PDA

View Full Version : Thongs

Freaky Tee
Feb 28, 2008, 4:49 PM
I was wondering what are your comments about a guy who likes to wear thongs?

quiet1fornow
Feb 28, 2008, 5:44 PM
uh ...as long as it looks good NICE!!:cool:

TaylorMade
Feb 28, 2008, 5:57 PM
I'm in the minority, but. . .not feeling teh thong-a-thong-thong-thong on the fellas.

Boxers, Boxer briefs,commando... sometimes (rarely) briefs. . .

But thongs?

*Taylor*

Hephaestion
Feb 28, 2008, 6:46 PM
A correctly fitting thong feels as good as being naked.

Gruffy In KC
Feb 28, 2008, 7:06 PM
Lol, you won't catch my out of shape butt in a thong, but, on the right body, male or female (ESPECIALLY female) it can look damn nice.

If you have it, flaunt it!

DiamondDog
Feb 28, 2008, 11:46 PM
I'm in the minority, but. . .not feeling teh thong-a-thong-thong-thong on the fellas.

Boxers, Boxer briefs,commando... sometimes (rarely) briefs. . .

But thongs?

*Taylor*

Agreed! I don't really like thongs, there is no fetish there.

White briefs remind me of old men and I prefer black briefs and thin men don't look good in briefs, not as good as thick/big/muscular men do. I find jockstraps sexy though and I prefer total nudity, freeballing, boxers, or boxer briefs.

TaylorMade
Feb 28, 2008, 11:58 PM

White briefs remind me of old men and I prefer black briefs and thin men don't look good in briefs, not as good as thick/big/muscular men do. I find jockstraps sexy though and I prefer total nudity, freeballing, boxers, or boxer briefs.

I guess now is the time to admit that I HAVE started to think jockstraps are sexy.

*Taylor*

ironwood
Feb 29, 2008, 5:17 AM
I am Huge fan of thongs and have been wearing them for years.It is so true about almost being naked but things don't bounce all over the place.My favorites are the Male Power bong thongs very comfortable.

nothings5d
Feb 29, 2008, 10:51 AM
I'll admit that it can look sexy. But for me to wear, no. I've been freeballing a little too long to find that comfortable.

BiNate55
Feb 29, 2008, 3:21 PM
If "you" want to wear a thong wear it. Who cares what others think?

TrustUs
Feb 29, 2008, 9:07 PM
NO to thongs!!! :tong:

DiamondDog
Feb 29, 2008, 9:19 PM
I guess now is the time to admit that I HAVE started to think jockstraps are sexy.

*Taylor*

Ever meet someone who had a fetish for white briefs?

TaylorMade
Feb 29, 2008, 11:16 PM
Ever meet someone who had a fetish for white briefs?

No . . .as a straight friend of mine said. .. "Briefs are for little children, men with small cocks, and old men." (I can only think of like 3 exceptions to that rule, one of whom is on this board.)

*Taylor*

DiamondDog
Feb 29, 2008, 11:27 PM
No . . .as a straight friend of mine said. .. "Briefs are for little children, men with small cocks, and old men." (I can only think of like 3 exceptions to that rule, one of whom is on this board.)

*Taylor*

Heh I was recently with a guy who had a BIG fetish for tighty whities and he made his BF wear them (the BF was thicker and actually looked good in them, while his partner is thin like me and does not look good at all), and while the BF did not have a fetish for them, his partner who did HAD to wear them during sex and it was kinda silly, mainly because they got in the way and he was probably a bit dissapointed that I don't wear briefs but I had told him that when he asked.

dafydd
Mar 1, 2008, 9:26 AM

what should thin men wear?

Bloodflower
Mar 1, 2008, 10:14 AM
If a guy's wearing a thong, I'll assume he's a stripper.

On a woman, it can be erotic. I've worn a thong a time or 2 & they're not very comfy unless you plan to be having sex pretty damn soon!

Tingly_Tickles
Mar 1, 2008, 5:52 PM
I myself like them I think there more comfortable than wearing boxers only for
the reason that boxers always seem to be full of static and bunch up all the time
with thongs or g-strings I don't have to worry about anything bunching up or
getting in my way.

Since we're no the subject how about g-strings I think I like them more than
thongs because there's a lot less material to them therefore they feel like I'm
not wearing anything but still give me all the support I need.

