PDA

View Full Version : Being the girl...

hotscot
Feb 20, 2008, 7:13 PM
I do not have any issues with my gender identity. I am what I am and do not label myself. I think of myself as a regular guy who traditionally loves "les femmes" I've never had a bi experience but the idea does not repulse me. However I guess I have to say I do enjoy a lingerie fetish in that I find female lingerie, looking at it on a woman, a cute cd or wearing it myself, very sexually arousing. That's a fetish I can enjoy very much and have no problem "enduring"

Regarding a recent experience though...my wife bought a toy for my birthday called a Feeldoe. You should google the term. It's a kind of strapless dildo where one end goes in the woman and the end that sticks out can be used for penetrating your partner.
We both enjoy playing with toys but I wasn't quite sure if I would get anything from this one, or if I could even take it inside me.

However last week my wife dressed me in black lacy stockings and
suspenders, black panties and a satin chemise. All part of a fantasy.
She became the assertive one, seducing me with kisses and caresses.
She fingered my ass with lube, lots of it and then she lay back on our bed and had me straddle her. At this point things were really hot, really sensual, especially as she kissed me she pinched my nipples.
She began thrusting under me and I knew she was urging me to move up onto her cock.
I did this until I felt it probing at my ass. I moved down onto it and I couldn't believe how smoothly it slipped in. All the way...and it felt sooo good to be filled like this, to be playing the part of the girl. I felt so sexy and so feminine.

I really got into it, grinding down onto my wife's cock as she thrust up into me. All the while kissing me passionately. It only took a few minutes of this until I came, really powerfully, with no penile stimulation at all.

It felt wonderful and I loved playing this role. I can't wait to do it again. Of course now I'm wondering what a real cock would feel like:)

Feel free to ask questions. I'll be completely honest.

Disclaimer: I'm not passable in the slightest. I love lingerie and wearing it. And of course playing the girl. However I am a hard masculine 46 year old slightly overweight, Scotsman.

sdnaustin
Feb 20, 2008, 8:21 PM
Googled it, and have added to the bedroom wishlist.

It loosa just perfect for what my wife and I like to do sometimes. And yes, sometimes it is great to just lay back and be entered. not sure if that is "being a girl" or not, but it's what I like best about being open with my sexuality. I don't mind letting someone else 'be the man" and ride me.

jay_1981
Feb 23, 2008, 3:36 PM
i like being ridden by men,, its a good feeling,,

diB4u
Feb 24, 2008, 7:31 AM
No dont worry, cross dressing CAN be, but not althogther is a fetish-.

I wear men's clothes, not for sexual kicks ( that's the key) but becuase it feels right.

In my opinon, its fine if a woman wears men's clothes, but if a man chooses to wear womens clothes- then people regard that as a fetish.

Blah its not...

Its the way some people are. Some men are more feminine, some women are more muscline.

As your secure in who you are then thats ok.

Hmm, for your information ;) there's nothing wrong with wanting a man in your 'opening'

I like men who cross dress, i like women who cross dress. When I grow up lol- i'm gonna be a drag king. I feel him coming out.

:eek:

LOL just enjoy your sexuality and have fun!

capricornx22
Feb 24, 2008, 6:14 PM
I also love lingerie and cross-dressing, not that I can pass by no means. It's just that it feels great and is a big turn on. I sleep at night mostly in panties and thi hi's and night gown. Would love to meet passable x-dresser think it's hot. Love my women too but love this little fetish. I think we all have certain fantasies and should be non judgmental of others.

Long Duck Dong
Feb 24, 2008, 8:08 PM
its a incredible experience

*becoming * a lady during sex is a amazing experience......

but its not about playing a role, its about becoming content with yourself
and when you are content with yourself..... you share that experience with ya partner...... and they become part of the experience too

during sex, you *lose* the gender identity and R/L roles.......instead of being husband and wife, male and female,......you become lovers....and all the * boundaries * disappear

with a lot of sexual experiences we tend to *play roles *.....and when a person removes the * roles* from sex..... we become anything at all .....

you could dress up..... and then perform oral sex on her, as her lesbian lover / male lover, then penetrate her as a dominant lover in the role of a female or male lover, then surrender to her as a willing female / male lover
the reason for using the roles there, is to show that you can become anything you desire.....without needing to role play the full experience as just one gender or the other.....

as for wearing females clothing, being a fetish ????

lol I wear jeans cos i like jeans, they are comfortable and enjoyable.....is it a jean fetish ??????

the same rule applies to females clothing....you wear them cos they feel comfortable and enjoyable.......but you are not wearing them to become a female or take on the persona of a female......the female aspect is a part of who you are already....... the clothing is merely a exterior extension of that....