PDA

View Full Version : 2 girls 1 cup

dafydd
Mar 1, 2008, 7:24 AM
Apologies if this has been discussed before but what are peoples' thoughts on the 2 girls 1 cup viral?

D

Skater Boy
Mar 1, 2008, 7:46 AM
This HAS come up once before. And the general sentiment was not a pleasant one. I don't think a single member here found watching the video a pleasant (or arousing) experience, and some (including myself) even decided against watching it, just based on other people's reactions. That said, if you're into "scat play" then thats you're business... different strokes for different folks, etc.

dafydd
Mar 1, 2008, 7:47 AM
hmmm. no am not into that stuff
but forget the thread then if it has already been discussed.
d

DiamondDog
Mar 1, 2008, 7:59 AM
People watch the video and don't think that it's real but part of that is because they don't want to believe that people are into scat or that such things actually go on or that people get off to scat.

I find the idea of scat nauseating to watch or read erotica about.

I don't care if other people are into it but I just don't want to hear about the details that go into TMI about what they do.

I have friends that are into it but sometimes it's just fucking/being fucked while having a dirty ass or they're into rimming or being rimmed while dirty.

Some it's just a fantasy for and they just watch videos or read erotica about it and have no desire to actually eat scat or smell it at all.

I know that some of them have done hardcore scenes with it a few times a year but I don't ask questions about it and they don't tell me about it or go into TMI since I request that they don't do this.