PDA

View Full Version : Forgoing for 50%

proseros
Feb 27, 2008, 8:25 AM
Being bisexual, apparently has not proven itself an altogether "simple" affair.

Aside of the rather convoluted issue of acquiring amorous matches in seperate worlds-And then juggling the relations within the parameters of whatever convention abounds (aside of being bold enough to fly in the face of same)-There still are those particular parts of ones "self" one is hard pressed to excuse and would rather forego every other check for compatibility rather than tolerate (the presence or absence of).

Cultural and religous values not being the least on the list of things that must be "just so" without exception, there is also the point of personal and domestic habits or practices that make up so much of who one really is that we would rather do without that potential partner than change them.

There are just some things I am not willing to forego for 50%. Not as trivial as pet peeves or generic bias on the side of one thing or another influencing compatibility or attraction-Just who I am what I'll have in my life, period.

And I might be feeling you intensely , but "fuck you, I'm not with that (whatever "that" may be)-it just isn't who I am or what I'm about or into."

So what WON'T you forego to have that other half, regardless?