PDA

View Full Version : Does the bisexual label become a fetish object in itself?

wutheringheights
Feb 20, 2008, 6:53 AM
When some celebrity or other comes out as bi, does that make them hotter/more interesting? Should we be above paying attention? For me, I have to admit, it is always interesting and somewhat reassuring? What are your thoughts people... and be honest.

lonelygirlintx
Feb 20, 2008, 9:32 AM
I have to agree, for me it's relieving. I think "the more, the better". There's other people like me! And it makes me not feel so disconnected with the norm.

vittoria
Feb 20, 2008, 11:45 AM
Sometimes I dont know if the celebrity "comes out" to get publicity or what. Or a guaranteed front page of "People" magazine. Like we ALL didnt know Lance Bass was gay, for instance. Didnt need "People" to tell me that... (that's what we have 'Gaydar' for :tong: )

But, as I say..

Fkk labels.

warmpuppy
Feb 20, 2008, 12:21 PM
Coincidentally, I was browsing through a list of bisexual celebs just yesterday, and some the names surprised me, such as:

Helen Hunt
Lucy Liu
Whoppi Goldberg
Nell Carter
Geri Halliwell
Debbie Harry

and others

Everyone knows about Angelina Jolie, Drew Barrymore, Madonna, Brando, James Dean, et al.....but it really surprised me to see the above names on the list as well.

DiamondDog
Feb 20, 2008, 2:29 PM
I could care less about someone else's sexual orientation, especially a celebrity.

diB4u
Feb 20, 2008, 2:40 PM
Coincidentally, I was browsing through a list of bisexual celebs just yesterday, and some the names surprised me, such as:

Helen Hunt
Lucy Liu
Whoppi Goldberg
Nell Carter
Geri Halliwell
Debbie Harry

and others

Everyone knows about Angelina Jolie, Drew Barrymore, Madonna, Brando, James Dean, et al.....but it really surprised me to see the above names on the list as well.

http://lesbianlife.about.com/cs/famouslesbians/l/blfamoslesbians.htm

There's a bit more to the list... funny though there's more women than men i could find.

I like to know, so i can get strength from other people's testimonies.

Nelly Furtado ... so hot. To know that she's bisexual hmm, yeah it makes HER hot. A lot lol...