Skater Boy
Mar 1, 2008, 6:04 PM
I'm with Taylor and DD on this one. Not big on thongs... nothing like showing off what you don't have, is there? :tong:

ANYWAYS... I know what DD means about briefs, they can look a bit kitsch, camp or just plain "geeky" on skinny men. Which is OK if you're into that sorta thing though.

Personally, I wear boxers 98% of the time. And in the other 2% I wear briefs. I've found a Spanish company called "XTG" who make *really* cool briefs that flatter a man in just the right places. My favorite is the pink pair:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/JBASHORUN/PP.jpg

[NOT me in the photo, BTW!]

DiamondDog
Mar 1, 2008, 6:11 PM
what should thin men wear?

Nothing! I like to wear boxers and I think that boxers and boxer briefs look sexy on thinner men, same with Jockstraps but not everyone likes those.

Bloodflower
Mar 1, 2008, 6:13 PM
Skater Boy...I need to get my husband some of those sexy pink panties! LOL :rolleyes:

Skater Boy
Mar 1, 2008, 6:27 PM
Skater Boy...I need to get my husband some of those sexy pink panties! LOL :rolleyes:

lol, good luck- they're only sold in Spanish stores as far as I know, and their website is down atm. There are a few European internet stores that might have them though, and ofcourse, there's eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-XTG-Pink-Briefs-ExtremeGear-from-Spain-RARE_W0QQitemZ130130142716QQihZ003QQcategoryZ313QQ rdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQc mdZViewItem

But like I said... they're the only briefs I've found so far that actually make my "package" look much BIGGER than it really is... and if it weren't for the fact that they're pink, I'd probably actually feel a bit more of a man whilst wearing them, lol.

Ofcourse, they're available in other colors too...

diB4u
Mar 1, 2008, 6:32 PM
I'm with Taylor and DD on this one. Not big on thongs... nothing like showing off what you don't have, is there? :tong:

ANYWAYS... I know what DD means about briefs, they can look a bit kitsch, camp or just plain "geeky" on skinny men. Which is OK if you're into that sorta thing though.

Personally, I wear boxers 98% of the time. And in the other 2% I wear briefs. I've found a Spanish company called "XTG" who make *really* cool briefs that flatter a man in just the right places. My favorite is the pink pair:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/JBASHORUN/PP.jpg

[NOT me in the photo, BTW!]

Hmmm to be honest Men in Thongs :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Skater that picture is ok, but not pink. :eek:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_02/JudgeCalvinDM_468x332.jpg

hmm these are more like it lol

Skater Boy
Mar 1, 2008, 6:41 PM
Hmmm to be honest Men in Thongs :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Skater that picture is ok, but not pink. :eek:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_02/JudgeCalvinDM_468x332.jpg

hmm these are more like it lol

LMAO! Sorry "Dibsy", I think I prefer the pink ones, lol. Besides, Calvin Klein is rich enough already and doesn't pay me a single CENT to be a walking advertisement for his brand! :rolleyes:

But I guess they're better than some I've seen...

diB4u
Mar 1, 2008, 6:55 PM
LMAO! Sorry "Dibsy", I think I prefer the pink ones, lol. Besides, Calvin Klein is rich enough already and doesn't pay me a single CENT to be a walking advertisement for his brand! :rolleyes:

But I guess they're better than some I've seen...

LOL fair enought Skater dude, each to their own... Yeah i think Pink would suite ya.:bigrin:

Skater Boy
Mar 2, 2008, 9:12 AM
LOL fair enought Skater dude, each to their own... Yeah i think Pink would suite ya.:bigrin:

Whatever can you mean by that, "Dibsy"? Well, maybe you're not far off the mark...

*digs through his clothing drawer to find his "My Little Pony" t-shirt with the lil glitter sparkles*

:tongue: :bigrin:

diB4u
Mar 2, 2008, 9:16 AM
Whatever can you mean by that, "Dibsy"? Well, maybe you're not far off the mark...

*digs through his clothing drawer to find his "My Little Pony" t-shirt with the lil glitter sparkles*

:tongue: :bigrin:

Skater dude booy..
Well considering my hatred of pink the colour and not the person!!! I always have thought that pink looks better on men.

:bigrin:

;)

Saracsm, my friend is the lowest form of wit lol.

:)