PDA

View Full Version : naked sleepers of the world unite

wutheringheights
Feb 18, 2008, 7:15 AM
Since I was a kid, whenever I met anyone, I would think 'I wonder what they wear to bed?' Being a great advocate of sleeping in the buff, I pose the question to all of you: What do you wear to bed? If the answer is nothing, is that the case all year round? Is it just for comfort's sake, or is there a dimension of sexiness to it?

blackout
Feb 18, 2008, 8:03 AM
I usually sleep naked, or just with underwear. When I sleep naked by myself, I just like the feeling that I'm not wearing anything. When I sleep naked with someone else, well, you can figure that one out. :P

cutenbiguy
Feb 18, 2008, 8:16 AM
I started sleeping naked when I was 16 or so. As soon as I had a lock on my bedroom door. At first it was a little strange everything just kind of floppin around and all but now it's just the norm. I actually get in shit from my wife, in a joking manner, if I get into bed with clothes on. I much prefer my nakedness in bed all year round, if it's too cold then you need to find a warm body to keep you warm.

allbimyself
Feb 18, 2008, 8:41 AM
I can't stand wearing much of anything to bed, just gets twisted when I roll over. I do wear socks a lot of the time as my feet tend to get cold.

Tom41bimwm
Feb 18, 2008, 8:57 AM
i sleep naked all year round.

Bluebiyou
Feb 18, 2008, 9:22 AM
Only a t-shirt.
For some odd reason, I can't stand for my shoulders to get cold. It does stuff up my sinuses if my shoulders, head or feet get cold. Sometimes I'll wear a pair of boxers over my head to keep my bald head warm!
But underwear? Almost never.
Plus I got a ton of those real long t-shirts. That way my gf doesn't bitch at me 'runnin around naked so the neighbors can see me'.

Ammigoth
Feb 18, 2008, 9:29 AM
i sleep in pink flower girl boxers and a big fat devil may cry tshirt :D cos every one knows dante is the smex, of course when its hot which is never in the uk i just sleep on top of my cover with nothing on ^^

Falke
Feb 18, 2008, 9:58 AM
I'm a all or nothing kind or person, but 99% of the time I sleep in the buff!

12voltman59
Feb 18, 2008, 10:26 AM
If at all possible--I sleep in the buff--I have ever since I was a kid---the only time that I do sleep with anything on is if in a situation other people like family or friends are close by and I have insufficient privacy and it would be inapprorpriate for me to be nude, I am ill or it is so cold outside it makes it cold inside the home.

Given my druthers--I am gong to sleep nude---I don't think it makes any sense to go to bed with clothes on just like it really does not make much sense--at least once you are in the water--to have to wear clothes to go swimmiing.

bigulfcpl
Feb 18, 2008, 11:13 AM
We both usually sleep naked. Ron does always, Chrissy will sometimes wear pajamas. I have never been one for wearing anything to bed, I like to be naked, even when not in bed. :bigrin:

dibbspixie
Feb 18, 2008, 11:51 AM
always naked:)

mistymockingbird
Feb 18, 2008, 1:37 PM
If I want to feel sexy in bed (whether I'm alone or with company) I'll wear a nightie of some sort. Cause I love that stuff. But 90% of the time, I sleep naked. Because I'm lazy. No pjs to put away in the morning or go hunting for at night. Less laundry that way.

bigirl_inwv
Feb 18, 2008, 2:24 PM
I used to wear PJ's to bed...then when Keith and I got together he said that clothes weren't allowed in his bed. So I started sleeping naked and now I do all the time. The only time I wear clothes to bed is if I'm at someone else's home or if it's cold. And even then I'm usually uncomfortable. No idea how I did it for 18 years. lol.

darkeyes
Feb 18, 2008, 4:05 PM
Have always slept naked, cept like most peeps for form wen we r at sum 1 elses..even then depends who the sum 1 else wos... now tho we hav a lil quandry...cos of her father dyin recently we now hav Kate's elder daughter 2 care for. Shiv wos adopted by Kate's parents wen a babba an raised as er sister, tho she is aware now of the true nature of the relationship. Tho its not summat me bothers bout much Kate thinks it a lil unseemly for Shiv, who is 8, 2 jump inta bed tween 2 naked adults of a mornin wich she dus all 2 regularly, and always has weneva we stayed at her parents house or wen she stayed at our flat. It wudn worry me in the least, but Kate has a strong sense of propriety an 1 is that we r neva in bed naked wiv er daughter. Same goes for Lou as she gets olda. Me accepts this cos wile its a pain in the booty..can c wy Kate feels as she dus.. so we wear PJ's wile sleepin..mostly..tho sumtimes we do fall asleep naked afta luff makin...big rush in mornin gettin the kit on fore Shiv bounds inta the room! An believe me...bounds is the word!!!Tee hee. Mayb we shud jus tell er 2 knock..gud mannas me sposes... but its summat she has always dun an its 2 late now 2 change it..she willl get the message in time... an don wanna give er a complex or feel unluffed... besides...we need er as an alarm.. an er invariably freezin cold feet wake me up a treat!!! Wiv screams!!!

