PDA

View Full Version : If one is bigger than the other.........

IanGray
Feb 28, 2008, 8:00 AM
Another puzzling question;;

If a woman has one boob bigger than the other, how does she stop falling sideways?

Also, if I play with two boobs, is that classed as a threesome?

Come on Dogwood forget about your flees! :tongue:

Hephaestion
Feb 28, 2008, 1:26 PM
All boobs are asymmetric. You should of course verify this empirically and plan for being arrested in the process. Balance is carried out by the fabled handbag. All good ladies have a selection of these to suit circumstance and absolute weight distribution.

It is the absence of a proper handbag that makes Baywatch such a good program(me) for the scientific study of resonance, with and without augmentary damping.

Conversely, it is the absence of boobs that puts male crossdressers at a disadvantage. These folk just cannot get the balance right and so wiggle disproportionately (personally I find this very attractive but then as a bisexual I drawn to men regardless).

I regret that I cannot offer any elucidaton on the matter of playing with two boobs simultaneously. Perhaps this is one for the great minds of the Encyclopaedia Britannica or the researchers of the Hitch HIkers Guide to the Galaxy.

unhetero
Feb 28, 2008, 2:07 PM

Hey men have breasts too, just smaller, maybe its a foursome 8P

BreeIsMe
Feb 28, 2008, 6:07 PM
I don't know the answer to your question because my boobs are so small that even if you could tell that they were not the same, the difference would be so small that it would never cause me to list to one side or the other!!!! LOL

Bree

Doggie_Wood
Feb 28, 2008, 10:11 PM
Another puzzling question;

Another?! Where and when was the first? :tongue:

If a woman has one boob bigger than the other, how does she stop falling sideways?

She counter-balances with her cell phone.

That really depends on several things;
1) Do the boobs belong to the same woman or different women?
2) Being bi-sexual, do the boobs belong to a woman and a man or just a man?
3) Are you sure you were playing with boobs?
4) And if so, how big were they and what did they taste like (and don't say chikin)

Come on Dogwood forget about your flees! :tongue:

What flees - <sings a ittle tune to Ian>

There ain't no bugs on me!
There might be bugs on plenty 'a mugs, but

I dip daily. ;p

:doggie: