PDA

View Full Version : Balls that hang or Balls that are tight up

hydropop
Feb 27, 2008, 4:22 PM
Havent seen this asked in form before , so I thought I would start this thread. This question is for men and women alike.

Does a cock look better with balls that hang or balls that are tight up against the cock?

Buddy of mine has big balls that hang even when he is hard, and I told him I like that look better. Just my opnion, whats everyone elses opnion?

cogregg
Feb 27, 2008, 4:44 PM
i prefer hangers. Mine are hangers (pendulous, according to my doctor).

DiamondDog
Feb 27, 2008, 4:48 PM
Either one is fine.

I have low hangers and I'm fine with it.

I love to stretch a man's nuts with my hands, rope, equipment, and mouth.

I also <3 doing CBT to men! *drools!*

Mrs.F
Feb 27, 2008, 5:29 PM
I personally have never been with a man that had "hangers". So, honestly I could not tell you if I enjoy one vs. the other. However, I like the looks of tight one's better. But it's not all about looks, it's how well they work..right??? :rolleyes:

innaminka
Feb 27, 2008, 5:50 PM
But it's not all about looks, it's how well they work..right??? :rolleyes:

Perfectly put. I couldn't care less. Just as long as they do what they are meant to do.

hey_there442
Feb 27, 2008, 7:08 PM
Even though I'm a virgin, I've always wanted a guy with hangers so I can play with them easier while I blow him!!!!

DiamondDog
Feb 27, 2008, 8:41 PM
Even though I'm a virgin, I've always wanted a guy with hangers so I can play with them easier while I blow him!!!!

Trust me, that's not a factor at all.

It's like wanting/prefering a woman with thick/long labia when giving oral sex to a woman.

You can do tons of things with a man's testicles and easily make them hang or get tight even if they are normally one or the other.

jem_is_bi
Feb 27, 2008, 8:55 PM
If you want them to hang get them hot.
If you want them tight, get them cold.
I can think of fun ways to get them hot.

JEM

DiamondDog
Feb 27, 2008, 10:42 PM
If you want them to hang get them hot.
If you want them tight, get them cold.
I can think of fun ways to get them hot.

JEM

How about hot wax and weights to make them hang?

Ice to get them cold?

Or rope tied a certain way to make them tight?

A chastity device, handcuffs, and clothespins can make your balls hang/get tight. :)

All very sexy.

BreeIsMe
Feb 27, 2008, 11:14 PM
I agree with everyone....
I don't think it matters one bit (except maybe the men and their self esteem)

Bree

*pan*
Feb 28, 2008, 10:43 AM
hi, always liked it when my nuts were hanging, felt more sexy, personaly i like hanging balls, when i'm cold they are tight when i'm warm and relaxed they hang, ever watch your nuts closely i noticed they move on their own like their alive contracting and relaxing at times lol oh well this is my :2cents: for this article peace and blessings to all

Hephaestion
Feb 28, 2008, 10:48 AM
"I like it when we do it doggy and your balls slap agains my clit they make me oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ooooooh, come!"

Does that answer the question?

Ocasio otoko
Feb 28, 2008, 11:50 AM
Havent seen this asked in form before , so I thought I would start this thread. This question is for men and women alike.

Does a cock look better with balls that hang or balls that are tight up against the cock?

Buddy of mine has big balls that hang even when he is hard, and I told him I like that look better. Just my opnion, whats everyone elses opnion?

Balls that hang are always more fun to gently squeeze, lick, suck and play with.::cool:

Skater Boy
Feb 28, 2008, 12:04 PM
I also <3 doing CBT to men! *drools!*

Er... Cognitive Behavioural Therapy? Well, it wasn't that much fun last time I tried it! ;) :cutelaugh

unhetero
Feb 28, 2008, 2:23 PM
Er... Cognitive Behavioural Therapy? Well, it wasn't that much fun last time I tried it! ;) :cutelaugh

LOL...you might be surprised

hydropop
Feb 28, 2008, 3:31 PM
Wasnt asking about how they worked , Mainly woundering how most liked them to look thats all.

please dont take this out of contex.

LOL...you might be surprised

shaver6
Feb 28, 2008, 5:32 PM
In most cases I prefer balls that are up tight....especially if they are big balls...where it feel like you grabing hold of a softball ..:tong: What matters most to me...is that they are SMOOTH balls, especially for oral. :tongue:

hydropop
Feb 28, 2008, 9:24 PM
I agree with everyone....
I don't think it matters one bit (except maybe the men and their self esteem)

Bree

Now thats funny coming from you. men and their selfesteem :rolleyes:

ambi53mm
Feb 28, 2008, 9:45 PM
Great question! and one I've never asked myself either :confused:.

I think for myself, it's about presentation and proportion...huge balls but a tiny cock or a huge cock with miniscule balls doesn't appeal to me as much as that delicate balance of proportion that creates the total package..... hangin low or riding tight, they are precious in my sight... and like any great meal....presentation is everything :drool:

Ambi:)

jem_is_bi
Feb 28, 2008, 9:56 PM
How about hot wax and weights to make them hang?

Ice to get them cold?

Or rope tied a certain way to make them tight?

A chastity device, handcuffs, and clothespins can make your balls hang/get tight. :)

All very sexy.

OH!! Please!! No hot wax and weights!
Otherwise, very sexy fun has few limits.

JEM

vaddieman
Feb 28, 2008, 10:50 PM
I like hangers. My B/F are so tight I can't get them in my mouth, however he doesn't complain. Mine hang way low, there sorta a pain, need to be ajusted at night in bed alot and then the G/F thinks I'm playing with myself. Well, actually I am.

Randyhammm
Feb 29, 2008, 1:08 AM
As long as the balls do not hang too far they are alright. I prefer balls that are tight against the cock. It makes it easier to give a nice clean swipe with your tongue from the rim of their hole to the tip of their cock. From Randyhammm.
:drool:

hydropop
Feb 29, 2008, 8:44 AM
Great question! and one I've never asked myself either :confused:.

I think for myself, it's about presentation and proportion...huge balls but a tiny cock or a huge cock with miniscule balls doesn't appeal to me as much as that delicate balance of proportion that creates the total package..... hangin low or riding tight, they are precious in my sight... and like any great meal....presentation is everything :drool:

Ambi:)

Couldnt agree with more, so when you want that meal let me know :)

BiMale
Feb 29, 2008, 12:20 PM
Hey, all balls are great, but balls that like being petted are best.

BiMale:male::tongue:

bohica1
Feb 29, 2008, 1:48 PM
Both is fine with me as long as they're shaved so I can suck them.

childofwinter
Feb 29, 2008, 2:26 PM
Mine are quite tight. I don't have a preference as to how someones balls are.

bhg08054
Feb 29, 2008, 5:55 PM
I always feel "sexier" and "manlier" when mine are hanging loose.

As far as other guys, I really like the way loose hanging, dangling balls look.

ericmitch
Feb 29, 2008, 11:07 PM
They have to be hanging for me. There has to be lots o movement while playing with the sac. I will take them either shaved or bald. My sac hangs bog, but greatly porportioned. There is just something about big balls and sac that is a great turn on for me.