m.in.heels&hose
Feb 18, 2008, 5:17 PM
naked here!

plain & simple lol

Doggie_Wood
Feb 18, 2008, 10:08 PM
I love to sleep naked. Especialy when I am away from home in a hotel. I use one of the extra pillows as a body pillow and drap my leg over it. Being shaved it feel so sexxxy.

Biboz49
Feb 18, 2008, 10:39 PM
We both sleep naked. I can't remember when I've worn anything to bed its been so many years. PJ's just get all bunched up anyway.

NudeDen
Feb 18, 2008, 10:40 PM
Always nude here! Ever since middle school and haven't looked back.

innaminka
Feb 19, 2008, 2:46 AM
Tried and failed - for some reason, i can't sleep naked. I usually wear a nightie to suit the season.
My husband is always naked and I find that nice, but can't get there myself.

BiphobiaFighter
Feb 19, 2008, 2:57 AM
I've tried it before. I think I'll do it again tonight. :)

mike9753
Feb 19, 2008, 3:42 PM
Naked ever since I was a teenager

BiphobiaFighter
Feb 19, 2008, 3:52 PM
I tried it again last night. I liked it. :)
I don't think I'll be doing it too frequently, though. Once in a while might keep it special.

onewhocares
Feb 19, 2008, 5:03 PM
I tend to sleep naked most of the time. I actually find that I am much warmer that way...just a sheet keeps me warm at times............ok so it does not hurt that I am begining menopause I think and I radiate heat....saved SO much on the heating bill this year!

When romance is in the air...I have a wide variety to choose from...from matching nighties and panties, to gowns, to baby dolls...to my favorite...a mans white button down shirt.

Belle

rnt0705
Feb 19, 2008, 6:03 PM
We sleep naked all year round. Kind of a rule with us I guess.

NWMtnHawk
Feb 19, 2008, 7:07 PM
I've always slept naked, since high school days.
Ladyhawk always goes to bed before I do; she used to sleep with a nighty, and used to call me "her personal heater". But since she's reached the wonderful menopause stage of life, she sleeps naked now as well.
That's pretty much the rule unless we have company, (friends, family etc).

jollyrover
Feb 19, 2008, 7:19 PM
Sleep naked all the time. Its the only way to go. When not sleeping I am naked whenever I can.

sdnaustin
Feb 19, 2008, 7:41 PM
Love sleeping naked year round. Like others have said, I just like being naked as often as possible. And it's not in the typical nudist "it's just freedom", to be being naked is sexy, and I love the sexy feeling.

parkerbi
Feb 19, 2008, 9:53 PM
I wear nothing when sleeping since i was 16:bibounce: I love to be natural:bibounce:

IanGray
Feb 22, 2008, 3:35 PM
since my early 20s i've always slept naked. PJs tended to crawl up my legs and was uncomfortable. being naked is much more relaxing :)

TinTin
Feb 22, 2008, 4:58 PM
Have always slept naked, dont think I ever owned any PJ's, summer, winter always naked, much more relaxing.

diB4u
Feb 22, 2008, 5:03 PM
Ugh i cant unless its like sooooo hot but England very rarely gets that way otherwise I wear tshirt and shorts.

When i was a girl, i used to wear pj's. Then i wore (Dont tell anyone lol... nighties! EEEEEKKK)

BiphobiaFighter
Feb 22, 2008, 5:40 PM
I've currently done four nights in a row of naked sleeping and I'm on my second day of going commando. :)

skyscanning
Feb 22, 2008, 5:49 PM
I have slept naked all my life....

When I was 5 or 6, I remember my mom coming into my room, seeing my PJs in the floor. She would demand that I put them back on, and then leave the room.

It is not just sexiness, but it is unrestricted sleep. If you are sleeping with someone, it says that you are open and available to be touched when you are exposed with him or her.

