianism. In my own home freedom exists. If I want to smoke, I shall. Again, open to discussion.

How do you feel about Paganism/Wicca? Do you feel that they are valid religions or just a bunch of hogwash?

I think this discussion alone would merit several tomes. As I understand it from limited study, wicca is the worship of wisdom. The Christian worship wisdom also, they refer to it as Logos, which is Greek or Latin for the Word. The christian Bible, bible meaning only bound papyrus, states "In the the beginning the Word was with God and God was the Word". So, is wicca hogwash? You tell me.

Pagan is derived from Latin Pagani meaning roughly those who live in the hills. The Holy Roman Church at one time had a doctrine called Pax Romana, which ensured that the Holy Roman Church would be in absolute control of the world. I'm not sure if the doctrine is still feasible or not. It appears to be as America being a majority of Christians derived by way of the Holy Roman Catholic Church is making a grab for all the Logos it can get. Again, open to discussion.

Please do respond here in the thread, or privately. I do not know everything and am humble and wise enough to admit this. You may offer new insights. I'd be glad of the discussion. One thing I desire stressing, this isn't a challenge, a competition or affront. I read your questions in another thread and thought it'd be nice to converse.

Apologies if you take offense. If you do, realize that it is your choice to be offended. I'm not trying to offend or posit malcontent toward any. I'm inviting you to conversation, please do respond even if it is to tell me to take a flying leap. I'd welcome that as well. :)

DiamondDog
Mar 1, 2008, 11:28 PM
I originally wrote them for bisexualinsocal to answer but you answered them pretty well. :)

void()
Mar 2, 2008, 1:45 AM
Thank you, and yes I saw the original post. :)

Like I said, it seemed a means to invite conversation. That's all I sought by reposting here, out of context. There was no intention to 'butt in', yet a desire to converse. :)

Sorry, I'm dodging anything that even remotely appears to be a pissing war. :offtopic: :banghead::eek2::confused::yikes2::disgust:My stomach can no longer handle stress. Conversation is alright, though.:) It helps promote new ideas and ways to view everything.

For example, dietary changes which I'm in the process of making. Corn is low in fiber, and used to feed bovines which human beings eat. The corn is converted to steaks, and fats. These enter our intestines and inflame them causing blockage.:eek::(

Such blockages may prove fatal, if not in the very least highly painful. It appears quite a well laid plot of eugenics to me, although again, I don't know everything. I'm working on it, but it may take a bit. :)

Perhaps, I've stumbled upon a plot by the late great invisible purple unicorn of some distant quagmired universe. I like to think, but only in small doses. Too much thought hurts. Besides, thinking may be banned now.:2cents:

Well, appreciate the reply. Hope to read more of a reply, maybe? :) Also appreciate you taking the time to read my replies to your question. Thank you.