PDA

View Full Version : swingstock

marine88
Feb 24, 2008, 5:04 AM
My g/f and I were watching RealSex on HBO the other nite and we saw a clip called Swingstock. Basically it's just what you thing it is but it's camping also. Just wondering if anyone has ever been there,it's in Minn. and what you thought of it. Thanks for your time

darkeyes
Feb 24, 2008, 7:15 AM
wotchin it?? Jeez..me prefers 2 do it!!!!!:tong:

ambi53mm
Feb 24, 2008, 8:05 AM
Haven't been to "Swingstock" but the ideal of sex,music and the great outdoors sounds like my ideal of heaven on Earth. We've been to several swing camping trips (some bi) and connected multiple tents together but in Florida it has to be the right time of the year.....like now lol. The only drawback was the shower situation the morning after....Have also anchored out with multiple boats on the Chesapeake Bay and partied that way as well...Fantasy #42 would be a trans-Atlantic flight and to swing our way to see the Queen at a mile high...So many fantasies...so little time:bigrin:

Ambi:)

bigirl_inwv
Feb 24, 2008, 11:01 AM
My husband and I watched that too. We've never been...but we're thinking about going. We have already made plans to go to the lifestyle convention next year. It seemed like it would be a ton of fun, thats for sure.

sdnaustin
Feb 24, 2008, 12:17 PM
Seen it on Real Sex a few times, looks interesting, but the problem is with swinging...it always seems like guys that want to have sex with other guys are not as lucky at such places...and since my wife is not into other women, I think it would be a frustrating weekend for me.

shameless agitator
Feb 24, 2008, 3:15 PM
Somebody posted links to it a long time ago & the concept looks interesting. If there was an event like this that I could get to, I would probably go.

zanybrainy
Feb 24, 2008, 8:48 PM
Speaking of Real Sex, we watched a episode where there was a voyeur hotel. It was very hot and we tried to find where it was located, if it were part of a club, etc.

Afer countless hours of web searching we finaly gave up. Anyone know of such a thing?

Aub N Sab