PDA

View Full Version : question..

hey_there442
Feb 27, 2008, 7:29 PM
What household items can be used as a dildo? I still live at home, so I don't want to buy a real dildo cos I have a little sister.
I know it's a weird question, but I'm wanting to try something other then my fingers...

The Barefoot Contess
Feb 27, 2008, 7:38 PM
I would suggest buying a real one for hygienic reasons. Household items are not safe and may lead to infections due to "misuse", or other embarrassing situations.

jem_is_bi
Feb 27, 2008, 8:04 PM
How hard can it be to hide a dildo?
Don't get hurt, get a real dildo made for what you want to do.

JEM

DiamondDog
Feb 27, 2008, 8:51 PM
DO NOT use household items as makeshift dildos/toys. They're not designed for anal sex and they're not designed to be put into your body that way.

Same goes for Fruits and vegetables. LOL I know that some people have wanted to put yams up their ass but there are dildos in the shape of yams that have a base on them so they don't get stuck.

Also it's not clean like Contess said. No matter what toy you use just put a condom on it and wash it afterwards with soap and water.

You can easily damage/hurt yourself, get it stuck, and then have to explain the huge ER bill for a hemoraging anus or having something stuck inside you.

Read my replies here: http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4257&highlight=dildo

If you're over 18 buy a dildo at a sex toy store or online at many of the sites that take money orders, check, or credit/debit card.

If you're embarassed to buy a dildo in a store get it online. Don't be embarassed to get one in a store since they want you to buy toys/lube there since that's how they make money.

MAbiguy
Feb 27, 2008, 9:16 PM
How hard can it be to hide a dildo?

JEM

:cutelaugh:cutelaugh:cutelaugh:cutelaugh:cutelaugh :cutelaugh

shameless agitator
Feb 27, 2008, 9:54 PM
LOL I know that some people have wanted to put yams up their ass... Yams???:eek:

DiamondDog
Feb 27, 2008, 10:10 PM
Yams???:eek:

Here's the yam dildo:
http://catalog.leathermasters.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1033&osCsid=4b50482836126c8b89a08838826b7985

Some people's anuses can take a hand/forearm, or a horse dildo like Thor!

http://www.zoofur.com/thor.html

I personally can't even take the smallest toys designed for prostate stimulation without pain/discomfort even when I do everything correctly with lube, relaxation, being cleaned out the way the body naturally does it (without douching/enemas which are bad for you and leave you at more risk for HIV/STDs), the right positions, and going very slowly; but others can take much bigger things than I can.

Also there is a toy that I have seen designed to stimulate the colon.

The colon snake: http://www.forttroff.com/pigmart/index.mvc?Store_Code=troff&Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=SNK

hey_there442
Feb 27, 2008, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone, yes it's silly I posted this..
And eventhough I can buy dildos, my mom goes through my room top to bottom when I'm not around, (when you live in a christian and republican household, and you have books written by Aleister Crowley, Nietszchie, and works abour Mussolini, you don't get much privacy.)

DiamondDog
Feb 27, 2008, 11:32 PM
Yams???:eek:

Also some people's anuses can take road cones.

Heythere-Get a lockbox and say that you keep bank account info/checks in it. Or hide it under your matress or inside the matress.

If you have a vent in your room hide it in there.

TaylorMade
Feb 27, 2008, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone, yes it's silly I posted this..
And eventhough I can buy dildos, my mom goes through my room top to bottom when I'm not around, (when you live in a christian and republican household, and you have books written by Aleister Crowley, Nietszchie, and works abour Mussolini, you don't get much privacy.)

I live in a similar household- and went through a similar journey (it was great till I got a yeast infection from screwing around with a candle)-for me, I let them find them and say, "That's what you get for being nosy."
Luckily, my mother is too patrician and I'm too old for them to do much beyond glower.

But if that's not your style. . . I'll agree with DD and suggest you may want to invest in a small lockable box.

*Taylor*

Eddie altamonte
Feb 28, 2008, 12:06 AM
Go to the local sex toys store or you can order online as well alot of toys have different forms, like vibrators in shape of lipsticks, some toys are very discreet in appearance. Shop around you will find marvelous things, and ofcourse enjoy!

PolyLoveTriad
Feb 28, 2008, 12:48 AM
Go to the local sex toys store or you can order online as well a lot of toys have different forms, like vibrators in shape of lipsticks, some toys are very discreet in appearance. Shop around you will find marvelous things, and of course enjoy!

Very true, you can get some really discrete toys in different forms, some dont even look like toys at all. Also if its small you may be able to easily hide it in your backpack, pocket or right out in the open without them being any wiser. By the way, not all Christians and republicans are uptight lol

eddy10
Feb 28, 2008, 1:01 AM
If you do not like where you are living. Move out. If you want to stay where you are, suck it up and follow the rules.

lonelygirlintx
Feb 28, 2008, 9:11 AM
check this out.. please just buy a dildo

rotten.com/potatoes and jelly