PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma

Randyhammm
Feb 29, 2008, 1:21 AM
What do you do when a friend (with some benefits) says he wants to try something more than oral meaning he wants to have intercourse, but the head on his cock is extremely, abnormally huge. He is 7 3/4 by 2 3/8 but the head measures 4 5/8. I have had intercourse before a few times, but I am still too tight for that.

TaylorMade
Feb 29, 2008, 1:32 AM
Invest in a butt plug for the both of you to play with to get you started?

<shrug>

*Taylor*

shameless agitator
Feb 29, 2008, 1:45 AM
Tell him your concern and buy lots of lube. Assuming you want to try it that is.

DiamondDog
Feb 29, 2008, 2:26 AM
Bend him over and fuck him.

DiamondDog
Feb 29, 2008, 2:31 AM
Your profile says you're versatile and not an anal sex bottom, so fucking him shouldn't be a problem.

DiamondDog
Feb 29, 2008, 2:45 AM
Also ask him to be more specific in what he wants to do or what he has in mind that's "something more than oral".

"Something more than oral" to me could mean bondage/SM, W/S, TT, rubbing, j/o and making out, CBT, or any other number of sex acts that two men can do together.

lashalane
Feb 29, 2008, 3:53 AM
Or you could just say NO! That might work.

Bluebiyou
Feb 29, 2008, 9:41 AM
Simple.
You give his name and number to gay and bisexual friends for their envy or possible intercession.
Although, numbers can be misleading. 4 5/8 divided by 3.14 is only 1.5 dia.
A stud, but I've seen much bigger.
All joking aside.
You go with your feelings. A woman losing her virginity can experience a lot of pain. If this is something you want to try, try it. If it is too much then don't.
Some of the most difficult decisions in life are really quite simple.
Good luck and best wishes.

DiamondDog
Feb 29, 2008, 12:22 PM
Or you could just say NO! That might work.

Heh that's always an option too!

You could just get him naked and say "And just what am I supposed to do with, that?"

That's when you see if he wants to be tied up, blindfolded, and fucked with a big dildo! :)

Bloodflower
Mar 1, 2008, 9:36 PM
When masturbating, learn to relax your vaginal/anal muscles to allow for easier access. When I sit quietly & say, "relax relax relax" to myself, my muscles automatically relax. :tongue: Yes, it can work!