And it is the best way to cuddle and spoon to sleep :)

CelticHero
Feb 29, 2008, 12:11 PM
Life long nude sleeper from age 15.

bohica1
Feb 29, 2008, 1:53 PM
Sleeping naked for 40 years now. All year aroiund and everwhere. And with every man. (m2m)

childofwinter
Feb 29, 2008, 2:03 PM
I'm quite normal, I wear a t-shirt and shorts in bed.

thinkfree39
Mar 1, 2008, 11:03 AM
I went from off and on naked to full-time naked about 5 years ago. It actually took some getting used to but there's no going back now.

But what about the second part of your subject, "unite"? Can you imagine the size bed it would take for every naked sleeper in the world to unite? But man, what fun!

the mage
Mar 1, 2008, 11:04 AM
Since I was a kid, whenever I met anyone, I would think 'I wonder what they wear to bed?' Being a great advocate of sleeping in the buff, I pose the question to all of you: What do you wear to bed? If the answer is nothing, is that the case all year round? Is it just for comfort's sake, or is there a dimension of sexiness to it?

We both sleep nude for comfort, and good morning sex. We always have, since youth.

moonlitwish
Mar 1, 2008, 1:13 PM
I don't have a usually. Everything from naked to fully clothed depending what the pre-sleep activities will be:bigrin: or how cold it is. Late nights at work require only removal of pants and bra leaving me with a thong and tanktop...or just a thong...PJ's only if it's a bit cool in my apt and I put them on to wander around before bed.

BreeIsMe
Mar 1, 2008, 2:25 PM
I sleep in the nude, in underwear, or in some sexy lingerie, depending on my mood, where I am, and who I am with......

The best is probably nude.

Bree

quiet1fornow
Mar 1, 2008, 4:02 PM
I have been a nude sleeper since i was about 6-7. There are rare times i have to wear boxers or something....usually they are removed under the covers if at all possible....anything on me is constricting to me...like my groin is being chked or heated up and sweating...

quiet:cool:

Lisa (va)
Mar 1, 2008, 4:13 PM
not the norm for us: we (Jeff & I) share PJ's, he wears the bottoms, I wear the top.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

Ocasio otoko
Mar 1, 2008, 11:26 PM

I wear nothing all year around! Is more comfortable and your skin breathes easily, is more relaxing, thus you recuperate better in the morning. :)

Not2str8
Mar 1, 2008, 11:55 PM
All nude, all the time. (sounds like a cheesy radio station promotion, doesn't it ?)
I cannot remember when I started sleeping nude, so it must've been a long time ago. I've never understood why anyone would put clothes ON just to go to bed. (extreme climates excepted, of course.):eek:

Bloodflower
Mar 2, 2008, 12:01 AM
I am such a weirdo. I used to sleep in the nude, but my large bosoms kept getting in the way...therefore, I usually wear a t-shirt & PJ pants to bed. :)

anteak
Mar 2, 2008, 8:09 AM
When we got married in 1946 my bride gave me a beautiful burgandy silk set of PJ's. I still have them, their like new. I tried them on but don't recall ever wearing them in bed. After very few nights she was sleeping the same way. We always had robes handy in case one of the kids needed something.

Mrs.F
Mar 2, 2008, 11:46 AM
Tried and failed - for some reason, i can't sleep naked. I usually wear a nightie to suit the season.
My husband is always naked and I find that nice, but can't get there myself.

Same here. I have tried to sleep naked and just can't. I might fall asleep that way (after a certain activity) but wake in the night and have to get atleast undies and t-shirt on, I'm just not comfortable without undies on. I usally wear t-shirt or sweatshirt to bed, depending on the weather. Also with a 4yr. old...that's just not a good idea. Flounder would sleep naked if he could...always has, but now he wears his boxers.

capricornx22
Mar 2, 2008, 1:59 PM
Well as for me I usually wear panties and thi hi's and a nighty. I love the soft feel of nylon.:tong:

alaskacouple
Mar 2, 2008, 6:50 PM
We both sleep nude and always have for as long as I can remember.

the sacred night
Mar 3, 2008, 1:24 AM
i sleep in my undies if it's warm, in sweats if it's cold, and naked only if there's "a dimension of sexiness." my ex fiance got me started on the undies thingm because staying over at his house, i usually didn't remember to bring pjs, but me in my undies and him naked made us both wake up horny :P

ambi53mm
Mar 3, 2008, 7:10 AM
Both nudists so as little as possible all the time....which with the kids gone means just about all the time these days asleep or awake.

Ambi:)

arcakes
Mar 3, 2008, 5:14 PM
It's usually WAY too hot for those kinds of shenanegins. Also, skin sticks :P